Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Can anyone beat Langley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mannnnnnnn...... Listen Up Boys, Let Langley Know Sufc U-21 Up In This Joint Now, We Will Beat Them, Set It Up, Lol, . Man We Can Be Beat. Sufc..... Y'all Aint Got Nothing On Us...........what>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nurse, we have a live one here.

Big T's chump,

Entertaining stuff but what are the chances of you putting a sentence together?

Word.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok captain smallnuts. I'M JUST BLABBING AND LANGLEYS GOT A KICK ASS TEAM, JUST THOUGHT I'D ADD A LITTLE ENTERTAINMENT IN THIS THREAT. AND YEAH I CAN WRITE COMPLETE SENTENCES. JUST TYPED A LITTLE TO FAST. NE WAYS.......Y'ALL KNOW HOW IT GOES... SUFC. Y'ALL AINT GOT NOTHING ON US....WHAT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ok captain smallnuts.

If you're as good as this on the field, you guys will be untouchable.

If you look immediately to the left of the 'A' key on the keyboard, you will notice something called Caps Lock. Push this button and notice what happens.

This is a THREAD not a THREAT because a threat is frowned upon here on TTP. I am TOO tired now TO go on. Have a good night and good luck winning the rest of the year, champ.

Big T's chacha

Mar 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ehhhhhhhhhh captain small nuts, ur a gooooooooddddddd guy, all the luck, sufc.......y'all aint got nothing on us..... what>>>>>>>>>>>>>....

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just stumbled into the valley to predict that langley WILL
be beat... Just maybe not until provincials roll around

-carry on.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, looks like Langley can be beat. Although it took a div1. team to do it and kock the reigningPak cup champs out of the competition. Rangers 1 - Langley 0

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, i did say MAYBE not until provincials.

WE LOVE YOU RANGERS...WE DO
...OH RANGERS WE LOVE YOU!!! :wa: :wa:

makes the F.C. deep inside me want to sing!!!

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nukes, that's all you have. Langley can beat themselves? Fair enough, but you still lost to a mid-pack div 1 team. :D
Other than the one you headed wide of the net, our goalie only punched out 1 ball from the box, not one shot at the net. On to Poco.....

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes stepchild, you guys had a strategy and it worked. I can't say that we looked good, or that you looked good, but I can, and always have, said that any team can beat any team on any given day. That pitch really "levelled the playing field" but I don't want to sound overly bitter. We both had the same conditions and we didn't get the job done, simple as that. With any luck we'll see you in the provincials. Good luck against PoCo

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe the number of excuses I'm hearing from this Langley mob. "The field helped the Rangers, the ball helped the Rangers, the ref sucked, we had injuries".
What did any of those excuses have to do with the fact that Langley didn't get stuck in (other than kicking Zaurrini every chance they got, btw, I haven't seen an Italian get kicked like that since they strung up Mussolini) and lost every 50/50 challenge on the day. On free kicks Langley skied the ball over and on corners, last minute vital corners I might add, they failed to even get the ball into the 18 let alone the 6. Check out the video in the multimedia section and see for yourselves.

As far as the field was concerned, I thought it was fcuking magnificent. Most VMSL teams would kill for a field like that.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aunty Jinks...

I guess they just showed they're collective bottle (or lack there of)... You know KNVB has been training them this year??? Seems appropriate!!! :rolleyes: ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is it that seems appropriate, Guinness? The fact that they've ripped you, PAU and the rest of FVSL premier league a new arse hole this year? Or did you get your big words mixed up again? Maybe you were looking for a slightly smaller word like irony, because Jinky was talking about moaning and appropriately (oh look, there is your word again) you jumped in. Perhaps you were thinking of the word hypocritical because it would be extremely hypocritical of you to have a go at anyone for pissing and moaning about trivial things?

Let us know. Fastshow is back and his wall charts are 9 months out of date. He'll certainly want to update them.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can anyone TTP anything invloving KNVB

My point was; Langley lost and refuse to take it on the chin and move on... None of them can hit a dead ball (except for Roxy)... They lost to a team they were supposed to beat... You trained them... My mom has bigger tits than your mom... Anchorman was a classic... I can't find my baseball... It was Ironic Speersy saw Alanis Morrisette & Ryan Reynolds yesterday... PAU's fitness is the shits and we need a Sedin to train us...

Ya I really do think, it's like rain on your wedding day...

As you were Mr. Wrinkled Knickers

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why on earth would I let you?

My point was; Langley lost and refuse to take it on the chin and move on...
Good job. You've given us a very good example of irony and it's not even your wedding day. Well played, for once. Glad to see you're learning as we go.
They lost to a team they were supposed to beat... You trained them...
Interesting statement from a guy who plays for a team that has lost 7 games this season so far. Let me ask you this,dumpling, were you not supposed to beat any of them?

I can see how very serious you are about a team losing to another team 'below' them, Guinness. You're feelings for that "coach" are clear. If you act like this and it's not even your team... I'd really hate to be cainy and this time it's for only being your coach.

If you throw all your toys out of your crib now, you'll having nothing to play with after your nap...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: coach

What R U on??? Get off the over the counter tablets, they're messing with your marbles...
Some drivel by KNVB
You're feelings for that "coach" are clear. If you act like this and it's not even your team... I'd really hate to be cainy and this time it's for only being your coach.

Now beat it... Seriously, doesn't your missus want to see you even around bed time???

BTW, Iron your own shirt!!! :rolleyes:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
decision guinness on this one...not necessarily for the relevant banter, but for the intangible.
nice try though knvb :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
I can't believe the number of excuses I'm hearing from this Langley mob. "The field helped the Rangers, the ball helped the Rangers, the ref sucked, we had injuries".

I have to agree with Jinks on this...

When I heard the "we have 5 starters out" bit, I couldnt help but laugh at the feeble excuse.
We had 7 starters out against the top team in Div 1 (aldergrove, at the time) and came back to win 3-2(after being down 2-0 at half).

This is Cup time.
Accept your defeat and concentrate on your provincial berth, of which you fully deserve for your tremendous season.
Congratulate us (the Rangers) on the win, and dont make excuses.
It doesnt look good on your lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0