Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Can anyone beat Langley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, I am not sure where you read all of the whinning coming from the Langley side. Apart from my own brief snivel about the field, that was all I have read about the game. Unless I missed something, which as you have seen first hand, happens every game. As far as the ball, the ref, and starters missing.... I am not sure where all that was conjured up. I am sure that I said "we didn't get the job done.... under the same conditions". No biggy, we have moved on and are refocussed on the big picture. If we weren't pissed off at the result, then we shouldn't be playing at this level. Congrats again, and see you in Langley this weekend. Bring your BBQ and a few spare weenies for Utah. We'll be the ones bench racing on the sidelines.

And KNVB...you are a cnut, but a nice little one. Keep stirring

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nukes said:
Jinky, I am not sure where you read all of the whinning coming from the Langley side.

I think most of the whinning was in the PAK CUP thread, where all those issues came out.

Bring your BBQ and a few spare weenies for Utah.

weenie?

NO GEEGER FOR YOU! :mad:

Yuo and TheRob can have your Oscar Meyer with Ketchup....

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nukes, grow up!!! ;) (I've got at least an inch on you weeman) :p

Ps. well said... Different class Jay...

Pps. KNVB will always be a cnut!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don’t you worry your raccoon fornicating little head about all these ass clowns having a go nukes. The only reason your posts are getting dumped on is because TTPers, FVSL Premier TTPers to be precise, have been waiting all freaking year for Langley to drop the soap so they can ram it up there prison rules style... It’s really nothing you’ve done wrong personally, you’ve just become a victim of a cruel jealously fueled circumstances. After all it’s not your fault none of them could beat you. I must say though, your biggest mistake came when you did happen to lose one it was to the second biggest posting team on TTP next to PAU. Though, that said, at least people actually like the Rangers. If you lost to a Whalley or Poco there would have been one or two goes about their official size 5 Mohinder game balls and it would have been left at that.

PS. Pay no mind to Guinness the poor lad hasn’t even got one himself. If it make you feel better I think he’s the biggest clown of them all. It does wonders for me. His side has lost 7 times this year ALREADY and he's had monumental moans after each and every one. Not to mention, but I will, his best piss takes according to teammates, are when he steals random lines from unfunny movies and throws them out wherever he feels works. Daft git that he is. Remember the source before you get mad... then get mad and remind him he’s a putz.

See you Tuesday.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
FVSL Premier TTPers to be precise, have been waiting all freaking year for Langley to drop the soap so they can ram it up there prison rules style...

Duhhh!! :rolleyes: You say it like you think your insight is profound or something. :p

Consider it a flattery. It comes along with success and winning. When you win, and are on top, everyone and their dog want to knock you off your saddle! That's why it's more difficult to repeat as Champions than it is to win the first time.

Good luck next year Langley. ;)

~S-Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0