Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the praise SoccerFan4. A couple guys had asked me if SoccerFan4 was a guy from our squad so I wanted to clear the air that it's not one of our guys.

I'm willing to bet that he is FVRD. Oddly, when you think it's not, it usually ends up being true.
Probably the most cocky arrogant guy on your squad. Probably likes to trash talk a lot too.

I'd check with your team before denying any association ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone wanna see a sneak peak of the Red Devils new jersey for the rest of the season?

target.JPG

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the praise SoccerFan4. A couple guys had asked me if SoccerFan4 was a guy from our squad so I wanted to clear the air that it's not one of our guys.

As for you burger, wake up? No one knows who we are? gives a siht, etc.? We let our play do any talking that needs to be done, you should try it. Clearly you need to refresh your memory before you run your mouth, you obviously knew who we were last year when we came to your home park, beat you 5-0, took a guy off and played keep away with 10 men and 3 guys from your team asked to play for us after the game. I don't want to waste anyone's time with this going back and forth nonsense, if you want to play a game, call me we'll set it up, let your team's play do your talking.

My bad on my last post FV RD. Had a couple before posting (way too many), came out wrong, actually should have just turned the computer off.
All I was trying to say is you don't need explain, people come on here and post dumb siht all the time, just look at my last post.
People also hype teams, especially good ones. But in FVRD is case you guys really do have an awesome team and gonna be a Prem next year probably and going to be an awesome addition. I honestly don't see why you guys couldn't contend and possibly win all the Cups your in, and SoccerFan4 probably means the same thing.
Cheers.

Now to find a failsafe switch to shut my computer down for a while......:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#10Burger,
breathalyzer on your pc may be an option.

No idea who any of the FVRD players are, i'm sure they are quite good as per their stats, but Pak cup is out of the question. Making the finals maybe, but they'd likely meet Poco Premier, if not before the finals, and that would be an unlikely win.

I am intrigued though as to how good they are.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea who any of the FVRD players are, i'm sure they are quite good as per their stats, but Pak cup is out of the question. Making the finals maybe, but they'd likely meet Poco Premier, if not before the finals, and that would be an unlikely win.

I am intrigued though as to how good they are.

I am with you on this Yoda, they have a good shot of reaching the final if they avoid Poco but if they do meet them i can't see it being within 5. And that's not a shot at the FVRD, it's just Poco are that much better than any team in the FVSL on there day.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
better than Slovan of years past????? Hmmmm....which one was a pure "team"?

I'm sure there are a few of those "Slovan of years past" players on here still. What do they think i wonder?
Anyone willing to offer up a comparison?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a fan of div 1...they have the best attack and defense in the league, should be a strong run

Went out and watched thier Pak game tonight. Fairly skilled, lots of cutesy plays that didn't produce much, but some good speed. They didn't really "attack" much but they did shoot from long range with some good shots.
Defense however looked suspect. Had issues with dealing with the few attacks the opposition had, and one guy who just humped the ball long a lot. I will give him that he kicks it far.

Strong Bradner and Pak run yes, but win either or both. Don't see it. I'm willing to concede the Div 1 championship to them though. :)

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
better than Slovan of years past????? Hmmmm....which one was a pure "team"?

Way better than the Slovan team of years past. This Poco team is the best in the last 15 years to play in the FVSL.

I'll mix the Surrey Teams up but one of them may have competed with this team.

I think top 3 ever is probably fair.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians V the ND 91's. Wow, one of the youngest vs one of the oldest.
Time to work on my fitness, or is it toooooo late?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco Castilians V the ND 91's. Wow, one of the youngest vs one of the oldest.
Time to work on my fitness, or is it toooooo late?
me is thinking the legends hold that medal....................THE oldest

sid

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've got Langley div 3 @ home. According to Westcoast this should be a very right match... WE should win...
You're going to kill them. we played them last week, won 3-0 could have been 8. they get chippy off the ball. park the bus on defense, but their keeper is strong. Not alot of offensive threat. #7 is their go to guy in the middle. Predicting Gunners 4 or 5 nil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0