Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brent Sopel Watch

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh man, they had pictures of Sopel's wife in The Province last year. She was so fugly it looked like his real wife had been abducted by aliens and replaced with a human-sized Praying Mantis who was taking notes on how not to play hockey prior to the inevitable invasion of Earth.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game tonight vs the Sharks..........the Sopel Watch is definately on. Im looking for a solid performane and a few points tonight.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Halfway through the first period and he's already been on his ass once :rolleyes: Nice hip check, rock star!

~Regs.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, now you're grasping at straws. If you want to slag anything, lets talk about Malik's shite play that led to a goal. Lot of time left.........Sopel will be pivotal in the Nucks coming back.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How about before the third goal when his hair was in his eyes as he slapped aimlessly at the puck and then heard it go by him (he couldn't see it because his hair was still blanking his vision). Besides the fact that Cloutier made a Sopelesque attempt to clear the puck, it was a shoc-king play that led to a shoc-king goal. What was mouthguard boy (who else wears a mouthguard in the NHL BTW?) doing when he almost tried to bat the puck into his own net?Thankfully he figured out that he wasn't supposed to score on the white team and raised his arm to prevent what would have been his only shot on goal of the night.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Sarge, but after your post last night it was all classic Sopel. 3 times in a row during a 5 minute span, rock star fcuked up at the point only to see the Sharks skate past for an off-man rush.

I say sit him and give Jiri's kid a chance :D

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Brent Sopel's Watch

Brent Sopel is the kind of man who would go and see The Darkness perform live. And he'd get a VIP pass too. Because of who he is...........

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Darkness

I'm sure the groupies would get him mixed up with one of the guitarists, due to his lid and shoc-king attire... I'll bet his missus makes him wear that mouth piece outside of the rink??? Rock Star indeed. :rolleyes:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Brent Sopel's Watch

Fastshow said:
Brent Sopel is the kind of man who would go and see The Darkness perform live. ....

So would I.

ps I think Sopel's play has improved since he switched to the low-carb weed.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Low carb weed .................. thats what has enhanced his play. Too many TTPers focussing on measly errors. Face the facts, the guy is a solid D Man. Ohlund and Sopel are the top pairing for the time being. That is a fact! ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sarge,

It's just been announced that Sopel is a scratch for tomorrow night! Things are looking up :D

Speaking of greasy hair, get your ass down here with some pints so we can TTP Zenga across the road :D

~Regs.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
scratch..............I dont think so. Look for Sopel to be a big part of tonights game. One way or the other.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doug Halward has more of a chance than Sopel in being a big part in tonight's game.

~Regs.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic photo. It had to be him last night at the Well or it was the stuff Tee gave us that blurred our vision.

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugliest player on the Canucks.

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you believe that there are actually Brent Sopel fan clubs? This early in his illustrious career and the word is spreading.

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love the home page Regs. I am worried about many TTPers lately. Too many guys too concerned about the way Sopel looks,talks ............ Brent Sopel watch is in full effect tonight. As usual, an all around solid game is in the cards.

As far as Tee goes..............I know he is a Sopel Supporter. Read his post under the Team Canada thread where he says Sopel should get a good look.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0