Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chunger of the Week Award

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mastro

Mastros elbow on Fil gets my Chunger of the week, and he didn't even get a card for it.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB

Q:Hey WAB let's play midweek or on Friday night in Richmond on a nice field that allows the ball to roll and so our shoes won't sink in mud?

A: Well, I dunno my guys don't like playing at night, it gets pretty cold these days.

Q: OK WAB, whenever, whereever.

sandmanwonderingwhyWABhasahardonoverindo:p

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so i played wih an axe murderer

lookout for the lad with 6' arms and an axe in his socks
save it for saturday-if your legs still work!

does chungers of the week include training?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trollips

Give it to Simon, the loser, Trollip player.

After Ted Ullrich burns him all day, Ted scores an easy goal that makes Simon look really stupid. Simon's response? Trip Ted as he is running back to centre, steps on his shoulder, and then kicks him in the face.

Then a classic cowardly reponse; when Ted gets up to go after him, Simon Turdles.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chung yourself!?

Is it possible to chung yourself? I herd from a little bird that a certain TTP big wig was having troubles with his new flip flops at Adanac on Sunday and gave himself a "mighty muddy chunger"

The Surrey lads were wondering if you do halftime shows?

knvbtoldRobertnottochewgumandwalkatthesametime :D

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper, that cut was courtesy of an errant elbow, just after Al thumped him for a well deserved yellow. Al took 7 stitches above the eye, oh and that was our first loss of the year.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB!!!

WAB,

Come on, I have to get some kind of consideration for CHUNGER of the week after I kicked you.

No one was more surprised that there was no call than myself...

Shocked Zaurrini

:eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2nd Goal

Fil

After taking your cleats at the knee I thought that fcuk head ref was going to call it for sure, but nooo...."Play On!!!!" I stopped (I know I shouldn't have-dumb play on my part), you kept going and I cost us the goal.

I didn't think you, of all players, would try to deliberately injure me-I was shocked more than anything. As the saying goes:

Fool me once; shame on you. Fool me twice; shame on me.

Our next 55/45 will be different.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I-Ties were lucky

Man you I-Ties were lucky! Not because you won but that all 11 of you walked off the pitch in one piece! I can tell you from the side lines WAB, Donaldson, and the Big man were all looking for the Chunger bragging rights for this week.

WAB how in the hell did you get away with pulling down that lad on a break away with No call or card. (Red card play 100%) I had $5.00 on you for the first red.

knvbisshockedSapp.didn'tgiveanyI-Tiesachunger:eek:

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger of the week is a special one this Sunday.

I'll give it to KNVB, for taking a collective Chunger against Argentina on Sunday.

First, his efforts for a slide tackle on Marcelo go for naught as he lost possession - and then got about 5 studs marks to the melon for his efforts. It looked pretty blatant that the Argentina striker was trying to imprint "Joma" on KNVB's forehead, but the referee ignored the calls for a foul.

Later, Van Der Hleuka goes into another slide tackle, misses the ball but gets a total all-six-studs-to-knee job by a lanky Argie defender. We were all grimacing in pain on the sidelines over that one. Again, no foul, but a great action shot from our comfortable perspective.

But, I must give credit, Dutch Boy didn't leave the pitch after either of the Chungers. Limped, bitched and moaned, sure; but the man refused to ask for a sub. That's Surrey fitbaw right there.

Off to Medicine Hat,
-Sensei.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shite I almost forgot

Chunger of the weeks must go to the Prick who went in on willkie and split his eye lid for 7 stiches. No real atempt at the ball elbow up ( not very high though it is willkie);)

I don't think he even got a yellow for it and I had to take off my best t-shirt to stop the bleeding!

knvbisgladtheyarethroughwiththeArgies:mad:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb,

It sounds like you had quite the day yesterday. You made us Surrey folk proud. You even used your own shirt to treat a bleeding dwarf. Not many would do such a thing. To remove your t-shirt in public? Very brave! Very brave! It must have been quite a sight, you standing half-naked over Wilkie dabbing his eye with your t-shirt. Very erotic, especially in front of a bunch of South Americans. This should be on Showcase just before the Red shoe Diaries. Wow! :D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger of the week

Gotta say that is goes to Fil on Wab in the Inter win on the weekend. It was a studs up tackle that was ugly. It was also shocking that the ref missed the call and we scored on the play. That made the tackle even better.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaita

Inter-Westside Game

Gaita pushed a Westside defender-the guy went flying. Come'on! Gaita ain't that strong!!! Both got red cards.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0