Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there Indoor Soccer Leagues in Vancouver?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note: i do know the rules and can clearly tell you.No one kicked or tatched or spet at the referee.Fight broke out between the two clubs and he din not know how to oproch the fight.But most of all he was the reason for the fight. Calling faul one way not calling the faul the other way led to that fight and to kids suspention. Clearly sad.These are U16 playing in a gold cup. If it woul have beed Ed as a cordinator of refs that would never happen.
Because it was a final or smi final game refs are sent by the head office. It looks to all of us that the clubs would like to have six bronze teams playing, they do not care about better soccer all they care five dollars per player. Soccer has to change here from the front office down. It is become imposible for all of us. It is no fun any more.Sad sad what that man did to those kids. Enough about this lets talk about Caps or PCSL league it is way more fun than the youth soccer. If you play good you win.Most of the ref are very good.

God bless you...........any chance of making a sentence anytime soon?

Wanker

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr lemon drip are you ok.I told you inglish was my fouth in line language.It will take bit more time, it will be done. Some owesom games in Richmond over the weekend. Were you on the sideline again or did you play? Cheers i will be reffing in your league in the fall.
Cheers gotta go for a run have to pass the fitness test. Even have to go for A-s chek. Nort right lad. How is your head today. Beer gardens were well run.

A

AzNightmare

Hello everyone. I just joined today. Sorry for reviving this old thread.
But this was the thread that made me decide to join TTP, because it was quite entertaining. (I found this thread from google search when I was looking for soccer forums)

Anyway, gonna go check out the other threads now. I've been playing soccer since I was 7 but I never joined any official club before, so I'm probably not that great. Just decent at the recreational level.

Nice to meet all of you.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Advise for you AZ...stay away from people like Mr. Base...he likes "young male development" ... I know weird hey!

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a brand new indoor soccer league on the North Shore, cheaper than Canlan!

NORTH SHORE INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUE: WWW.NSSOCCER.COM

The bad...

Alcohol. Alcoholic beverages of any sort are strictly prohibited anywhere in the facility. Repeated failure by individuals to comply with this policy may result in suspension or permanent expulsion from the League.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth ask your mam what i like. She can tell you, good christian like me can not give you the bad word answer. Cheers keap on selling.

Jnel

Jun 23, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
YES! There is a brand new indoor turf facility (bubble) on the North Shore! Full women's, men's and coed league. More info can be found here: www.nssoccer.com.

Cheaper than Canlan!

I saw that the Burnaby Lake CANLAN Indoor Soccer League has a team registration fee of $3100.

Does anyone know of any other indoor soccer leagues in and around the general Vancouver area that a small group of 7-10 of us would be able to join affordably.

For $3100 and losing my knee ligaments on that rockhard pitch I'm not sure if its worth it for all of us. We are seeking a fun competitive league with a lot of speed.

Vancouver_futsal

Feb 2, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Are there Indoor Soccer Leagues in Vancouver? www.vancouverfutsal.com

Hi Guys we just wanted to let everyone know about the new futsal league being run in Vancouver!

VFA Futsal! the vancouver futsal league! VFA Vancouver Futsal (Home Of Vancouvers Premier Futsal Leagues)

the next season starts on april 2nd. 2012. and cost is only $1600 for the 18 weeks! with a max of 15 players per roster!

The VFA is player on the brand new FIFA official futsal court flooring at the Richmond Oval!

Also come see the new blog at The Futbol Culture if you lads have anything you want to post on the blog just let us know! you can add us on twitter at vfa_soccer!

Cheers,
Alexander Elliott & Michael D'Agostino

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've deleted all the other threads except for the one in the BC Summer Leagues forum.

Cheers,

Regs.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0