Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Best Keeper and Scorer in DIV 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise could have won us that game had he passed the ball into the empty net rather then skying it. you all know who the best striker is this year.

Actually we would have won that game if you didn't foul some plummer in the mid in the final 5 minutes.:rolleyes:

My miss was when the game was 0-0.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think our goalie is a good contender for top goalie sure he doesn't look it but 10 wins with 7 clean sheets....i don't think that's bad at all

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHat about that shot he let in against port moody that was straight at him:eek:
that was in the snow a terrible ball which wasn't even rolling just gliding in the snow but im not going to complain, he should have had it. but 7 shut outs is not bad considering you guys have 4 and you have a pretty good team. he's let in some questionable goals but who's perfect?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was in the snow a terrible ball which wasn't even rolling just gliding in the snow but im not going to complain, he should have had it. but 7 shut outs is not bad considering you guys have 4 and you have a pretty good team. he's let in some questionable goals but who's perfect?

2C is no good, it's easy to get shut outs :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill tell u one thing......no striker from div 2A should be up there.....look at all the teams goals for in that division.......not one team has an average 2 goals a game

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ill tell u one thing......no striker from div 2A should be up there.....look at all the teams goals for in that division.......not one team has an average 2 goals a game

Thats one way of looking at it, or you could say it is a tight division with not many goals given up against. If you ask me div 2b can't play defence.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats one way of looking at it, or you could say it is a tight division with not many goals given up against. If you ask me div 2b can't play defence.

It's more the bottom teams really suck and we can put the ball away. In 2A the bottom teams suck too but the strikers in 2A lack finish.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And you've seen how many 2A games?

Why do I think this is going to get into another 2A sucks, 2B is best, no 2C is better discussion...

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay I have a 500 record for the Tigers this year as I have played 7 games with 3 wins and one tie.

I must be the Keeper...LOL

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should re-phrase this topic. As I am the best keeper on the planet, and since I am definitely out of div. 2, who cares about anyone else? Lol!

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have never seen a guy let in more goals from outside the 18:eek:

Lol. Just like the Canucks fans, people scream Ohhhh instead of Loooouuu. Just like the ladies scream Ohhhh with me in bed.

But some people get jealous, don't worry I can handle it. Say whatever you want, which team do you play for? You only wish you had me as your keeper, even if I'm on the sidelines, I'd save more than what you got between the pipes! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0