Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Rangers - Poco Castilians FC - MP

Game of the week; I think the winner of the Cup comes from this one. One old team, one older team. I'm sure Rangers have a couple of pacey young guys, but the Castrations have a couple of pacey old guys running the middle.

I think at the end of the day, the Poco boys have the edge in finishing, but I still think it's a tight match-up.

Looking at a 1-0 win for Castrations, possibly going to PKs.

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did TWU not know about the game and not show up? That is the only way I can see this happening, (1-0) Anyone watch it?

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did TWU not know about the game and not show up? That is the only way I can see this happening, (1-0) Anyone watch it?

abby united are actually pretty good. there team is full of all the east Indian players who played metro for abbotsford youth, a couple ufv players that are done college now and so on. And imo twu aren't very good and never really have been but yet somehow they seem to do well every year with their long ball game. Plus abby utd beat the razorbacks with 9 players in the previous round so that must offer confidence to a div 2 team. Also their position in 2c doesn't fully reflect as alot of the time they don't get all their players out. on another note lc7 i'm looking forward to our game :)

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great Cup eh ! Full of Upsets and great games. Awsome times.
Thats what soccer is to me..CUP!
Another reason i like the FVSL..Way more Cups.
To Bad were out,,,SHEITE!!

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah we played abby our first year as team, then they were young.. younger than us lol. I wonder if its the same whiney core of a team or if they have got some new players and shaped up.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah we played abby our first year as team, then they were young.. younger than us lol. I wonder if its the same whiney core of a team or if they have got some new players and shaped up.

Whiney is great word for it...watched them play Razorbacks.

centreback

Oct 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've watched them play a couple of times including part of the game vs. TWU. When you first see them, they appear a bit whinnier than most... but mostly they are just young. With a bit of nurturing, they are going to be very hard to beat...
As I watched the game last night, I could see that they didn't care about TWU's reputation (remember that age). They took it to TWU from the first whistle. Only one team was going to win last nights game...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Down to the Elite 8! Almost

Here's the next round matchups

1 Poco Revolution FC - 1 Surrey Coyotes - 1
2 GEU Inter - 2A Sentinel FC - 1
3 SFC Rangers - 1 Poco Castilians FC - MP
4 **Winner Game 4 Abbotsford United

** Game 4 - BC United A - 2B vs Port Moody Gunners - 1 Still to be played

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

whiney r u kidding me i saw the game the razor backs had no class they went down 2-0 early realy early and abby was look really good then the razorback got pissed and started playing ruby and taking out the abby players and to top it the the razorback fans were getting lippy to on the side line realy classy guys

HotSauce

Mar 4, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
whiney r u kidding me i saw the game the razor backs had no class they went down 2-0 early realy early and abby was look really good then the razorback got pissed and started playing ruby and taking out the abby players and to top it the the razorback fans were getting lippy to on the side line realy classy guys

Why dont you learn how to spell before you post?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners VS BC United this week to get the game in before the next round. Hopefully a ref shows up this week. By next week we'll have postponed as many regular season games (5) as we have played.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
And we're down to the final 8. 1-0 Gunners. All I really want to say about the game, Gunners were battling hangovers as much as BC United. They were a good squad and unlucky not to get a goal, mucked it out in our 18 a lot late in the 2nd, and had our goalie come up with some big saves. Both teams should have had a few goals in this one. We're just happy to be through, and hopefully wont be boozing too hard the night before the next game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And we're down to the final 8. 1-0 Gunners. All I really want to say about the game, Gunners were battling hangovers as much as BC United. They were a good squad and unlucky not to get a goal, mucked it out in our 18 a lot late in the 2nd, and had our goalie come up with some big saves. Both teams should have had a few goals in this one. We're just happy to be through, and hopefully wont be boozing too hard the night before the next game.

You guys win by 2 goals or more in the next round I win $50 from an Abby utd player.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0