Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chunger of the Week Award

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some guy on Westside got chunged hard. I couldn't say if it was dirty or not cause I didn't see the initial tackle but I did see the peramedics pick the westside player off the ground after he was down for 15min. I think Regs as spotted around the area:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've heard conflicting reports on this one. The Westside guy was Simon, and apparently he got knocked out. Now, I'm not certain whether he was out for long time after which the ambulance came, or if he was out for a short time and it took the ambulance a long time to arrive.

Perhaps some who was there can clarify.

Frightening stuff, really.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I arrived after the incident, but from what I heard it was more unfortunate than it was dirty.

Mauricio sent a Peg player off late....for going to a 50/50 and trying to win the ball. Shocking behavior! Someone should tell him that thats a big part of the game. The westside lad did get fouled but at worst it was a yellow.:rolleyes:

3-2 Peg

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty Bastard of the Week

Steve Miller desided he didn't liked to be marked so he threw a viscious elbow into the face of Phenom... what a fcuking wanker!!!
now Goobles is out for up to 6 weeks (Phenom no more?)

"Miller'sadirtybastard","Millersadirtybastard!!!":mad:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Email from Sunday night:

In the second half, Westside's Simon Heald went down and could not get up after bashing heads with a Peg defender when the two went up together for a ball in the air. He was taken away by ambulance with pain in the ear, head and some dizziness. The latest report is, after x-ray, that there does not seem to be any serious damage although we are still awaiting final clearance from the doctor at VGH Emergency before he goes home.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phenom?, I don't nose who he is?

This Goobles fellow, I don't think I nose who he is either.

Lucky goal knvb, I hope we see your lot in Cup play later in the year however.

You didn't get your pint on the weekend and no songs were sung.
But you guys did steal 3 points.

HOSnosewhoknvbisthou:eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another Westside Player Falls

Good News: Simon played the 2nd half Sunday against Sapperton. Looked aggressive and seemed to have no problems.

Bad News: Graig Chaisson got his head opened up when he fell into Gary Donald's knee. It didn't look pretty. Unintentional, but it is still my "Chunger of the Week".

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus

I don't really know what happened to KVNB, but all i know after talking to Zeus is that he was walking fine and KNVB had to get some help off to the side line. Watching from the sideline it looked as if it were Zeus that should have been hurt after a goal saving slide tackle from KNVB but to my suprise it was kNVB rolling on the ground in pain.

what is the 411 on your injury KNVB

well done zeus you have my vote for chunger of the week:cool:

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastard

JB~

WTF??
well done zeus you have my vote
Got X-rays yesterday and im waiting for the results! Most likely a sprain/ HUGE bruise. With comments like that you better hope it's a break!

SlurreystilltoplaythePorkChopsandJB:mad:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
is that a threat or a promise knvb :confused: :confused: :p :p cuz i love threats if you know what i mean:D :D :D :D

anyways you on crutches????

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

well done zeus you have my vote

all i am complimenting zeus on is a clean chung it may have come across that it was good to see you hurt, others may like that but yet i have nothing against you.

Cheers
JB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clean

Is a Chunger clean?? What are the rules and guide lines here? Does anyone know or should we ask Jinky?

knvbjustwantsthefacts

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll go straight to the top

I will see the Chunger personally and ask him this lingering question. He's an Ital legend.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts