Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shagaholic

Buddy how come i wasnt asked to go 2 Vegas, i know i cant play like the leach, but i sure will try to drink like the Big Cheese.:D I hear this trip is on Sikh United FC of the Fraser Valley, good team, crazy TT manager. I hear the bald guy on the team has a wonderful song on him. Maybe the east indian community could hear it one day. i will be waiting for an invitation. Cheers :bronco:

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reshams Buddy

Reshams Buddy,
Firstly, SARDAR RESHAM SINGH may be 100% PFC but i swear i have confirmed reports of a siting of Resham cheering for GN on the weekend...it may be unbelievable but its true

Secondly, Pepsi Takhar is a great coach who has proved himself to the brown community. Why else would he get the job as Team India coach??...They should have won it this year..it was just bad luck...i think the Team India midfield was unbelievable with Amar..Jas Mattu..Paul Bahia and Sunny Uppal.....How better could it get?

Thirdly, I think that this coming year..our brown soccer tournaments will be alot more competitive because alot more people are becoming aware of the nations tournament and they will work harder to get a place on the team

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To Nations management

Could I please be the ball boy for the nations team this year. Kind regards from the Kokanee drinker on the side lines. I ask look beyond any KFC player, because they will not have any players on the team and I will bring the best looking chicks to the side lines. Thanks..

:bronco: :knvb: :bronco:

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nations

ill tell u somethin...i play for Indo and i was wonderin if the nations management would take a closer look at our team and choose other players than juss Didar....im very good at kicking the ball:D

D

Different Positions

Who's the coach?

Pepsi Takhar is the coach?? Then what the hell is Bindi doing there?? Who's the coach??? I say we get a new coach who doesn't have any of his own kids playing in the tourneys. Is Karm and Kabir going to start next year...I know that Karm was injured this year; What if he wasn't?? then what would the midfield be like??

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
on to another discussion here, i know that we will get alot of responces for this question, here it is....

Who is the best east indian player out there, overall??

D

Different Positions

Brown players on brown teams

Whats the point of having so many community teams in the premier division when there's no brown players on the teams.
Doesn't do the community any good but I thought that we had so much talent in our community...there are some teams with mostly brown players and I take my hat off to them for supporting our community.
But good luck anyways.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

striker

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the best player

I think the best player in our community rite now is TAJINDER HANS the goalie for Guru Nanak sporting club

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Kid 11

Kid 11,
He may be the biggest but he is a great goalie, even though he isnt CLEARLY the best because Jas Mann is.:D ....The best player has to be RANJ from our Van U Team

KFC BHANGRA TEAM
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

B

betterbastard69

HEY KID 11....HES PROPS NOT THE BEST BUT I THINK HE IS UP THERE..BUT U KNOW THAT VAN U...HAS THE BEST PLAYERS OUT THERE..I AM ONE OF THEM..BUT RETARDS LIKE U ARE JUS JELIOUS OF THE VAN U TEAM
:p
:bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please do not post in all-caps. Thanks.

Please don't abuse the smilies in your posts... 2 to 3 are fine. All your fingers and toes are not :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone know why Van U dropped out of Div 1 Cat? I heard it was because they could not move up, but that does not make sense because the league they moved to(Richmond) you can't move up. Was there internal tensions between Indo A and the Cat team, resulting in Van U being forced out?????

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kid #11

yah he is one of the best goalies in the community and the biggest so he would love to kill little kids like you, and remember the goalie can get away with anything, so i suggest the next time GN plays temple, KID #11 should wear extra protection on his legs :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0