Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well here we go again folks.......Baseball season is among us.

Lets find out who are the teams to beat...

1 Yankees
2 Braves
3 Cardinals
4 Cubs
5 A's

Let the debates begin :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No One Cares Until September

Unless someone is rushing the mound, who even watches boringball before play-offs.

HOSwouldratherwatchWomensSoccer:eek:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, I'd like to applaud the new organizational system that lists baseball under "others".

Second, some sports channel (tsn or sportsnet) commentator had me laughing in mockery when he reported the 7 minute delay! when fans littered the field with beer bottles and other garbage. Wow! 7 minutes! Isn't that same length of time as between innings?

Stupid baseball . . .

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Braley bringing the Expos to Vancouver

What are peoples thoughts on a baseball team in Vancouver?

Do you think MLB would let that happen?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bollocks. We already have enough overpaid bums in the city named the Canucks. One loser is enough when it comes to professional teams. Sorry, we have two professional teams. I forgot about the Lions and they are shite too.

Baseball will NEVER come to Vancouver.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree

Pro Baseball in Vancouver will never work. First we need a stadium which will never happen for a number of reasons. Second, the Nat seats 6500 tops and it never sold out when the
C's were AAA. No owner would be dumb enough to bring it here when there are a plethora of American cities just waiting for the majors to knock on their door.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will stick to going...

down to Seattle (where the real ball is played)

What is next? An arena football league/women's NBA? :rolleyes:

+SCthinksnobatterswillbeupinVancouver:rolleyes:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Father & Son day at the park

Normally I'd say, "Only in America", but I'm sure this stuff goes on in the Premiership all the time (be sure to check out the video clip as well).

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I will take my son to the lawn bowling club tomorrow and shitkick some old guy. It will make my son's prospect of being a contributing member of society that much greater. I better get to bed, big day tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable!:mad:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Baseball in Vancouver

Not a chance!! We could not support a baseball team here. They play 81 home games a year. There is no way Vancouver could support this especially with the canadian dollar the way it is. The only other pro sport I believe we could support would be the NFL. Two reasons why one they have a salary cap keeps it even and second they only play 8 home games. I don't think it would be to hard to sell out 8 games.

Parkhead

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok Parkhead. Ok. Relax. Take it easy........or my son and I will hunt you down and shitkick you;) You should see my new tatoos. Whoa!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: BallBaby

BallBaby,

I hope your son is bigger than you (Not hard mind you) or I will have to teach him what a scottish kiss is!!:D Just kiddin:D It wouldn't be fair a scotsman vs two greeks, come on that's just crazy!

As for your tatoos, depending where they are I might not want to see them

Parkhead

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead, my son is a mean 10 year old, and he is only half Greek. His other half is Scottish. You can't win them all!

I still can't believe what I saw on TV last night. It makes a good case for forced sterilization.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

Your right, it just shows you what kind of idiots there are in this world. I wish I could say that stuff doesn't happen here but the truth is it does. Pretty sad isn't it that you can't even go to a sporting event and get away from this crap:mad:

On a good note atleast there is a little bit of hope for your son. Hopefully the scottish comes out in him more than the greek.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead, my son is a mean 10 year old, and he is only half Greek. His other half is Scottish. You can't win them all!
Poor kid: between his two cultural lineages, he won't be winning any. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The coach looked like he turned out fine although I'm thinking that the team got more than one good shot in when all 40 of them were on top of said white trash.

Why would you pick the first base coach? He doesn't do anything.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another bet brought to you by our good friends at Budweiser.

Captain/OD have a Natural-esque bet. Captain, the veteran after 18 consecutive years of non-competition, and One Dart, after several years of "competition", have made a wager.

Captain will smash one of One Dart's pitches. One Dart will K and embarrass the Captain at practise next week. "It's too fcuking easy this sport", says Captain. "Do whatever makes you feel comfortable, Captain", replies One Dart.

"We shall not, we shall not be moved". A final stirring statement from the Captain. Til next week...

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I shall not, I shall not be moved. I shall not , I shall not be moved.....Against Crash Dart and his friendsssss.....I shall not be moved........I shall not, I shall not be moved......I shall not, I shall not be moved.......I'm going to laugh at your pitches.......I shall not be moved.......You're a big wanker, yes you are......You're a big wanker, yes you are......you are a Hun, and a smelly one.....You're a big fukcing Hun.......

We shall not, we shall not be moved......we shall not, we shall not be moved...........

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0