Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boys Metro Soccer Results

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abbotsford Mariners

Just this past weekend after coming off a U-18 National Championship in Calgary, Abbotsford Mariners beat Metro Ford 6-2 which put Abby in first place in the league atop North Delta and Eagle Ridge.

Rumour has it Abby's right back Simon Crocker needed "a map" to find his way back into position after a surging run forward :p

Franz

Perkins

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon Crocker

Not only a map, from what I hear he was hitch hiking back cus it was too far to run. Can't wait, in 2 weeks we will be playing some pretty competitive teams. Our back four is gonna drive them to the ground! muahahahaha!

:D :cool:

Perkins
:wa:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The S.S. would pick him up and take him right back to Auswich concentration camp.

Perkins

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eagle Ridge

Apparently we will be playing Eagle Ridge, and everyone knows about the game with Delta that will come soon! Thats the game I'm waiting for.:cool:

Perkins

Oct 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey

Man I thought this was supposed to be chatter, where are all you guys? SPEAK!! SPEAK I tell you!!

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perkins

Sorry Perkins,

I was enjoying myself watching you get slammed in the Womens soccer forum :D :D . Any other Metro boys players out there?

:wa:

Franz

G

Gunnerman!!

mopre youth guys

we have one more guy on here yet that makes 3 from abby so where the heck is the rest of the league or are they just afraid of abby on the net as well as on the field:wa:

Jigsaw

Oct 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a rumour that one of B.C.'s best defenders is recovering from a knee injury, and about to make a comeback for the Abby Mariners.
Lookout all of you strikers in the U.18 Metro league.
Let's hope he can crack the lineup.
Abby won 6-1 against North Shore "A"
Scouts were there to look for new talented strikers, and Estevan Garcia was very impressive, with a solid performance.
He should have scored a couple.
Is there any team out there to give Abby a challenge?:bronco:

G

Gunnerman!!

abby's new winger

rumour has it that abby's star centerback has developed into a speedy winger minus the speedy part but who knows maybe it will be the fullback who should beware!!!!

:knvb:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0