Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
With shouts about ramming balls up people's ass, surely your team SUCKS the most, or is it SUCKS the best??

I'm sure jdbelle would like to find out :)

Well I would think it's obvious that it would be the best, there is nothing we're not good at. We will continue to ram ball's anywhere and everywhere, much to the dismay (or possible delight) of our opponents.

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll meet you in the centre circle, I don't like to drift too far away from there (in case the ref can't hear my abuse)

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2C 3 - SFC Caps M1 0

Not much to say about this one. We came out hungrier, fitter and more willing to run. Moved the ball well and dominated the first half. Only up 1-0 at the break, but considering we were without all 3 of our regular strikers and some poor finishing, we took it. Second half we got lazy and was a lil more even. Potted a couple more. Only allowed one shot all game and that came with 1 minute to go and from 35 yards out.

Solid performance but we'll have to be better in the next round. Interested to find out the rest of the results tonight and tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

surreyu

Sep 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Rangers 3-nil over Langley All Blacks.

We went up 1 in the first half and carried the majorty of the play. They picked up their game in the second half and missed a golden opportunity to tie by mising an open shot from about 6 yards out. We scored our second about 3 min later and the game was pretty much over from there. I think it would have been a way tougher test if they had of scored that goal in the first. Oh well on to the next round.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC United 5 - Poco Rockets 2 - Should have been 8 or 9 for us, but my shots were off today and we took the foot off the pedal in the last couple minutes, on a fairly warm day.

Anyways on a side note, Nomads are a decent team, it's nice to see IS21 and friends are up and at them about their squad. Would be sad if they packed it in so early in the season. Besides our 2-0 win against PAU Nomads was with no subs so that maybe a reason they are so enthusiastic in facing us, cause having no subs is definitely not fair. Anyways, I will make sure we have more than one sub the next time we face you. Cheers.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta MP 1 DFC 4

Undermanned and underaged....Wade 2 Delta 0. Ha!

Looking forward to the bye week in week 6.

Good lads on DFC...we were probably better team in last 15 of first half and had our chances in early parts of second half. Kudos to their keeper...well done.

On to to the league next week....

HJ

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Guilf. I think we (pomo gunners) get you guys next in the bradner... Should be a cracker!

oh, btw... we beat Langley Young Guns 3-2 in a tight one tonite.... ACBC was playing at the other field at Willoughby and I think they won 8-1.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen the dynamo lose to geu u21 on pk's b4 our game, must be the upset of the round. Then mission lost 3-2 against Abby utd, and we (inter) won 13-0 against surrey storm, there a good set of guys, never once got chippy or started moaning.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seen the dynamo lose to geu u21 on pk's b4 our game, must be the upset of the round. Then mission lost 3-2 against Abby utd, and we (inter) won 13-0 against surrey storm, there a good set of guys, never once got chippy or started moaning.

were the dynamo missing guys, or were the u21 geu good ?, if we win tomorrow morning we play geu u21 next rd

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** my life, honestly. Franchise, what kind of beer you want? Drinkig myself to oblivion right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0