Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beer Strike!!!

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the love of mary when is Gordo going to step up and force the Brewer's distribution limited guys back to work so we don't run out of BEER!! The health care strike was bad enough but come on man we are talking about most guys favorite bevy here!!! Fingers crossed.... :mad:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The distribuition guys are going out too early. HAd they waited a week and then settled in for the long weekend they would have put panic in the streets. Luckily you can still get some of your microbrewery stuff. I have a deal in the works for a keg cooler with free kegs for the summer. <fingers crossed. Please come thru> :D Hopefully that happens and i don't have to go to a liqour store till Winter. I am stocked up right now though so if anyone becomes desperate let me know and i will sell you beer at a slight premuim. ;)

Not drinking on Tuesday yet......... but the day is young.

Army

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the Pentiction may long weekend classic sponsored by Molson's??? Houston we could have a problem.... :(

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it BC wide or Lower Mainland only?????? They could sponsor it but getting the product out may be difficult. :( :confused: This could be a disaster. People may have to start drinking Hard alcohol. I know one of my favorites is Vodka and soda in the Water bottle in the net. Makes for good times when people do the face spray. The stinging is quite funny.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Is it BC wide or Lower Mainland only??????

From what i heard it is province wide...and there is about a two to three week supply of molson and labatt products on the market right now, after that if the strike continue's shortage's will occur...... :mad: Anyone for a Crown and 7........

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard there was less of a supply than that. i heard they expect shortages by the weekend. Ahh Crown. How i love you so.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gong show said:
For the love of mary when is Gordo going to step up and force the Brewer's distribution limited guys back to work so we don't run out of BEER!! :

I remember the last major Beer strike in this Province in the late 70's, I had just started drinking beer on a regular basis, and major Brewery's went on strike, and there was no beer to be found in BC. People were going across the line and bringing back truck loads of shitty yankee beer. Back then there was none of these micro-brewery's operating, it was just the Big 2. A case a beer was a lot cheaper back then too, good times the 70's.

hos

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
I remember the last major Beer strike in this Province in the late 70's, I had just started drinking beer on a regular basis
Fcuk me, but really . . . How old are you?

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closed the fiddle tonight...rapidly running out of molson's.....the weekend should be very interesting...Gong...Pentiction is a GO!!!........

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to settle for a 12 pack of Rainier Beer last night and now i can't get that stupid commercial out of my head...the one with the motorcycle....on a serious note i wonder what will be served in the Pentiction beer garden with the end of this strike no where in sight....maybe rainier beer?? :(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They serve piss up there anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. Rainier would be an upgrade.:(

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
They serve piss up there anyway so it shouldn't be a problem. Rainier would be an upgrade.:(

How would you know, i thought you only drank the cooler's in the beer garden... ;)

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This beer strike has to end soon. We had 2 choices of pitchers at the pub last night. Unacceptable. The price of the one that wasn't ratpiss is throwing our whole team payment criteria. :mad:

Back to work Beer Delivery guys. NOW!!!!!!

Gordan Campbell, get off your ass and do something. I know you like martini's and wine but think of the rest of us. We know you like to drink so help us out now.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanted: Beer and lots of it. Please PM. :( What is this world coming to when you can't even buy Molson Canadian or Stella for that matter. It is the second coming of prohibition I tell you! It's just not right! For the love of God!

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bertrum, how about some more of that u-brew piss in a can crap i brought up to Penticton last year....worst money i ever spent....Road trip to Alberta anyone??? they still have beer....and a team in the playoffs!! :mad:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me this better end or I'm going to the u-brew place. My parents are driving to Alberta on the weekend. If the strike is not over when they come back before the long weekend I'm ordering them to bring back beer. Lots and lots of beer.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No beer is one thing, at least it isn't hot out and there is no long weekend coming or anything..... :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pilsner

I've switched to the bunny. Not sure how I feel about it yet... It's not the worst beer I've ever had, that title will always be held by Wild Cat or as I know it, shitty kitty. Fcuking awful tasting and the hang over that come with it is the worst ever! Though this one I've got now is no bed of roses. Just make sure your rabbits are ice fcuking cold drinking a luke warm one is a exercise in disgustingness if there ever where such a thing. I like to make things up.

I need a hug.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0