Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CIA Guilty of Torture

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see what is wrong with torture. Everyone gets so appalled. Killing is fine, maiming happens, but God forbid you catch some world-class dirtbags who bombed your people and apply some coercion. We need more people like Jack Bauer who can get the job done.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't see what is wrong with torture. Everyone gets so appalled. Killing is fine, maiming happens, but God forbid you catch some world-class dirtbags who bombed your people and apply some coercion. We need more people like Jack Bauer who can get the job done.

Just as long as you're perfectly happy to see the other side rape our women and children if they get their hands on them... then sure, anything goes in war....

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SirM.

It's such a waste of time. Like freddy said...

Such a Liberal Holier than thou piece of shite article for some douchebag from Rolling Stone to get all up in arms because Mustafa al-Hawsawi got anally probed in interrogations. He was violated? You know who this scumbag is right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_al-Hawsawi

Why are we even wasting bandwidth discussing it? It's a non-issue. I'm not saying every prisoner everywhere in regular jail should be tortured, but when you're dealing with a Al-Qaeda Terrorist Scumbag in Gitmo who can roll on his homies who are hiding in their desert caves like the little Cowards they are- you water board the shite out of them.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or a swim w/ the crawfish?

However you feel about it, very irresponsible and short sighted to allow this to come to light. I mean, it's the CIA. Everyone pretty much suspected something was going on there. But, you know...do we need to have proof? Or, do we need the accounts of it? Think of the backlash to come. Does anyone feel that a beheading is not a form of turture? Would you like to see more of them? Because we will now...

Sure there should be laws / rules of warfare, but we are in a different time, w/ a different enemy, who fight differently. They don't observe the rules. They don't give a shite about the rules. This isn't our parent's or grandparent's war. Today's enemy has no border, and can't be contained.

Then there is the "two wrongs don't make a right" side of me, which isn't winning here.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there really anything we can do to end these wars?
Is it a question of taking out a whole country, yes there would be tons of collateral damage, but where do you draw the line for the better of the world. (I'm not saying this is the right thing to do, but what if)
North Korea has been pissing on human rights for ever, yet nothing is done about it, will things ever change? Doesn't look like it.
Afghanastan and Al Queda, how many peopl die before this war ends?
Syria and ISIS, again how many people have to die.
Soldiers and innocent people are dying, countries are going into massive debt (more than normal) Its never gonna stop the problem fully, but it (nuke) sure would put one hell of a dent in it. I really don't know what the answer is, but I'm very thankful that we live in a country where as of now, these problems haven't become an extreme. It's really just sad on all levels.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SirM.
Such a Liberal Holier than thou piece of shite article for some douchebag from Rolling Stone to get all up in arms because Mustafa al-Hawsawi got anally probed in interrogations. He was violated? You know who this scumbag is right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_al-Hawsawi
Why are we even wasting bandwidth discussing it? It's a non-issue. I'm not saying every prisoner everywhere in regular jail should be tortured, but when you're dealing with a Al-Qaeda Terrorist Scumbag in Gitmo who can roll on his homies who are hiding in their desert caves like the little Cowards they are- you water board the shite out of them.

JBN- I respect your courage - saying what you think, not like George Bush, who allegedly did not know, but probably knew and told people not to tell him, so he could claim innocence.
The whole IRAQ war was a disaster, and torturing prisoners did not help the US find Osama Bin Laden, nor did it end the problems in the Middle East. Its unlikely that fear of being captured and tortured has stopped fanatics from going to war against the US and the western world. George W Bush was a horrible President, and not even brave like JBN.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The west could get the hell out of the middle east, and stop propping up Israel against the Palestinians, for starters... you know, take a look in the mirror and figure out why these people are so determined to crash planes into our buildings... just a thought...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The west could get the hell out of the middle east, and stop propping up Israel against the Palestinians, for starters... you know, take a look in the mirror and figure out why these people are so determined to crash planes into our buildings... just a thought...
Justin Trudeau got criticized by Harper's henchmen for saying the same thing, but its logical, know your opponents and address legitimate concerns. The Middle East would be a lot better today of the US had stayed out of Iraq. George Bush pretended that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction to justfy the invasion. Most of the Al Quaeda folks were from Saudi Arabia and yet the US did nothing there.

John McCain, the legendary Republican Senator and no supporter of ISIS or AlQuaeda is critical of the CIA because they tortured prisoners.

I have sympathy for the Jewish people, but not so much for the Israeli government. Jews were oppressed by Catholics for 15000 years, and then Hitler took it a step further in WW2. I lived in Israel for a couple months in the 70's and at that time Palestinian and Jewish people lived and worked side by side, played sports together, were respectful of each other, and were focused on making a living wage to support their families. The political situation has changed, but most people still have the same basic needs.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Justin Trudeau got criticized by Harper's henchmen for saying the same thing, but its logical, know your opponents and address legitimate concerns. The Middle East would be a lot better today of the US had stayed out of Iraq. George Bush pretended that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction to justfy the invasion. Most of the Al Quaeda folks were from Saudi Arabia and yet the US did nothing there.

John McCain, the legendary Republican Senator and no supporter of ISIS or AlQuaeda is critical of the CIA because they tortured prisoners.

I have sympathy for the Jewish people, but not so much for the Israeli government. Jews were oppressed by Catholics for 15000 years, and then Hitler took it a step further in WW2. I lived in Israel for a couple months in the 70's and at that time Palestinian and Jewish people lived and worked side by side, played sports together, were respectful of each other, and were focused on making a living wage to support their families. The political situation has changed, but most people still have the same basic needs.

I am no religious scholar, but 15,000 years?

Now I feel even more guilty.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the Jews did put the Saviour on the Cross. Just saying...

Oy vey...
Same old meshugganah religious crap. That's how all of this started in the first place. JBN, look up "Curveball."

Romani ite domum...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0