Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bundesliga 07-08

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last week wasn't 2 boring, if I remember correctly 8 of the top 10 goals on GolTV were from the Bundesliga

I'll put a tenner on it that GolTV carries BoringLiga matches. I'll put a fiver on the other top 10 goals coming from either La Liga, Mexican, Guatemalan or Colombian League. Just a hunch.

I sure hope you don't watch Fox News.

Media Watch RSC

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you uneducated bunch of Scottie lads NEVER. Bundesliga is way more competitive than your dump league. Tell me when you have won the CL? Should I repeat NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go along now Braveheart!

But you and your league are soulless. How many Bayern Supporters club are in Vancouver? Canada? Thought so. Boring, boring, boring.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll put a tenner on it that GolTV carries BoringLiga matches. I'll put a fiver on the other top 10 goals coming from either La Liga, Mexican, Guatemalan or Colombian League. Just a hunch.

I sure hope you don't watch Fox News.

Media Watch RSC

One was from La Liga and the other was an EPL. Does that mean I owe you $5?

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man did Bayern look good again today. Could have been 7-0. Toni and Ribery were absolutely fantastic! This team is rolling and would have to be considered top 5 in the world at the moment.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bluenose, you are a wanker. You get one win against a terrible Bundesliga side and you think you are king sh%%. I gurantee Schalke and Leverkusen would kick your arse not alone my boys from Munchen! By the way, take a look, Stuttgart is in 11th place, tell me when the happless Gers or Septic would be ranked that low. Never!!!!! Do you want me to repeat that for you, you uneducated bunch of Scottie lads NEVER. Bundesliga is way more competitive than your dump league. Tell me when you have won the CL? Should I repeat NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go along now Braveheart!

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are they doing in the Champions League?

I guess I can't have a conversation with you about football. All you do is slam Bayern and Germany. Yes I slam the Scots (Gers, Bhoys) but at least I can admit when they are playing well.

The fact is you are right. They are not in the CL but would if they were, they would have to be considered favorites with the like of AC Milan, Man U, Barca, Real. I had a conversation with JBN and he thinks they are top 5-7 as well.

The only thing Bayern has against them this year is the amount of pressure they will be under. They are expected to win every trophy available to them and that is too much to ask. Personally, yes personally, I don't care what they do in the Uefa Cup. I want them to 1) Win the Bundesliga, 2( Win the German Cup, 3) UEFA CUP, 4) Not lose a game in the Bundesliga this year.

Where's Utah when I need him/her.

(Hoping we get a Scottish club in the group stage)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess I can't have a conversation with you about football. All you do is slam Bayern and Germany. Yes I slam the Scots (Gers, Bhoys) but at least I can admit when they are playing well.

The fact is you are right. They are not in the CL but would if they were, they would have to be considered favorites with the like of AC Milan, Man U, Barca, Real. I had a conversation with JBN and he thinks they are top 5-7 as well.

The only thing Bayern has against them this year is the amount of pressure they will be under. They are expected to win every trophy available to them and that is too much to ask. Personally, yes personally, I don't care what they do in the Uefa Cup. I want them to 1) Win the Bundesliga, 2( Win the German Cup, 3) UEFA CUP, 4) Not lose a game in the Bundesliga this year.

Where's Utah when I need him/her.

(Hoping we get a Scottish club in the group stage)

I don't believe I asked for a 'Ulysses' type response but that's your prerogative I suppose. The question was simple......I thought. :confused:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They are not in the CL but would if they were, they would have to be considered favorites with the like of AC Milan, Man U, Barca, Real. I had a conversation with JBN and he thinks they are top 5-7 as well

Well, Christ, if you two have decided it then it must be true. And I thought I had good drugs.

Wolfgang, we all really, really like the teams we support, but one does have to be a litle realistic at times, man.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
So sorry wolfgang, it's all over but the fat lady singing for Bayern's UEFA...dream. That got made official today, when they drew the Trotters in the next round.

They aint never seen direct football like that. It's gonna be Kevin Davies knocking it down the Nicolas Anelka past old man Khan over and over...

Love always, Little Sam

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Bolton, this from a guy who says he supports Bolton, But has a 'softspot' for Man Utd (and the surrey Heat) and also wears a Spurs top on occasion.

Bayern will slam Boltons door clean off the hinges.

I don't think those poor defenders will know what to do when Ribery is running at them. Cristiano may stepover a hundred times, but Franck will just get it to Klose or Toni and it's lights out.

if they can get healthy;)

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I see today that Omar Hitfield is considering taking the Swiss National job at the end of the season. Then i see that Drogba is being linked to the German Giants. Lastly, I remember Jose Murinho saying last year that he would like to manager Bayern one day. This all makes sense to me. What say you haters?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think if Hitzfeld is offski then it is a dead cert that Mourinho will take over there, thus adding to the armoury of Bayern. Although they are toiling in a watered down league at the moment (Karls-who is second) and only the UEFA Cup, I have seen ;) that they are anticipating another big spending off season (maybe now January) where they reportedly are going to spend upwards of 70mill Euros on a few guys, with that kind of cash I would think they would look to replace, or at least upgrade, on Ze Roberto and VanBommell in the middle of the park as they are deep, young, and strong on the wings, loaded for bear up front, and quite deep (Albeit injury-ravaged currently) at the back.
Two superstar center midfielders looks to be the order of the day, and with the iminent selling of Podolski look for Bayern to splash good cash on two big Center Midfielders. A few names to thrash around I'm sure.

Drogba makes no sense to me as they have Kroos(17 I think), Schlaudraff, and the other youngster Wagner to play wing/forward behind Ribery, Toni, Klose etc.

If Podilski can't get a game with Klose and Toni there I don't know why they would buy Drogba, Real Madrid will land Drogba.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since no-one else gives a flying about the Bundtcakeliga. How about you two picking up the phone to save bandwidth for more interesting topics.

Wolfgang

Aug 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree JBL. Drogba makes no sense but if Jose comes to Bayern than it seeems certain that he'll come, don't you think?

2 midfielders? Lampard? Ballack coming home?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0