Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 2010/11

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will most likely play FVRD they play white cocks masters tonight i heard there young and fast should be fun

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ndsc C 2 - 3 coyotes A.....started the game with 11, got two more at half, we were pretty confident we were going to beat them and we did. scoreline suggests a close game but it really wasn't. one of their younger guys kinda went in late on our cb and our cb wasnt very happy about it, TS got up and kinda grabbed the kid by the shoulders and one of the parents on the side said " he's only 18.".....WTF if hes only 18 and cant handle shite when hes making dirty, late tackles he shouldn't be on the field. and i thought the new umbro ball was a league wide standard? is it not required for bradner cup games?? they had guys wearing taped up numbers, and pinnies with taped numbers on them as well....its no wonder why these guys are near the bottom of their table, good thing for them all of div 2 is going down or else they'd be struggling for sure. onto geu u21 team.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 Cloverdale 1. Cloverdale takes in PK. Cloverdale keeper is one of the best I have seen, unreal saves. Easy man of the match. Ref blew donkey nuts and didn't have a sniff. He was to busy checking his fuking Iphone rather then watching the game. Halftime I had to put a text book in my shorts. Awesome now I have to work tommorow with balloon for a fuking ankle.

Anyways nighty nighty

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
well the bradner cup is turning out to provide some big upsets...a large number of higher level teams losing to lower level teams this weekend....some notable upsets i think include:
abby 2c beating mission 2a, both div 2 teams but mission was huge favourite in this game, very unlucky for them
u21 geu beating div 1 lufc dynamo...i dont think anyone would have guessed that one....
pau masters beating the pau nohype....i think most people had the nomads as favourites in this one...
bullets beating the pumas, i remember the pumas squad, they were really good team couple of years ago..i was surprised by this result
lastly cloverdale beating dfc celtics

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 Cloverdale 1. Cloverdale takes in PK. Cloverdale keeper is one of the best I have seen, unreal saves. Easy man of the match. Ref blew donkey nuts and didn't have a sniff. He was to busy checking his fuking Iphone rather then watching the game. Halftime I had to put a text book in my shorts. Awesome now I have to work tommorow with balloon for a fuking ankle.

Anyways nighty nighty

lol i'm sure their keeper was nuts, more like you couldn't finish ;)

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-1 Cloverdale FC/Referee. Cloverdale in PKS. All Celtic last night, went up 1-0 about 10 minutes in. they tied it on there first shot and only shot of the half (great shot thou, far post top corner) we had a breakaway ball SPIKED down on a hand ball, no call "it wasn't intentional", franchise almost gets his ankle broken on a tackle from behind in the box "all ball" the ref says. Free kick bending around the wall, there player knocks it down with his hand in the box "didn't see it". Whoever says the Ref cannot cost you a game, didnt see our game last night. We should have had 3 pks,and nothing. it was fcuking SHOCKING. I actually lost sleep over it. Im still furious about it. When it comes to the pks its anyones game, and we only potted one, hit two posts and the keeper saved one, so well done to cloverdale for that. Their goalie was outstanding last night aswell. If the ref of that game reads ttp, take some of my advice, and quit reffing, youre absolutey shocking and an embarresment to refs out there, thanks for jamming your balls up our ass. Not that we were going to win this cup, but to go out on that note really pisses ya off.

illbehonest

Jan 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1-1 Cloverdale FC/Referee. Cloverdale in PKS. All Celtic last night, went up 1-0 about 10 minutes in. they tied it on there first shot and only shot of the half (great shot thou, far post top corner) we had a breakaway ball SPIKED down on a hand ball, no call "it wasn't intentional", franchise almost gets his ankle broken on a tackle from behind in the box "all ball" the ref says. Free kick bending around the wall, there player knocks it down with his hand in the box "didn't see it". Whoever says the Ref cannot cost you a game, didnt see our game last night. We should have had 3 pks,and nothing. it was fcuking SHOCKING. I actually lost sleep over it. Im still furious about it. When it comes to the pks its anyones game, and we only potted one, hit two posts and the keeper saved one, so well done to cloverdale for that. Their goalie was outstanding last night aswell. If the ref of that game reads ttp, take some of my advice, and quit reffing, youre absolutey shocking and an embarresment to refs out there, thanks for jamming your balls up our ass. Not that we were going to win this cup, but to go out on that note really pisses ya off.

I took in your game cascade, I can tell by your tone, you were on the white team. Not being apart of either team, or any team for that matter. I must agree with you on the fact that you did get hosed on the reffing he was very very bad. Your team should have let it go a little more, as you were letting the ref have it pretty good. But I can see where your frustration came from. It was a decent game to watch in the end. The old boys game on the Cloverdale 1, was a good affair, good to see some of the old boys still giving it on pitch and the locker room afterwards.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we're a couple days removed, here's a quasi-game report.

Nomads 1 - PAU Masters 2

Still bitter. It sucked very bad to lose that game. But it has become somewhat of a staple for us to outchance teams considerably, only to miss over and over again. Any finish and this game isn't even close. Sooner or later the chances will start to go in, and then watch out, because we're not going to be fun to play against.

Credit to the master's guys, they did what they had to do, and their keeper was very good. Their striker was also very good, caused a lot of problems with his speed and strength on the ball. Good luck to them the rest of the tourney.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads vs PA FC Masters... Masters win 2-1.

It's another week out outplaying our competition and outshooting/chancing them to death and not finishing.

The referee had a shocker, not awarding us at least 2 of the 3 peno shouts we had.

We gave up a goal on a defensive scuffle, a pk. We scored on a free kick.

We didn't lose because of the ref, but he certainly didn't do a very good job.

Mostly my fault as I buried our best player on the night to sort out the backline and didn't move him up the park with enough time left and left some very valuable veteran players on the bench in my furor over the officiating and our lack of finishing.

Onto focusing on league play and Knights Cup :mad:

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's another week out outplaying our competition and outshooting/chancing them to death and not finishing. :mad:

Wow, you guys really need to start scoring these chances, your giving other teams more confidence every time you miss!!

"It's a funny old game". Jimmy Greaves

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much... I counted in this game alone:
- 3 missed clear cut breakaways
- 5 sitters from one winger alone in the 6 yard box
- 2 free kicks from the edge of the box that should have been PK's that went begging
- 4-5 shots from dangerous distances just outside of 18 during play that either were saved our missed the net
- a post or two...

We gave up a few chances too that didn't get in our net, however the shots ON goal had to be around 18/20 to 4 or 5... to lose that game 2-1 is just sickening.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0