Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MMMM....DOOD SODA

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ

BTW, Richmond Cougars is probably Vancouver United and they love to drink cream soda and milk;) .

Classic;)

GURPSLOVESDOODSODAONAHOTDAY:p

Reshams Buddy

Sep 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab Football Club finally gets its voice heard

On behalf of my best friend Sadar Resham Singh, i'd like to take this opportunity in welcoming myself and the PFC team to this beautiful website we're our teams voices can be heard amongst the indo-canadian community.

Nations Cup selection was very bad for Team India. I was very angry when i see the players chosen to play for India. However, there were a few players that deserved to make the team that did in fact make it, but the many players that were chosen shouldn't even deserve to play for even my PFC team. I was disappointed at the selection mainly based on the midfielders who played for India. Maybe it would be better if the coaching staff didn't rely on their sons to be the heros for the team. Next time we should do the selection process as a community where me and Resham should be appointed the cutters for who make it and who don't. I gurantee victory if such action was taken.

Now, as far as Khalsa goes, i would only support you guys if you actually had some indians playing for your team. i only see 4 of our punjabi guys in the field. So it doesnt matter to me how you guys do. On the other hand, I wish the best of luck to Indo and Sikh Temple. These guys always do me proud :D i wish i had such talent playing for my team.

GN is a good team. What else can I say. (But I still don't like you guys)

Thank you very much for reading my essay. If i had some grammar or spelling mistakes please contact my editor and best pal Sadar Resham Singh. Iam sure his english far exceeds mine

Ok my banana friends, lets do the PFC bhangra

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

wow, these bananas move so much better than we do on the pitch!!!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Resham

Is he the guy that always wears a Blue Temple shirt? I think he is PFC's manager? Every time I see that guy he is wearing that shirt. Someone needs to buy that guy a new shirt. I heard KWALITY Clothing (Metrotown/Surrey Place) is having a sale.
At least that's what Yowen and Hard Ballz told me. :D

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How was the team India selection process bad? Doesn't losing in the semifinals in PK's to the eventual champ qualify as a success? Every year India puts out an excellent side and every year their are detractors who say that the selection if fcuked. Rather than getting behind a team that is representing the community, half the so-called fans on the sidelines are secretly hoping the team loses (as Indo knows very well). Most of the time it isn't even the players who disagree but rather a bunch of has-been/never-were dippers who are trying to further their own personal agendas. This year team India had a new look because Khalsa had a game that weekend so many of the players weren't available for selection. The players that did play did very well by all accounts. Give the coaching staff some credit, it isn't exactly easy trying to make one team from 7 or 8.

Team India's record speaks for itself:mad:

Yowenventing

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoewen and the Taichee

Yoewen....

I agree with your sentiments! The team india, despite always questionable selections, proves itself well in the tournament. Rather than debating who should or shouldn't be on the team we should support the team as it is fielded. In the end it is just a tournament and is not the real world cup. Y'all should relax and just support the guys who are on the squad!

and Yoewen...i'm dying to see the taichee in vegas again this year...I hope you haven't traded it in for a better model!

:D :D :D

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A crushing student loan has not allowed me to upgrade the taichee. The 1972 burgundy/leather Simpson Sears taichee will be in effect for Vegas. It's mere presence will ensure a good time will be had by all.:D

Yowenfinallycertified:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Shagaholic

Sep 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leechy in Vegas?

Well Leachy...Yowen has comitted to the Vegas trip, now how bout you? Last year we didn't give you enough notice, but how bout this year? 2nd week of Febrary, 4 crazy days and nights in vegas for a little soccer and if time permits shyte load of other stuff.... I'll get Yowen to fill you in on the details in the West Mall....

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Yowen

I agree that the selection for Nations are good. I think a lot of people are made b/c there were not selected. But that is always going to be an issue. If a committee was put together it would never work b/c brown people can't agree on anything.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Parveen?

I need a vacation and Fiji is looking pretty good right about now :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two Teams

Maybe we should make two teams for Nations.

Team One: Team India Tables and Chairs
Team Two: Team India Floor

It would be obvious that the tables and chairs team would win.:D
Team floor would be too sore after sitting on the floor and then trying to play a game. :p

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs S.U

Anyone know the score from the exhibition game last night between Surrey United and Temple?

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting,

I never knew KNVB, Deacon, Dalrymple, and several other Surrey U Premier regulars were that young.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was at the hockey game, but what I probably should have put was O-17. Like 17 pounds over weight.

Simple typo.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Jas Mann and Jody Gill

I was curious if there is any truth to the rumor of how Jas Mann got chosen to the nations team. Is it true that he went "downtown " with the nations manager in the backseat of his cab. Could the nations team captian Jody Gill please confirm this fact or deny this.
Also is there any truth that the current breaking up of akal will lead Jody to be the new recruit of wan united. That will be a beautiful sight, Billy and Jody side by side holding each others heads up high. While Jas does his stuff. :D

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KFC the future of east indian soccer

I am still waiting on confirmation for my previous post.
Also could Reshams buddy please confirm if or if not KFC's team ritual is to put bananas in their pants. Due to the KFC bhangra team uniforms, on and off the field. But what really makes this a believable story is the way those two brothers on your team play up front. They truly do look like they have bananas in their pants since they run like monkeys.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Idiotic Threads

Hope this helps Regs........

So, how this that new Khalsa team doing?

Why so much hate for Jason S?

Who is the best punjabi team in the lower mainland?

GURPSHOPESTHEDIPSWILLSTOPCREATINGSTUPIDNEWTHREADS:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0