Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Captain Shitpicks vs. Parkputz

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Updated lines......

Parkputz,

I know for a fact that Indy have NOT been 1/2 point underdogs all week. Therefore, you default that pick. Here is the actual line and I know there has not been a nine point swing around in the odds.

1.90 +8.5 Jacksonville At Indianapolis -8.5 1.90

So, I will take Jacksonville and your pick is most certainly considered moot .........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The new lines........

Parkputz,

We have to go with the new lines. Denver is NOW 13 point favorites, moving up from 11 point favorites. We must go by this line. Any problems with that? Good.

Odds Spread Competitors Spread Odds

1.90 +1 Green Bay At N Y Jets -1 1.90

1.90 +13 Arizona At Denver -13 1.90

1.95 +3 Seattle At San Diego -3 1.86

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will take Arizona at +13 AND I will go for the Jets at -1. So, I have Jacksonville(+8.5), Arizona, and the Jets, for now.....:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With two games remaining, the Captain has a slim one game lead, thanks to the changes for the afternoon games. Picks for the last two games.

Captain - Tampa Bay(-7) - I know the fcukers will cost me again. They at least have the incentive of playing for a first round bye, thanks to the Jets lump-ing the Packers.

Parkputz - Chicago (+7) - remembers that TB is 0 - 21 in temperatures less than 40 degrees farenheit.

Captain/Parkputz - SF (-2) - no idea why......

I could take the 8 beers and run by going with Chicago. However, I want the game tonight to be a little more interesting and Lord knows I really need another 8 beers in my system. :rolleyes:

Go cnuting, Bucs

soccerplayer13

Nov 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ITS PLAYOFF TIME

indianapolis colts vs. N.Y. jets= close game overall i think jets are a better team, jets to win

atlanta falcons vs. grenn bay packers= packers will have a big lead goin into half time falcons defence will be pumped but pffence wont have enough to catch up, plus its in green bay huge advantage since atlanta is in the south, packers to win

clevland browns vs. pittsburgh stellers= pittsburgh will be blown away by the browns, browns to win

N.Y. Giants vs. san fransisco 49ers, this will be the closest game of all the wild cards, giants on a 6 or 7 game winning streak, but i think san fran will stop it, 49ers to win

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Bucs.

Unlucky, Parkhead. You stumbled through the last few weeks worse than the New Orleans Saints, if that is possible. The Captain ended up winning 6 and drawing one in the final seven weeks. It goes to show you that my 'source' can only help so much. After this, you must rely on your instinct and knowledge of the game. :rolleyes: Tomorrow's game is moot but I will take St. Louis, just to get to double digits in wins.........:)

Captain who will need a driver for the first Saturday game back.......

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
8 bloody cans of Bud coming your way Captain,

Your knowledge of the NFL is unbelievable. Clearly on a level all your own.:rolleyes: Next year I will have to follow my new source the Burns Forecast.;)

What are we going to pick for pints now? There must be something out there that I can win some pints back. Not that I really need anymore than you do.

Just think how much fundraising our little "Picks for Pints" thread here has earned the Club I beer fund.:D

Parkheadcan'tbelievehelosttoCaptaincheatin&shitpicksShamrock!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's try the English Premier League and First Division. We'll use the 1 X 2 format that is used in England. Obviously, 1 for home, X for draw, 2 for away. Odds are obviously irrelevant, as we will just be counting the amount correct. If you're into that, we will do that.

Captain who will enjoy the 8 pints of Bud........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gave Parkputz a chance to get his pints back and more......I let him take the 49ers STRAIGHT UP. If the Giants won, I would have received a FLAT of beer. Of course, the cnuts blew a 24 point lead and ended up fcuking up. I now owe Parkputz 4 Buds AND KNVB 12 warm Luckys........Bastards.....

Captain who is definitely off to bed now......

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upon further review.....

Parkputz,

You are not receiving 4 Buds. This article is all I need to know that the game was decided on a WRONG call. Granted, I don't deserve to win the flat, but I certainly shouldn't be 'giving' you 4 beers when you obviously were rewarded by a shoc-king and obviously wrong call.

Mike Pereira, the NFL's director of officiating, informed the Giants and San Francisco 49ers on Monday that a defensive pass interference penalty should have been called on the final play of Sunday's game, which would have allowed the Giants to attempt a potential winning field goal.

"It does us no good. It doesn't do us a damn bit of good," Giants coach Jim Fassel said Monday after learning of the league's statement which blamed referee Ron Winter's officiating crew for not making the pass interference call.

After blowing a 38-14 second-half lead, the Giants still had a chance to win the game when Matt Bryant lined up for a 41-yard field goal with six seconds left in the fourth quarter. However, the snap by veteran Trey Junkin was low and wide and holder Matt Allen couldn't handle the ball. Allen then ran to his right and lofted a desperation pass downfield to guard Rich Seubert, who was pushed by Niners defensive end Chike Okeafor as the ball was in the air.

No pass interference was called on the play and Giants guard Tam Hopkins was flagged for illegally running downfield on the pass attempt. If interference had been called, then the game could not have ended due to offsetting penalties and the Giants could have attempted the field goal

"It was pass interference. It was clearly pass interference," Fassel said. "How they missed that, I do not know. It is very disappointing."

Pereira admitted that Fassel was right since Seubert had reported to the officiating crew prior to the game as an eligible receiver on field goal attempts and was clearly pushed by Okeafor.

"Them (the league) confirming it is, 'O.K. at least you are honest,'" Fassel said. "But it is not going to change anything. My stomach is already in knots. I don't need to tighten them up even more."

My stomach has more knots, knowing that I am not going to be drinking a free flat of Budweiser.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still don't care about Parkputz's four beers, all I am worried about is my twelve. When exactly are they due? They must be nice and cold now.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I will gladly accept my FREE 4 pints of Bud on Saturday. The Refs are only human, and if your shite Giants could hold a 24 point lead all this would be MOOT of course.

I hope you have arranged a ride for us to the game. Just another Saturday night.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0