Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas Darts

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I read this right, it's been more than 2 years since we actually threw a dart with any real "purpose" and even then that could be debated. Double In Jr is 5 and getting ready for the big BC Place tourney on Boxing day. Time flies... thank god better than Sidewinders arrows.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow,

can't even begin to imagine what you were doing to post this.

You must truly be missing pummeling the Prince on a weekly basis.

In Obviously.

Shall i call Michalea and see if she can come out.

bravedart

Aug 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes still here...I found I was pretty poor at taking the piss so chose to retire and watch from the sidelines.

I am in for 8:30...9pm-ish

Now I just have to find where I left my darts two years ago...?

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If someone can bring a ladder, I'm sure I can fetch my darts from the large Oak tree across the streeet. I'm pretty sure they're 50 feet up but with a wee bit of luck, they should be within reach.

Seems to me the last time there was Christmas arrows, I spent a total of 3 fcuking hours hiding in people's backyards in sub zero temperature doing a runner from the cops. Awesome .......... :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone have any arrows they can lend me? This way I have an excuse when I lose. I won't be there until after 9:00.......

Tilly

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As posted on facebook...DCS reunion tour happens tonight at the Landing. First dart between 8:30 and 9:00pm.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the stroll down memory lane lads. Classic laughs. :D

The saying: “the more things change the more they stay the same” never rings more true than a Wednesday night at the Landing Pub. I’ve not set foot in there in almost 3 years and it’s still the same mediocre talent, the same meat heads in their Ladner gang apparel striking out with afore mentioned mediocre talent and the same 489lbs DJ spinning the worst the 80's and 90's had to offer… and of course, One Dart still being my dart bitch.

3 years off and it was like we never stopped! I threw for the complete cycle last night going 5-0 running the table as well as a biggest victory of the evening with Brave Dart and I pulling off the comeback of the century in the night cap Cricket match. I think Neo and Power are still standing there scratching each others heads. Perhaps the reason they were distracting from the game. Twisted.

Anyway, great times for the biggest bunch of geeks in Ladner last night.

Merry Christmas - DCS forever.

Double In.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good night at the Landing.

Cheese distribution was excellent on both sets of nachos.

DJ James was his usual awfulness and played the gayest song ever twice.

I won my first game against OD and couldn't finish a thing after that.

2 excellent cricket games. There may have been a small ass dance when The Power and I beat One Dart and Tilly. there definitely was some head scratching with our inability to finish anything off against BraveDart and Double in.

Sixfyv rolling in and buying me 2 coronas. Then I absolutely lumped him at Around the world. :D

Chemical Warfare being deployed about every 5 or 6 minutes made the back corner of the Landing a dangerous place.

For those members who did not show, fines have been levied for the next gathering you attend. We may try to this sometime in the spring was the thought last night.

Merry Christmas,

Neo
- Keeper of the POM plaque.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0