Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CIA Guilty of Torture

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For someone that was a saviour, his followers sure have disturbed a lot of shite. Oh, and he was a Jew. Let's not let actual historical fact get in the way.

Just sayin'.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
not to beat a dead horse here, but the torture JBN has no problem with actually yielded zero actionable intel. Lots of wild goose chases, but zero useful stuff...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is both the beauty and shortcoming of Canada. Bleeding hearts everywhere. Nice folks don't finish first too often.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe late now (been away from TTP a while)...
mtkb, I don't have empathy nor sympathy for the tortured "victims" of the CIA... especially not some terrorist scum who helps [allegedly] fund the 9/11 attacks in which a large (understatement of the century) number of people perish trying to escape burning buildings, horrific death thus suicide, and the number of Cops and Fire Fighters.

Is the Torture good or bad? It's bad. But surely to all that is good and holy we have better fish to fry, better ways to spend tax dollars, media attention, internet bandwidth and heart beats wasted than discussing these crimes. I'm not saying 2 wrongs make a right, but I'm essentially inferring (rightly or wrongly- it is irrelevant to me) that torturing (wrong in and of itself) radicalized Muslim Terrorists is a victimless crime... thus not a crime and simply should be swept under the rug..but some douchebag entitled little Millennial Twat who was never allowed to compete for first place in anything and got loads of participation ribbons and was never made to re-take a test for risk of singling anyone out, and is told his whole life he's a special little flower gets to open his bleeding heart to point out the errors of the CIA and Govt and their heinous crimes against humanity.

For Shame :rolleyes:

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't lay awake at night worring about the fate of the residents of the Gitmo Grand Hotel either... but torture offends humanitarian principles that, allegedly, everyone except "those damn terrorists" hold dear. I don't see how we can condemn 9/11 when we turn around and waterboard a human being something like 200 times in 24 hours... the only real difference I see is that they have a legitimate political gripe with how the US meddles in the Middle East... if we're not getting any actionable intel out of them - and we weren't - why the hell are we torturing them?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know. Not my problem. I just can't fire up the world smallest violin for the tortured.

12 more dead in Muslim terror attacks in France today. #JeSuisCharlie

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not saying 2 wrongs make a right, but I'm essentially inferring (rightly or wrongly- it is irrelevant to me) that torturing (wrong in and of itself) radicalized Muslim Terrorists is a victimless crime... :rolleyes:

Question from me and honest answer time for you: would you feel differently if it were Radicalized Christian Terrorists getting the table? Because, JBN, there is an obvious religious leaning that is coming out on your posts.

Many could successfully argue that Radicalized Christian Terrorists have been committing heinous acts in the middle east since George Sr. was in administration. If you were a child, mother, or father subjected to attacks on your country and village, you would probably feel quite justified at your own torturing and maiming these Radicalized Christian Terrorists, whom are dropping bombs on your countryside, and on the ground in your country, engaging in firefights with your brothers and fathers.

The minute you start justifying the retaliation due to religious beliefs or leaning is the minute anyone in my mind loses any credibility in taking part in the debate. There is no doubt in my mind, had you or I grown up in that environment, we’d feel 100% justification in supporting the fight against Western Civilization. And there is no doubt that those foreign men in camo gear sweeping through our villages hunting down our friends, uncles, brothers, and fathers would be considered Radicalized Christian Terrorists…and how could you argue against them?

Tell you what, if you can remove the “Muslim” from the “Radicalized Muslim Terrorists” description, your argument may start holding more ground. Because just like peaceful Christians don’t like being lumped in w/ the “Radicalized Christian Terrorists” description, neither do good, peace loving Muslims. As of now, you just sound like every other American, making the same argument, justifying the same line of thinking. Us against them. Our good religion again their evil religion. Even when it comes down to it, you’re both wrong.

As for two wrongs don’t equal a wright…well, they don’t. If we can justify it, why can’t they? Now, don’t get me wrong, there is also the side of me that feels, “Fcuk ‘em, they deserve every bit of nastiness due to them”…and they do. To put it differently, I wouldn’t be all too empathetic Clifford Olson if he were subjected to the same nastiness. No violins. That being said, on the bigger scale of this- the world political scale- I would hate for a Canadian soldier on a peacekeeping mission be captured and tortured out of retaliation.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All international arguments should be settled by a 3 period hockey game with OT and shootouts to settle ties. Winner takes the country's hot women and best drinking/fun assets (Italy - Wine; Lebanon - hashish, etc.)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never want to debate on this shite but are you calling the US/Canadian/British/French/Israeli/Whoever's military 'Radicalized Christian Terrorists'?

Jesus Christ. :D

ALL religious zealots are dumb fcuking cunts.

Especially ones who murder cartoonists for fcuk's sakes.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, the only radical Christians I'm aware of are those losers who picket funerals and say God hates fags.

No, my personal faith has nothing to do with it. These terror attacks have one common thread. Radicalized Islamic Extremists.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0