Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

B.C. Christian soccer league

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Translation: "I thought I was supposed to be a big time all-star from the FVSL, only to discover I'm a bigger plumber on the God Squad".

:D

Thats funny, cause I heard your skills are also plumber like from valuable sources on here:(

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Eating to much is one of the seven deadly sins Trece.:rolleyes:
In fact Dude suffers from another sin pride;) Furious george's sin is Rath the list goes on and on :p Franchise has the sin of envy. as he wishes he could be as good as me at everything I do;)[/QUOTE]

It's true, no one rides pine or fills up waterbottles as well as Hector. The way he waddles over to the change rooms and brings fresh cold tap water to us at halftime. I also envy how he chases down balls that miss the net or get kicked off the sidelines, the graceful way he jumps fences and risks his body for the sake of the size 5 Nike Ball. Hector also is very good at leaving the game early and holding tables for us at our sponsor establishment. He orders us pitchers and even has the respect to wait to drink and passes the time by putting down a double order of cheeseburgers:eek:

Three cheers and envy for Hector:bronco:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Franchise, welcome to the Millennium TTP edition...

Until I see that you have actually played at a premier level and have won something (i.e.: Pakenham Cup, a Premier Championship, or anything else), I will chalk off your spouting as that of an annoying lasso-apso.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow Franchise, welcome to the Millennium TTP edition...

Until I see that you have actually played at a premier level and have won something (i.e.: Pakenham Cup, a Premier Championship, or anything else), I will chalk off your spouting as that of an annoying lasso-apso.

Did your out of shape body luck out and have a seat on a winning team years back?

Premier makes you a star, fukc what am I doing then? sign me up, how much is the pay and does winning the trophy mean raise? No wonder Billy Jackson gave up First Touch Soccer, shite he must rolling in the dough as we speak with 4 trophys and a few league champs under his belt.

Remember TTP doesn't make you better on the pitch Dude, if it did you would already be playing pro.

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
#1: I don't know and don't care who you are; you couldn't shine BJ's dirty practice boots. The man has played at the highest level in these parts since you were literally in the womb, and if you can't respect that, then there truly is no hope for you.

#2: My "out of shape body" was the only thing that ever got me on the field come game time at that level. If you're going to talk trash, do your homework. I've never professed to have more than an average skill level, but the reason why I was able to crack those squads was because of an above average fitness level, and an above average work rate.

#3: I have forgotten more about this game than you'll ever learn.

You're a yappy little **** who calls himself "The Franchise", that from what I see is lighting it up in a watered down 2nd division. Should I stand up when I applaud?

Now **** off you wee little mutt; I'm busy.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
#1: I don't know and don't care who you are; you couldn't shine BJ's dirty practice boots. The man has played at the highest level in these parts since you were literally in the womb, and if you can't respect that, then there truly is no hope for you.

#2: My "out of shape body" was the only thing that ever got me on the field come game time at that level. If you're going to talk trash, do your homework. I've never professed to have more than an average skill level, but the reason why I was able to crack those squads was because of an above average fitness level, and an above average work rate.

#3: I have forgotten more about this game than you'll ever learn.

You're a yappy little **** who calls himself "The Franchise", that from what I see is lighting it up in a watered down 2nd division. Should I stand up when I applaud?

Now **** off you wee little mutt; I'm busy.

1) Actually I know Billy and I respect his game, he has and always will be a great player.

2) Know is talking trash, you brought up the premier thing and winning cups, just wondering how many you have won?

3) you should know more then me your almost double my age.

4) The Franchise is a baseball reference not soccer, so get your facts straight, I couldn't think of a cool name for ttp like dude so I used my baseball nickname

5) if you want to applaud its fine with me, I don't know why your clapping but go ahead. Waterdown div2 maybe but potting that many goals in 3 games is pretty good at any level. I chose to play Div 2 because of my avlability and the guys that are on the team. I had fun and look forward to next year no matter what level I decided to play or make!

Honestly you talk trash on here 24/7 I frankly don't know who you are or how good you are, I was stating what people said. You may be an allstar and thats great. I just find it funny how you talk trash about Hector yet when I mention the same thing to you, you blow a fuse.:rolleyes: Anyways enjoy your day at work.

Cheers

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean you were nicked "Franchise" before Jeff was?

:rolleyes:

KH and I have what is called "banter" going on here. But, you are basically an anoying little shite to pretty much all that post around here.

All-star: never was, never will be, but that's fine. Won at the highest levels in the FVSL late in my "career", and that's fine. Know your place, know your role, and if you're going to nick yourself "The Franchise" on a soccer player's website, maybe you should actually TRY to play at the level that would warrant the nick. Maybe try to live up to your own hype.

But, I can thank you for at least firing me up this early. No need for the third cup of Java. The people back East won't be happy though.

"The Franchise". OK.:rolleyes:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean you were nicked "Franchise" before Jeff was?

:rolleyes:

KH and I have what is called "banter" going on here. But, you are basically an anoying little shite to pretty much all that post around here.

All-star: never was, never will be, but that's fine. Won at the highest levels in the FVSL late in my "career", and that's fine. Know your place, know your role, and if you're going to nick yourself "The Franchise" on a soccer player's website, maybe you should actually TRY to play at the level that would warrant the nick. Maybe try to live up to your own hype.

But, I can thank you for at least firing me up this early. No need for the third cup of Java. The people back East won't be happy though.

"The Franchise". OK.:rolleyes:

I need to live up to my nickname? Okay I will try to hit .600 this year for you. Hype I have hype:confused: I don't need to impress anyone, just play the game.

I fired you up, ttp has done it's job because honestly I am laughing on the East Coast.

Maybe I'll stop posting just for Dude, so he can live his life in peace.;)

Cheers, till a later date!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise, Dude and I had some friendly banter last season when we played against each other. He's alright. I laugh at most of the things he posts because they're funny. I've met Dude at a few games and he's good shite. And Franchise is a good goal scorer he once played for the much hated BlackKnights in Div1. I've known him since he was a kid when My Dad coached him in youth soccer with my younger brother. remember this is the Christian soccer league thread, so lets all get along and let there be love. Amen.:D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, he played for the Knights? THE Black Knights?

You mean, the team that was average in Div. 1, weaseled their way into the Premier spot, then promptly and embarrassingly squandered that spot this year as soon as all the vets moved on? THOSE Black Knights?

Wow KH...I take it back. This kid has some serious acumen. Edit: he probably walks on water, and certainly does if he plays in the CSSL.

What can I say about The Franchise. The name says it all.:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grade 2 called, they want their "piss take" back.

No one respond! Any further Satanic behavior from anyone here and they will find themselves banished from the garden of Eden.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think it's funny Maple Ridge (my team) are in a group with Richmond, North Vancouver, Surrey, Vancouver and Burnaby. can't wait for a 7pm kickoff in Richmond on a Tuesday night.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0