Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bradner Cup Bradner Cup 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough luck ThiKu. wanted to see you guys take that 1, we should have won ours last week. Totally outplayed the mid pack Div 1 team, we had our full team out for the first time this season. The boys really wanted it.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fraser Valley Red Devils 3 - ND Titans 1

First off, just wanted to let everyone know there's been an addendum to the Laws of the Game regarding hand balls which apparently was just put in place last night... The ball must touch your hand, and only your hand, with an intentional, distinct swinging motion to be called. Also, all other parts of the arm are now considered "the chest area".

That was straight out of our ref's mouth last night... Needless to say he did an absolute stellar job. Top notch.

Moving along... We got outplayed, badly. 3-1 was probably a flattering score considering Fraser Valley missed a couple sitters, and we didn't score until the last 5 minutes of the game. Our keeper actually made some pretty big saves as well and probably played one of the better games he's had this season, just a shame he didn't get a lot of help.

Ah well, see ya'll in September!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the rangers get a free pass into the next round with stolo utd forfeiting the remainder of their games this season. It's too bad, stolo and rangers would have been a pretty good match...

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well with 1 guy getting half their 7 reds last game they should still have enough players... Would be interesting to hear how their hearing went last night

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well with 1 guy getting half their 7 reds last game they should still have enough players... Would be interesting to hear how their hearing went last night

The meeting went good thought they would understand and actually be reasonable but apparently theyre not they kicked us for the rest of the season and slapped us with ridiculous suspensions starting next year. Wouldn't even let us finish our season and we still have a full team with subs without all our suspended players such bs

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true one person can ruin it for all the others. However in my opinion the league has made an example out of stolo. They did send the letter out half way through stating any abuse towards officials would not be tolerated and would be dealt with the highest suspensions possible. I am sure Stolos past did have something to do with it. And it may not be fair to all the other quiet players on the team but it's their job to keep their guys calm as well. I think the message from the fvsl has been sent loud and clear.

NO MORE RACISM

Feb 12, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's true one person can ruin it for all the others. However in my opinion the league has made an example out of stolo. They did send the letter out half way through stating any abuse towards officials would not be tolerated and would be dealt with the highest suspensions possible. I am sure Stolos past did have something to do with it. And it may not be fair to all the other quiet players on the team but it's their job to keep their guys calm as well. I think the message from the fvsl has been sent loud and clear.

You seem to know an awful lot for not even being there lol I repeat there was zero abuse towards the official simple questions were asked the refs report was absolute bullshit I've seen it and it's a complete lie and we had several letters from fans stating the complete opposite and truth but the league might as well have pissed on them it's a joke.

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only non-partisan letters/eye-witnesses would have helped your cause. (Fans generally equal family/friends in this league - usually).

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You seem to know an awful lot for not even being there lol I repeat there was zero abuse towards the official simple questions were asked the refs report was absolute bullshit I've seen it and it's a complete lie and we had several letters from fans stating the complete opposite and truth but the league might as well have pissed on them it's a joke.

I certainly wasn't there so I can't say what happened or what should have happened. Just stating my opinion from what I have read and history I know of the team. But I find it hard to believe (in my opinion only) that the ref would give players reds for "simple" questions and that they would punish a full team for it. I doubt the fvsl has some sort of conspiracy against a team as well. Im sure im not alone in this. I have watched many Stolo games and the twin players at the back are some of the lippiest players I have ever seen towards a ref and its not surprising one of them got 3 reds. Which is a shame because they're solid players and just need to be quiet. The suspension for the rest of year for the team I think has shocked everyone, but it surely seems that it has sent a message that we all need to shut up, it just happens that your team was the example. #brokenrecord is it summer league time yet?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradner cup semis were played yesterday. Apparently.

But it isn't noon yet so results can't possibly be expected to be posted on the league website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0