Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Copa Americas

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, three years have passed and the Westside boys are on tour down in Chile. We the hosting team and another from Argentina from a frew years ago as well as hosting team from Peru in 2003, along with hosts this year in Santiago.

Long flights yVR-TO-Santiago. 22 hours later we drop in to usual south american run around on logistics. Finaly get back to hotel for shitshowershave and off to the field for a double header. We have 29 guys on this trip but 2 are certified invailds, 1 never played soccer, and myriad of ASS (aging soccer syndrome) - generally hurt, but good to go with some tiger balm, a few alieves and the promise of pints.

First game is against Chile. Freddy, takes it up the middle, off to Richie who sends the errant cross in, but accidentally puts it in off the far post. Freddy with an assist. The crowd goes crazy. We start to run at them, and finish off 5-0 by the half, but Wicks has made a few top class saves, so really the game could be quite different.

Half the guys leave to play another game in private bank stadium against the banking guys. A little older, but more skilled. We end up taking that 6-3. The other game ends up 8-0, so all in all a triumphant fist day.

Post game BBQ, beers, wine and Pisco Sours (not a fan), and bus ride back.

About to head out for more fun, but wondering how many days it has been since the last quality sleep.

More to come.

WAB - beacuse of you, I bought a video camera. So, look out for amateur video coming our way!

Cheers,

Freddy

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that one.

Intro . . .

Drunken post to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LMAO! Look at the 3 guys on the opposing team they are playing at 0:09. Fit as an Italian working 16 hr days at the pasta and cheese factory. One 65, the other a crotch-grabber.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said I invented editing software - just was one of the first to buy iLife 11 and the new iMovie. I recommend it!

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, sorry but there was no WiFi in the rooms, and therefore no drunken posts. I am sure you are all sad about that.

But, we had a brilliant time. Here is a longer video of a few of the tournament highlights - this time all creation of editing is done by me, so yes, a truly amateur effort - should make WAB happy or frustrated. Not sure, don't care. Unfortunately, we didn't think to get the video camera on the games until the finals in the shoot outs. It was a good fast game that fans enjoyed.

A great time had by all - and a big thanks to our hosts in Chile as well as our coordinators Giffis and Miggy.

Woohoo

YouTube - FreddyTookThePiss's Channel

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Freddy, It was a good video. She does have 2 arms. And I know that you do care about what I think because you mention me ever chance you get - that you cannot deny. Thank you. That is so thoughtful of you.

Like an American politician....."I am Whataboutbob, and I approve this video."

Cheers. Perhaps one day Sapp could organize a trip like that to some distant land.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0