Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Canadian Women Striking

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many people up in arms about all of this have taken a moment to sit back and think through what the posted numbers mean?

Sorry but so sick of uneducated idiots piling on because they have stars in their eyes.

Plus, this.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
“When are you gonna pick up your end of the couch?” Haha!!
He’s so good.

CSA is good at spending money, just not on the players

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's an all out Twitter blitz by the women the last 24 hours. I don't think they really know what they are doing here.

But anyways, funniest thing I saw was a tweet from Quinn being sarcastic about the CSA hiring another man for a c-level position in the organization yesterday... someone replied simply "but you want to be one"

Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's an all out Twitter blitz by the women the last 24 hours. I don't think they really know what they are doing here.

But anyways, funniest thing I saw was a tweet from Quinn being sarcastic about the CSA hiring another man for a c-level position in the organization yesterday... someone replied simply "but you want to be one"

Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Odds are better of getting a job though are they not? Just maximizing chances.
Smart thinking!

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't profess to have any knowledge of the details of the dispute, but I can tell you this:

a) demanding that a valid (though idiotic) contract the CSA signed be torn up and

b) demanding that the federal government step in and fire the CSA board if it doesn't do exactly what the women demand

c) initiating a de facto wildcat strike

are all stunts that would motivate me to take an extremely hard line with them, were I involved with the CSA.

I shed no tears for the stuffed suits at the CSA, but fcuk me the players are either getting no advice or awful advice in terms of how to approach these things...

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only sensible action is to show how impoverished they are by baring all and playing soccer. Might also help the viewership and subsequent sponsorship and associated pay. I'd like to lay claim to this, but I think Bladder already alluded to this some time ago. I'd attach a relevant video to prove my point, but this is not the NSFW thread

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't profess to have any knowledge of the details of the dispute, but I can tell you this:

a) demanding that a valid (though idiotic) contract the CSA signed be torn up and

b) demanding that the federal government step in and fire the CSA board if it doesn't do exactly what the women demand

c) initiating a de facto wildcat strike

are all stunts that would motivate me to take an extremely hard line with them, were I involved with the CSA.

I shed no tears for the stuffed suits at the CSA, but fcuk me the players are either getting no advice or awful advice in terms of how to approach these things...
my guess is likely getting their advice from women, never a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0