Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canucks 2021/2022

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw this earlier. Classic. That was awesome. Found it while looking for the HBO clip from a practice (can't recall if it was the Caps or Ducks), where he refers to the players as "You bunch of fcuking cumbums!".

LOL.

Probably been expunged from all possible sources, these snowflakes these days have zero tolerance for calling hockey players cumbums.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baby Boomers Internet GIF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Boudreau still unbeaten. Wonder when it will end?
meh, they'll eventually face a legit opponent again... Boston isn't going anywhere anytime soon, sadly... one aging first line and three fourth lines does not a contender make...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
THIS!

Give Ferraro a wingman like Gilmann, and I think he'd be fantastic building a team.
as much as I loathed him as a player, I think Bieksa would be a good GM.

that said, my guess is that it's Jason Botterill - because Rutherford wants to groom a young executive and he was already sort of doing that in Pittsburgh...

interesting side-note... Rutherford traded Brandon Sutter from Carolina to Pittsburgh, and then when he got there he traded him to Vancouver... not quite Keenan / Sillinger but still... awkward...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
as much as I loathed him as a player, I think Bieksa would be a good GM.

that said, my guess is that it's Jason Botterill - because Rutherford wants to groom a young executive and he was already sort of doing that in Pittsburgh...

interesting side-note... Rutherford traded Brandon Sutter from Carolina to Pittsburgh, and then when he got there he traded him to Vancouver... not quite Keenan / Sillinger but still... awkward...
I agree on Bieksa, but also feel he needs time grooming as an executive. Surely CBC would have helped groom him on the schedules, adherence to meetings, etc., but there is a lot to learn beyond hockey knowledge. But yeah, this is a guy I'd want to bring in and groom as an executive VP of some sort.

Michael

Jan 25, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree on Bieksa, but also feel he needs time grooming as an executive. Surely CBC would have helped groom him on the schedules, adherence to meetings, etc., but there is a lot to learn beyond hockey knowledge. But yeah, this is a guy I'd want to bring in and groom as an executive VP of some sort.
And lose a solid TV personality that is also a Canucks supporter?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And lose a solid TV personality that is also a Canucks supporter?
Well, yes. That would probably happen. Well, he'd be promoted from supporter to executive of the same club...but in essence, yes, correct.

You know I'm not in charge of hiring, right?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0