Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Van Utd

Kokanee,
I dont have all their moms in my room..only 3-4...so the rest are prolly wonderin the streets somewhere..king george most likely

KFC Team,
Sources have told me that KFC Coach SARDAR Resham Singh has gone bald..will someone please confirm or deny this report

D

Different Positions

i say we get a new coach for the nations team. Plus we do very good every year but win the stupid 30min a half tourny. We all say our community has talent but we never win. How bout this years nations team play this years indo team a friendly. I think we will see some mega ass woopen. By the way none of indo's current players played on that team. I wonder where half of the nations players are playing this year anyhow. That nations team was tatti. so anyone up for the challenge.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :bronco: :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :wa: :wa:

D

Different Positions

i was talkin bout the starting 11. But yeah dedar played.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: exibition against India

How about the Nations team plays Van U, since we will have the nations team captain on our side, we will be unbeatable. Go Joyti Gill and the rest of us Van U boys.
:knvb: :bronco: :knvb: :bronco:

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
nations team

The Nations Team had a very good coach in Pepsi Takhar...he's an experienced man who could lead any team to the top...and by the way...i would love for VAN U to play India in an exhibition...it would be a great game but won by the taxi drivers and kokanee:wa:

Soccer Star 69

Not Bright
Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN

i have juss heard from my sources that GN beat Peace Arch in Fraser Valley League play..is this true??....and that SARDAR Resham Singh was wearin a matching turban and track suit and also cheering for GN...would someone confirm or deny this report

KFC BHANGRA TEAM
:wa:

EDIT: One fcuking banana is enough - please don't abuse it again

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets do it

Okay now we gotta make a game time, but try not have it during rush hour, its good business for us. I suggest we meet at the parking lot of the KFC on 72 and 122. We usually have team meetings there when we dont have fares. Resham meets us there too.
Hey temple watch out, we have a deal with Rainbow fashions on scott road, boys Resham is ours, he will be the best dressed van u dipper supporter our community has seen. Im goin tonight to the airport to pick up a new player (Tarlochan) and he is gonna bring Reshams new kit. Watch out Van U is on there way to Bombay.
To the combination of Van U and KFC, balla balla
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissed

NOOOOOOOOOO, say it isnt so Resham, you cant be a trader:(
No person dressing that good could be so evil. No party today, im sad and confused.:(

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm getting feedback from certain members of the "brown soccer" community that this thread is beginning to be a bit of an embarrassment.

Please don't use it to 'talk to yourself' on a consistent basis.

It'll be shut down otherwise.

~Regs.

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A big Sat sri akal goes out to my TTP paji's, i am very sorry for not replying to many of my messages that you guys have been leaving both me and Resham. I am overwhelmed that me and Resham have become such a big hit on this site right behind Kokanee.

However,

I am getting sick and tired of all these people going off on my best pal Resham. First of all, Resham is 100% PFC and has a reasonable amount of compassion for Indo as well. But all these rumours of Van U and Sikh Temple being linked to us two are completely false!!!------I hope all this is cleared up now. Secondly, Resham does try to wear a matching turban with Temples gear; but, thats only because he can't find a yellow one to match PFC's colors. And by the way Kokanee (Tun-Tun), me and Resham won't be able to meet u on 122nd cuz we work for Richmond cabs and driving that far out to Surrey will be too inconveinent.

As far as nations goes, I agree with different positions. India needs a new coach, how about it Sandman (one of the most fairest guys in the indian soccer community) But Sandman, I think your the one who needs to get his facts straight, there was no current Indo player playing in the Nations Cup this year other than Didar Sandhu.--You should know, your the coach

By the way Soccer Stud 69, Resham has NEVER and will NEVER support GN.

And whats this about Pepsi Takhar being a good coach?????? oh come on!!! I think everybody would agree that Resham would do a much better job :D

And Leechy Tactics, I will only reveal my secret Team India roster when both me and Resham are appointed the coaches for Team India. Until then, our secret roster will not be revealed to the public.

Well, I think you guys all know whats gonna happen next........................yup, you guessed right, there back, bigger and better than ever:

The PFC bhangra team

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :bronco: :bronco: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

(I bet you guys know who me and Resham are on the bhangra team)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brown Banter

To all the "very witty" guys that are posting on this thread.....

First of all, this thread is talk about games, rumors, and opinions about teams and players.

It is not about turban colour and your secret crush on Resham....
That was funny the first time....but after 100 posts it gets a little boring.....
Same goes for the taxi jokes.
It is also not about insulting players/teams......

If you guys keep this up....Regs is going to shut down the thread and we will have no outlet to talk about Brown soccer....

So post your opinions and questions.....Don't post crap about taxi's and Resham......

GURPSLOVESPEOPLEWHOMAKEOURCOMMUNITYLOOKSTUPID

:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee,

1. please change your "sport" in your profile. In case you haven't noticed, most people on TTP outgrew that "slag" when they were about 15 :rolleyes:

2. please change your "location" in your profile. See 1. above for reason.

3. if you really are 15, please let me know so that I can remove your account. TTP is for grown-ups only.

Soccer Whatever 69,

#3 goes for you as well. Enough of this crap :mad:

~Regswiththefinalsay&nomorewarnings.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: okly dokly Regs

Originally posted by Kokanee
Im bored and want a kokanee, anyone wanna join me.:p