Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Best Keeper and Scorer in DIV 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wondering your top suggestions for Top Scorer and Top Goalkeeper (Or Honourable Mentions) in DIV. 2!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm going with Yoda in both positions...has a cracker of a shot and although vertically challenged...he some how can still climb the ladder to get to ball.

If not him then Todd Patrick;)

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC's little black guy is my vote for top striker, Bored is also a top striker even though he's a cnut. As for the top keeper ND Titans have a good one, so Does Aldergrove, but I'm going with Furios George on this one he's been shite lately but he makes save he has no business making

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
Yea, keeper. However I like to know my challenges!

I would have never guessed.

Just going out on a limb, and i have no idea who this guy is, but the 2C Keeper for Arsenal would have to be decent with only 3 goals against in 8 games.

As for forwards, i'd say Bored has to be at the top rarely misses a chance to finish and is always in the right spot. Not to mention he's a sefish bastard and always takes the shot instead of the pass. ;)
I'm sure he can tell you how many goals he's got this year.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As long as we're talking the best of the best for Div2.

I'd have to go with Sliver for best free kick taker. Hell of a good job of placing it in either corner. Clinical to say the least.

odog604

Feb 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just to let you know the keeper for Arsenal is not good. He's just a player taking over for me.

I used to be the keeper for Arsenal. I left.

Happy about it. Obviously still love te guys on the team but I made the right decision.

outkast

Jan 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
odog604 said:
Just to let you know the keeper for Arsenal is not good. He's just a player taking over for me.

I used to be the keeper for Arsenal. I left.

Happy about it. Obviously still love te guys on the team but I made the right decision.

tune in next week to "who gives a damn"

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
I'm sure he can tell you how many goals he's got this year.

Thanks I think, I know for sure that I have scored one this year. It was pointed out to me yesterday that I am getting older, so either I have only scored one or I have forgotten the others.

KH cnut may be a bit harsh, perhaps not.

Isn't this thread kinda like being know as the best looking girl in Chilliwack?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
best looking girl in Chilliwack?
Chantel Zimmerman. Met her at Wonderland in '92. Fcuk was she hot. Easily the hottest Chilli babe around. Back then anyway.

Memories.

Goalie. Me. Striker. Me.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll never forget how fantastic her back combed hair looked in the soft light of the underwater mini golf course.

Magic.

Bored. You are EASILY the best striker in Div. 2. I hear you have a decent right cross too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0