Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beer Strike!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's with animals and beer names? Are the beer makers in this country so devoid of originality they now have to bastardize rabbits, cats and horses? Cnuts. I'll try your beer if you drink TNT. Now there's the most accurate name to product in the history of marketing next, of course, to I (heart) beer.

What would Max Von Sydow think over at Elsinore?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guyz:

Why are you all so worried about weasel piss anyway? The only time I'd drink the stuff would be out of desperation (there's no real beer left in the cooler!! Guess we'll have to make do with this shite Bud and Blue...), or when someone else was buying (i.e. Alec with Kokanee, or my brother-in-law who used to work for Labatts). Look on the bright side - more decent beer to drink (OK Springs, Granville Island, Sleeman's, etc....)

For those of you with a really bad Jones for MegaBrew fizz, go to the LDB at Broadway & Lillooet - they don't have to truck the stuff anywhere, just haul it up from the warehouse downstairs.:)

Failing that, there's nothing inherently wrong with u-brew beer (really). That's why I've been drinking it almost exclusively at home (that and I'm another cheap Scotsman)....

Suds up!!!

stew:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew, you have issues. Have another foofy cooler and take a seat. The big kids are talking.

U-Brew? Why not just piss in a bottle and call it a day?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew, you have issues. Have another foofy cooler and take a seat. The big kids are talking.

U-Brew? Why not just piss in a bottle and call it a day?
Issues? None that I know of. Not that you need to be concerned about, anyway.

Don't believe in "foofy coolers" - that must be a freaky-deaky Dutch thing. Are you afraid that you're going to be missing some from your supply? Or are you just running out of those little umbrellas that you stick in your drinks?

When you get to be a big kid, be sure to let us all know. We might let you come out and play with the rest of us then.

Don't want to speculate on your fascination with pissing in a bottle...

Much later....

Screw You Captain

Nov 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very sad to hear about the beer troubles at home; my sympathy to all of you. In fact, I'm so sad I'm going to head to the IGA where Kokanee is on special for 15.99. I knew there was a good reason to move to Quebec.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did I say I drink the foofy's stew? No, that's right I didn't. I insinuated that you did. I was also the one who called you the little kid so if you're going to take the piss and I assume that's what you were doing, please don't take my stuff, butcher it, and then shite it back out as your own. I would never do that would I? It's a bitch coming up with your own stuff innit?
Don't want to speculate on your fascination with pissing in a bottle...
Probably a good idea.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB:

Obviously the last original thought you had died of loneliness. Here you sit, wanking on about being quoted, and then finish your post off with a quote from mine.

Don't worry; when you grow up you'll be able to take the piss properly.

No more Molson's wobbly pops; how tragic. Maybe you can try drinking beer with some flavour to it - expand your horizons, sonny.

I'm growing weary of reading your empty-headed prattle....I'm going back to work.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who's prattling?

Read it again numpty and see if you can figure out where your last bit of reasoning went wrong. I'll be at the big piss takers table if you need me...

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw You Captain said:
Very sad to hear about the beer troubles at home; my sympathy to all of you. In fact, I'm so sad I'm going to head to the IGA where Kokanee is on special for 15.99. I knew there was a good reason to move to Quebec.

Where's Quebec???

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's Over!!!

Beer strike is finally over....3 yr contract, back to work this afternoon. Bars and liquor stores should be stocked back up by the weekend!!!!...There IS a God...... :D :wa: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0