Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2021/2022

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Aqua tell Benning to fire Green, while letting Benning think he would be retained, only to fire Benning shortly afterwards?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who hires the new coach before the new GM? absolute bonkers madness lol...
This was my first thought.

The season is cooked, so go find the right guy to steer the ship and let him hire his own coach.

FFS, this ownership can't seem to avoid stepping on it's own dick. Pretty sure Aquilini is that guy that hires hookers to show up in stiletto heels and do nothing but step all over his balls.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Aqua tell Benning to fire Green, while letting Benning think he would be retained, only to fire Benning shortly afterwards?
Apparently ownership did the firing directly, bypassing Benning... which would be a pretty clear sign to the latter that it was time to move on, you would think...

Anyway, Boudreau has a track record of miraculous turnarounds in the regular season, but doing nothing but faceplanting in the playoffs. I realize that's not a concern for the Canucks this year, but the pedigree suggests that Aquilini is still in win-now, playoff revenue mode... he must be bad at math...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sidenote... while running errands on Friday, I happened upon two gentlemen walking along Pender at Bute towards Thurlow... one of them was very well dressed and had a fairly unique physical profile to him... got close enough to realize, yup, that's Sidney Crosby.

Yet another reminder that pro athletes are a different breed. He's my height, but to say he has broad shoulders is rather an understatement. Moreover, he actually does have tree trunks for quads - you can see them from half a block away. Good luck knocking him off the puck without a forklift. Absolute tank.

I left him alone; in fact only one person ran up and shook his hand, everyone else either let him be or didn't recognize him. Must have been a nice change for him - the guy walking with him was clearly someone from the Penguins in charge of "minding" him...

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Make Up Tutorial Social Media GIF by Peppa Pig

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tubby only gets a year and half behind the bench the remaining of Greens contract he will be out by then and the new GM (insert laughing if they make it Smyle)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0