Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Bookie] WC Semi - Portugal vs France [R]

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [Bookie] WC Semi - Portugal vs France

Chops will win this in a close 2-1 battle. And I will win some bucks in my pool.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Who ever wins this game is going to win it all.

Makes my day to see germany bid fairwell:knvb: :bronco:

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Meu Portugal to win a close battle; redemption for the Euro 2000 debacle (damn Abel Xavier!). With Deco back and Figo and Ronaldo creating for Portugal and Zidane looking like Zidane of '98, this should go down as a classic. I do think that Ronaldo may just have his best game yet with all of this Rooney garbage going on. It will be great.

But the thought of a Portugal/Italy Final is a bit scary. There'll be players falling all over the place looking for fouls. Hope that it can be a classy final regardless of the teams.
Forca Portugal!

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope the Portuguese get shite kicked all over the park, especially that little cnut Ronaldo.

PS No hard feelings.....really!

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

canucklehead said:
But the thought of a Portugal/Italy Final is a bit scary. There'll be players falling all over the place looking for fouls.
Forca Portugal!

They will be falling because of all the oil slicks....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
I hope the Portuguese get shite kicked all over the park, especially that little cnut Ronaldo.

PS No hard feelings.....really!

Well put, Crafy. France had one basic cheater(Henry against Spain) but Portugal have been the ****ing disgrace of the tournament. I hope they get ****ing pummeled.

Vive le France

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Well put, Crafy. France had one basic cheater(Henry against Spain) but Portugal have been the ****ing disgrace of the tournament. I hope they get ****ing pummeled.

Vive le France

You watching the same tournament:rolleyes: Every team has been diving/faking injuries.....thats what it is about. It seems to me that team that plays the best soccer wins.....so Portugal deserves to be here!!!

Henry's was also a foul....made it look worse but still a foul.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
You watching the same tournament:rolleyes: Every team has been diving/faking injuries.....thats what it is about. It seems to me that team that plays the best soccer wins.....so Portugal deserves to be here!!!.
If I wanted to watch diving, I would head to the local pool and plant my lawn chair beside the diving board. I am sure most fans want to see some good soccer without diving, kinda like the Brazil/France game. What a difference, hard tackles and no rollilng around or fake calf cramps. Portugal has been embarrasing to the game and may have been playing some sexy soccer, but who has noticed with all the shiiiiit that they do on the field.

Vive la France (I have grade 8 standing granted french, hope this is right)
Sean-Luc. :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I seriously think I want the Pork & Cheese to lose more than I really should just so The Franchise will finally have nothing left to post. Fcuk me with a pitch fork, it can’t be good for me screaming profanities at my monitor like this. The Monks may start to figure out I’m not really one of them.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
The Monks may start to figure out I’m not really one of them.

As long as you stay celibate you'll be fine, as that is the true measure of a monk. And really, who the hell is going to sleep with you?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do what is right...
There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the fans' best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting, diving, pretty boy antics designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer to Real Madrid and thus avoid the good kicking he deserves from Wayne Rooney at Manchester United training.

He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis Valencia of Ecuador.

Please can everyone go to - http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/index.html

and do the decent thing by voting for Valencia. (second at 25%)

It doesn't matter who you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo.

Takes 30 seconds...You know it makes sense!!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
You watching the same tournament:rolleyes: Every team has been diving/faking injuries.....thats what it is about. It seems to me that team that plays the best soccer wins.....so Portugal deserves to be here!!!

Henry's was also a foul....made it look worse but still a foul.

That's what it's all about? Diving/Cheating. Sad state of affairs.........and yes too many teams have been pulling the diving shite..........****ing disgrace to the beautiful game but hey if cheating/diving gets you there........and you can live with it....fair enough.

Diving ****s

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I seriously think I want the Pork & Cheese to lose more than I really should just so The Franchise will finally have nothing left to post. Fcuk me with a pitch fork, it can’t be good for me screaming profanities at my monitor like this. The Monks may start to figure out I’m not really one of them.

kinda like you have know one to cheer for:D

Win or lose

I took France and Portugal...both in the blood but would rather see Portugal through and the French to beat the Germans:wa:

Enjoy the game KNVB

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Do what is right...

I find this funny...he may dive (but who doesn't this world cup) but his team is still here and he has the two most important goals in Portugal history.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great, the Monks have taken away my straw mat and internet privileges. I hope you're happy.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0