Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brown Soccer Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
best player

im my opinion Shami Birring is one of the best forwards when fit but too bad that he his playing left mid now.

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still laughing

I just shite the bed laughing at Reshams buddies last post. So true, so true.:D I also partially agree with Star #1, Shami birring is a great player, but our new guy, Tarlochan is unbelievable, wait till you see him. Ranj was our best player, but he is a toothpick.
Also regarding Gurps comment, we did not have any problems with INDO, great guys, we just felt that the Richmond league fits our play better. Cat was a bit to challenging.

And yes, the GN goalie should seriously start goin to Khalsa practices, because they dont play with there balls, they just run from each other, which fits his play alot better.

:knvb:

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kokanee

Cat is a more challenging league than Richmond I agree, but you guys did well. You finished near the top. Were any attempts made to get into Div 2?

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Players

I think Sunny Uppal and Leechy are the 2 best indian players....Sunny's the fastest and leechy's the most skilled

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh yeah i was thinking that we should post the scores and some match reports of the various indian teams that play in different divisions....i hate going to 8 different threads just to find out the score of one game from each.........well i guess ill start it off..............indo 4-2 over ????
Sikh Temple 2 Club I 2
GN 2 Peace Arch 1
Khalsa???
Van U ????
PFC ?????

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
best players

I would agree with raiguy but i would also like to mention Lav Mangat as one of the top overall players in our community.

D

Different Positions

best player

Our community is full of crackheads who don't know the difference between a good player and shitty player. Didar sandhu is the only player to really accomplish anything in soccer.
He is the best player our community produced and i don't think anyone comes near.

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best Player in the community

Sorry Guys, I had to come and post a message here,

First things Best Player in our community,

No one is the best, becuase we have the best in certain positions but no one is the best overall.

Overall means, offense and defense.

Forwards, I must say Dan Sankar and Jason Sarai and Jas Atwal, I am sorry to the GN guys no taking sides but, Shaminder is not a top notch forward, be serious even if he was fit, hes not in the caliber. I have watched him for the last 10 years now trust me hes a good player but hes not an ideal striker. After watching Khalsa play this year in the coast league, Shaminder would not have survived.

Midfield
Jas Mattu, Paul Bahia, Sunny Uppal, Honestly guys I think u guys are just favouring ur friends, even though I don't play soccer, I know the game well, in the Nations Cup where was the midfield agaisnt Germany????????? We had no midfield. Everyone knows that, it was evident, it was the strong defence and goaltending.

I hear alot about sunny uppal, but if evey player was here for nations, he would not start neither would jas matu or paul Bahia, Amar would but hes the only one.

Here are some other names for midfield, Lav Mangat, Harp Bahia, Raju Chohan, Anil Bilin, Gary Aujla.

So I think u guys should really look at the whole picture, every team has good players but only a few can play at high levels, I remember a few years back Shaminder came and played for Khalsa and he was brutal. Trust me, alot of these players will only be tournament players.

Also on defence in the nations cup, Only two that should have been there were Anil and Raju, Gary and amandeep and jodi gill, come on. Put in Harry Sandhu, jesse Dhami , Harbinder Chohan and Surinder Janda. Whats this talk about sunny uppal being the fastest, the list before are very fast guys. Sunny didn't show that much speed.

See maybe the nations team this year will be a proper one with everyone here??????

No hard feelings guys just an honest opinion and if u guys think about it, I think u will agree.

Peace

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa

Khalsa, lets just face the facts and those are that there will never be a india nations team, where everyone will be happy with the selections, there will never be a perfect india nations team, due to politics or players being injured, or being away, or straight up just not getting along with the coach.

striker

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahahahaha

hahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah. Yeah i lick. Speaking of playing for khalsa a couple of years ago. That is true, but i think i learned from my experience with them, even though i only played one game hahahahahahahhaah.It was shitty. How do u become a noticed player???????????????hmmmmmmm suck ****,
me don't do that. Two years is a long time, can't wait to play against khalsa in premier to prove myself.

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
?????????????????

hey guys,

first of all sounding like a faggot, come on, instead of stupid remarks, I put a honest opinion, u guys go crazy, and to striker, I never said u suck, I said ur a good player but to compare u to some of the other forwards its not fare, u have to prove urself and if u do I will be the first to agree with u.

I hope indo does make it to premier, and so does temple more indo canadian is what we need.

I aint here to start fights, just posting an opinion.

peace

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Star 69,

You're on your last legs here on TTP. Grow up.

Nobody wants to be the first person ever banned on TTP in the modern era :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Ankle Breaker

Sep 15, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Striker

Regarding your comments about sucking *** to make the Khalsa team. I know you are a good player but honestly those remarks show how much you still need to learn. People need to learn that you are not always going to start and I think the biggest problem is that when people don't start, they get mad and angry and leave to another team. There is no loyalty towards teams in this day and age

B

bender

sir resham singh

hey reshams buddy

do you like have resham's 3mm **** in your mouth cuz it sure sounds like u do if you really like him that much just take him in the back of his cab

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is rediculous.

Congrats :rolleyes:

Thread Closed and any troubles started elsewhere on TTP by a few of you will result in automatic banning.

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0