Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks In The Offseason 2010

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
you mean u didnt like Torres. Type of guy u hate to play against but would love on your team...

I like this signing

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The money is good, but he's had some issues in the past. I get a feeling he may not be the greatest team guy.:(

I'm not sold on the signing either, even though he scored 19 goals last year and could possibly be a good fit on the 3rd line with Malhotra and Hansen.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, if he can stay healthy, the Sedin's et al are going to have tough time with LA's D now, looking pretty good on the top 4.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assigned to the Moose: Baumgartner, Bliznak, Connauton, Oberg, Rai, Schroeder, Tanev, Volpatti, Zimmerman. Ramsay released to the Moose

The only surprise here I think is Schroeder, I would have thought they would have given him the entire preseason to show his stuff.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lou has a tweaked groin. happened when that plug Alberts fell on him during saturday night's game vs the ducks... Right now i am more concerned about Schneider being the go to guy should Lou suffer a long term injury

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So as it sits right now the Nucks have waived Hordi and O'Brien.

right now they are running with:
Sedin Sedin Samuelsson
Raymond Kesler Hansen?
Torres Malhotra Glass?
with Rypien, Bolduc, Desbiens, Hodgson and Schaefer in the mix still for the fourth line or elsewhere on the team...
IR: Burrows
Defense:
Alberts, Ballard, Bieksa, Edler, Ehrhoff, Hamhuis, Rome. IR: Salo
Goal: C. Schneider and Louie.

I guess the big surprise is that Brenden Morrison decided against negotiating a two-way deal...and will likely end up in Calgary.

**Edit** I forgot about Tambellini in the above.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been reading it's Glass-Bolduc-Desbiens for the 4th line, but 3rd and who fills in on the second seem to be anyone's guess at this point.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
From What I've seen, if I was Gillis/AV for a day:

I'd trade or waive Tambellini just to alleviate the roster spot, and then give Schaefer a two way 650k per year deal for the NHL.

Sedin Sedin Samuelsson
Raymond Kesler/Hodgson Hodgson/Kesler/Schaefer
Hansen Malhotra Torres
Glass Bolduc Desbiens

Edler Ballard
Hamhuis Bieksa
Alberts/Rome Ehrhoff

The thought probably being that CoHo would play the softer teams and Schaefer would play the harder teams...same applied for Rome and Alberts.

Injured/IR: Salo, Burrows, Rypien

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lines as per Kristen Reid's twitter (cross posted from other forum I frequent)
Lines at practice: Daniel-Henrik-Samuelsson/ Raymond-Kesler-Torres/ Schaefer-Malhotra-Hansen/ Tamby-Bolduc-Desbiens
about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just came on here to post that. Tamby in because Glass is sick, Hodgson is playing as an 8th defencemen at this point.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0