Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chunger of the Week Award

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Questionable Comment

Reg's,

you mention how dirty could a hit be if Mas didn't get ejected......

Come on, Regs, I haven't been ejected for everything I've done, does that mean I'm always clean?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

Regs:

I paused to think before I replied to your obvious angry reply to my post yesterday. You are a very fine player and athlete.

First, ask yourself why your teammate doesn't see fit to get on TTP. For that he should be criticized. What you do here is terrific and all players should get on the site.

Second. I know that a learned guy like you knows the teachings of Buddha and how he reminds us that being skillful is about dealing with situations appropriately and not causing harm to others. The real measure of a player and team member is the ability of that player to get the best out of others, not how many he injures and puts out of a match. When a team member succumbs to deliberate injury of another player it hardly speaks well for his team -especially if they defend the act or in this case his absence because the guy doesn't have a computer or something.

Like the Lakota warriors we should respect the battle- never hatred of the enemy- respect our opponent as necessary for the battle to occur and keep fixed on the goal of victory. In doing so
we do honour to the love of the game and why we actually enjoy playing it as we do.

Once I post this I am leaving the site for a few days as I know you'll go nuts. Keep cool. If that's not enough re-read the Taoist principle of yielding to an opponents strength to render him powerless. Use his power to understand him. If you look hard enough you'll find his weakness. The bottom-line: There's no need to overpower him with an irrational outburst when you can outsmart him.

;) :) :confused: :rolleyes: :) :)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chunger for Next week

I think that WAB and KNVB are going to come together in Sundays match and Wab will get the better of KNVB who will be down for the count.

WABFORNEXTWEEKSCHUNGEROFTHEWEEK!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't woory about me

If I were you I would be worried about Regs going out and buying 6 studs for his game against the I-Ties.

KNVBalreadygothisandcan'twaittoplayInter:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Square balls

I don't think Regs' six studs will make too much of a difference....except give him better leverage for those deft square balls he's famous for.;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Back

CD~

I actually missed you! I see you have recoverd from your 6-0 beating at the hands of Surrey good for you!

Wait...... where exactly were you? you seem to go away and this reccos feller arives......hmmmmm

knvbknowsRegswilldotherightthingwhenhisinvestigationisover!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-0, It was the greatest win in Surrey United history. Although most of the Croatia team had no idea who they were playing until friday nights practice and really could care less that they were playing Surrey.

Though I was always a finesse(sp) player and rarley gave anybody a chunger..on the field....I'll be sure to think of you when I get this ACL nonsense in my right knee sorted out and make my long awaited return to playing soccer again...(That was really just to keep things on topic :))

Btw, I think Reccos is Jimmy Holiday...or someone JH knows...(?)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geometry lesson?

Square Balls? Wouldn't that make them boxes or cubes?

In any event, I no longer touch the ball in the middle of the park with all our new signings and such. I am the team mucker, willing to sacrifice for the good of the team.

Let's hope I don't get too carried away in my new role and get a red card or something.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs

I never knew you had any skill to begin with. I have always seen you as a mucker. If you want to call youself that.

Regsisonthetoptenmostwantedtochunglist.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wich Knee

CD~

Wich Knee did you hurt......What did you say your # would be........

Maybe if you guys paid attention to who you were playing or cared who you were playing this type of BEATING would not happen! Had you cared you could have put on a faster line up instead of the cart pullers you had out there or maybe you could have saved your goalies neck of whip lash had you thought of putting 4 at the back. (JUst a thought not that I care;) )

I do know how you feel (re the knee) But I will not give out anymore info till after we play Bob and his Hansens squad! (Get the foil ready)

CDhasnotyet mademytop10chunderlistyet :cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hearne's the Man

How most saw it on Sat.

Kevin Hearne destroys Dalrymle (sp?) on the, er....50/50 and then he cuts inside at the top of the box.....crushes a howitzer into the lower right corner.

Runner Up
Guinness

Honorable Mention
Sporting front runner on the Inter defender.
Every tackle in the Argie/Croat game.
Most tackles in the Inter/Sporting game.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do chunger count after the game...

Boy's Lets not forget the chunger of all chunger most saw after the Sapp/Surrey game. I'll run it down for those who wern't there. Metro ford were being......Well dicks and throwing there beer cans down a muddy hill for the little old lady to chase. (if you've been to adanac you know who this is) after this has been done 5 or 6 time she finally falls on her ass. Leach being the nice guy that he is (not) decieds to help here up (nice cause he was the one who threw the can) So he runs downs the hill only to fall himself and prompley two foot this poor old bird square in the back. knoking here hat off and sending cans a flying. Well done Brad.

You will be glad to know she was able to continue with here pick ups and leach was sent off for his actions!:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our game against sporting had chungers flying everywhere. It was a tough battle with a lot of chungers, and a more than a hand full could have been nominated for the chunger of the week.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
True Class

Sometimes.....well, most times, MF show little class. I really don't fing it amusing that when the old lady and man come over to collect the cans, players will hold it out and then drop the can just before the person grabs it...sometimes then kicking it.

Just give the person the can.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Dad!

Im still pissed you did not bring me a beer while I was in net! Don't think I forgot about the changeroom thing either.

knvbwantstostartthehypeforSapp/Surreycupgames..NOW:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Martin would be pissed.

I offered you ice for your shoulder, but if I brought you a beer, Marty would have been pissed! You could have come over and got one.:D

Changing room thing???? Huh?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MF

True he would of been pissed! But not a pissed as I was when I heard you had the key to the changeroom! I didn't come get one cause I thought I saw Donaldson over there and he scares me:rolleyes::D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo

Indo gets my Chunger.

They knocked the senses out of the ref before the game, thus resulting in a ppd.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0