Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there Indoor Soccer Leagues in Vancouver?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad you took a look at that.Now from those British side how many are non British.It ig a genetal look at things.Spend bit more time and you will get a proper view.
Posting at 10:20, and the spelling is getting worse, if possible...Don't drink and Type!!!

any time someone follows up the words (phonetically anyways) "Genetal look" with "Spend bit more time and you will get a proper view" either my perspective needs adjusting or Mr Base has totally lost the plot.:eek::eek::eek:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was late and it was hard to lisen to poshes input.He trys hard.Must have much more base to know what he talks about. It is simple, good soccer, good beer, and goood times.
Rest forget it does not help us. All Nations as one than we stan a chance and no other way. Posh just for you Qubec is twelve milion fox seventy percent are French Canadians.
Ontario is fifteen million fox. Twenty four percent are Franch Canadians. Labrador is sixty percent French Canadians. Manitoba is twelve percent French Canadians. Alberta six percent are French Canadians.All and all you are way off with your percentage. It is as close as you can get to 33 percent British Canadian ,33 percent French Canadian and 33 percent all others.
Ir realy does not matter it is all good. Canad and only Canada rest we do not care about. Let them take care of their own problems. I do not mean to upset you lad. To me British, French, German, Pols, Dutch, Indian or Chinise are all equal. I just do not like Italian soccer borring---- Good soccer good looking girls and good beer that all i need. Cheers

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow, Mr Base's parent's must be embarassed to raise such an ignorant child.

You can't read, you can't understand, you have no clue what good soccer is, and the puck has more Hockey IQ than you.

As a Canadian, I worry if you leave this country and try to represent us. You're a bumbling idiot.

There's only 7.4 M in Quebec and 12M in Ontario. Get your facts straight. No one can be this stupid. My 6 years old can read better.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Mr Base Failed his Math classes or never went to them...

Mr base was banned from elementary school because of his faul mouth and now is acting out.

what team do you play for Mr Base, so we can come watch how soccer shouldn't be played. I'm guessing the downtown gay/lesbian league, or the downtown eastside homeless league (there is a team in this league heading to the world homeless championships, WTF???)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao posh you are way off of course.You must have fobia on gay and lesbian people.
Whats wron, have they hur you. You have to watch it do't go fishing with them or you will be under presure.Good fox let them be. only men with small pistoletos talk like that.

You should see how butifull girls look in Qubec and on the rock. Be posative and open.No closet operations. Cheers talk soccer. Good coach always coaches a bad one always talks about it.Dezza is a coach down town west side. Good guy and a good coach.You ask him is he is gay. He will tell you.I think brow you are fishing.33-33-33 place for all.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao posh you are way off of course.You must have fobia on gay and lesbian people.
Whats wron, have they hur you. You have to watch it do't go fishing with them or you will be under presure.Good fox let them be. only men with small pistoletos talk like that.

You should see how butifull girls look in Qubec and on the rock. Be posative and open.No closet operations. Cheers talk soccer. Good coach always coaches a bad one always talks about it.Dezza is a coach down town west side. Good guy and a good coach.You ask him is he is gay. He will tell you.I think brow you are fishing.33-33-33 place for all.

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am glad you took a look at that.Now from those British side how many are non British.It ig a genetal look at things.Spend bit more time and you will get a proper view.

none of us want the genetal look at things. not sure a buttiful is a good view either.

I would like to meet mr base just to see who the dumbest person on earth is. On second thought, that's a waste of time.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You do not have to do that, dumb comes out of your mouth for sure.Tacticly you must improve.The boys in the tower are letting you down.Just tel me what is you best number and we will let you know what your IQ is.If the number is higher than eight you have no hope for improvment.
Here is a good young soccer player for you.He plays on MS yout silver one team.A attacking midfielder better than any metro players at that age.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You do not have to do that, dumb comes out of your mouth for sure.Tacticly you must improve.The boys in the tower are letting you down.Just tel me what is you best number and we will let you know what your IQ is.If the number is higher than eight you have no hope for improvment.
Here is a good young soccer player for you.He plays on MS yout silver one team.A attacking midfielder better than any metro players at that age.

ya the best players all play for silver. the best player was falsely accused of violent conduct and didn't deserve a 3 year ban. idiot.

bcsa is only for sanctioned affiliated leagues. if this make belief kid is good, he can still play elsewhere.

ya, the "tower" let us down alright. who approved your visa papers into this country?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rusian mob young man.I hate to see when they find out who you realy are.Faul mouth kid.The kid played for ICSF top level soccer. Un fair to all three.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
blah blah blah baseless. Nice threat beyatch. Why not chinese gang. Why not Viet gang. Why not Hell's Angels. Oh your so in tight with the gangs. We are all so scared. According to you this kid is gonna join a gang because he can't play soccer anymore Nice.

bcsa could have given this kid up to 5 years suspension. kicking, abusing and spitting can all get you in trouble. guilty guilty guilty. So the 15 person BCSA discipline committee really has it in for this kid. ya right.

later space case

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay little man Chinese and Vietnam boys belong to HA boys. HA boys And Rusian boys respect each other. Right now the gangs belog he shoots and score.You are fishing it will take long way for you to slow down and think a bit. Son first you have to clean the big drums in the hill before you get to use them.Forget gangs.These boys do their own things it takes cops years to find out ho these guys are. Stick to hockey or soccer. Ontario has a place for you , you can get an implant that way your foul mouth will be gone.You can have more fun in life. Guys that sell on the corners are gangs wana be's.
You will never see big boys do that. Thats only for people that do no good to them selfs or a community in general. They are trying to make a dollar. Each club house has a drop off centre if you ever want to learn what goes on ask them.If BC Soccer wishes for a child to become a gagsters then they are on the right track by giving a sixteen year boy three years for telling ref to go and F--k him self.I was at the game on the top of the hill watching to see what is going on. Un fair by all means provoked by the oficial....Not at that level as a ref...

If they wan to distroy the club then call the meeting forget distruction of our kids.We can always open up onother soccer association to help kids out. And it is getting closer to that.No colour or a race shoud be looked at diferant.I truly hope that every Eastindian stands to this . It is sads to see what is going on. At the same time it is good to se ho the real A-s whipes are. Remeber son i have respect for Ingland but i do not have any respect for the a-s holes that distroy youth soccker in BC.. Fair play for all and it will all be good. It is going to come to the point where teams will refuse to play against two clubs that couse all that problem. Wining at all costs is not future of soccer in BC. THey distroyed Croatia soccer club youth few yers ago. All you have to do is drive to Richmond on sunday and see how many young guys play in the league and it will be clear to yo. We do not need them. Who is the best proctector of his child. Mom Dad right.Cheers.Stop posting faul mouth crap.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hay little man Chinese and Vietnam boys belong to HA boys. HA boys And Rusian boys respect each other. Right now the gangs belog he shoots and score.You are fishing it will take long way for you to slow down and think a bit. Son first you have to clean the big drums in the hill before you get to use them.Forget gangs.These boys do their own things it takes cops years to find out ho these guys are. Stick to hockey or soccer. Ontario has a place for you , you can get an implant that way your foul mouth will be gone.You can have more fun in life. Guys that sell on the corners are gangs wana be's.
You will never see big boys do that. Thats only for people that do no good to them selfs or a community in general. They are trying to make a dollar. Each club house has a drop off centre if you ever want to learn what goes on ask them.If BC Soccer wishes for a child to become a gagsters then they are on the right track by giving a sixteen year boy three years for telling ref to go and F--k him self.I was at the game on the top of the hill watching to see what is going on. Un fair by all means provoked by the oficial....Not at that level as a ref...

If they wan to distroy the club then call the meeting forget distruction of our kids.We can always open up onother soccer association to help kids out. And it is getting closer to that.No colour or a race shoud be looked at diferant.I truly hope that every Eastindian stands to this . It is sads to see what is going on. At the same time it is good to se ho the real A-s whipes are. Remeber son i have respect for Ingland but i do not have any respect for the a-s holes that distroy youth soccker in BC.. Fair play for all and it will all be good. It is going to come to the point where teams will refuse to play against two clubs that couse all that problem. Wining at all costs is not future of soccer in BC. THey distroyed Croatia soccer club youth few yers ago. All you have to do is drive to Richmond on sunday and see how many young guys play in the league and it will be clear to yo. We do not need them. Who is the best proctector of his child. Mom Dad right.Cheers.Stop posting faul mouth crap.

you are one disturb individual Mr. base that needs psychiatric help!!!!!!!

if the kid wasn't so guilty, they would have reduced the sentence. obviously it was more serious than simply using foul language. so get some reality buddy

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy get a hold of this one.U16 youngster from east side Vancouver got three years penalty for verbal abuse of soccer refferee.Onother guy on the same team got two years and onother guy got a year. Two clubs head a fight in a cup game.If they could only think for five minutes it would do tham a grate deal better. Bad water. Simpley sad to see. The boy could have been put on the spot. Simply by making him a refferee for a year.
Now youngster might as well join the gang get hold if a hot car and go do gang bit.Waw Rob must have tuns of water stack in his ears.It is all about development not about distractin.Bad gas lord bad gas.

proofs in the pudding dumbase. you said it yourself. verbally abusing the ref and fighting. some countries, your right foot get chopped off.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct i am ticked off a bit.That type of referee would never ref onother game outside of this country.No one is going to tell you to F of out of blue. It was fauls that ref did not call. Fight broke out thats got nothing to with it. Red card, give a guy five games for the fight thats ok. But not three years for telling ref to F off. I was present and could see it perfect from the hill . Good thing they have five out of district players rule at U17/18 now. That way you can field the club again. Way tomany young refs never played the game and get a panick attack if anything hapens.
Trash talk is part of all the sports. It is not church leaguue. Faul mouth no more than a yellow card. If the player does it again second yellow then a red. So he gets three games for a faul mouth. That would lead to eight games out. But not thee years.

I personaly woud never stick for any player in this situation unless i did see it as totaly un fair.I am not Italian and have nothing to do with the club. Un fair set to get rid of a very good team. It was an fair to all the parents, most of the kids a Latin American and East Indian an Italian. These fox know the game and do know when a youg ref makes a hudge blunder.
If one kills one he gets less. It is a joke beond explanation ,politicly motivated to get at ICSF cub. ICSF year after year comes up with good teams. Just because coaches know the game and work extra hard to be the best.Revord is kill the club. Biggest joke is a guy that gave them boys long tearm suspetions.

I would hate to see what happens if he comes to watch the Natins Cup. They know who he is. Stop distroying kids. Think what you are doing to this young guy.

beckhamandposh

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
BCSA guidelines:

Expulsion or Misconduct ( for actions against game officials
1. Deliberate physical contact i.e. pushing, pulling, charging, threatening or attempted physical contact
First Offence: ONE year suspension
Second Offence: Minimum TWO years suspension up to FIVE years
Any Repetition: FIVE years suspension
2. Violent conduct or attempted violent conduct that includes striking, spitting or kicking
First Offence: FIVE years suspension
Second Offence: TEN year suspension
Any repetition: Lifetime Suspension, not to be reviewed

rules apply for youths and adults. if this 17/18 year old acted against the ref and other officials, it was something very serious and the suspension was warranted.

No sympathy whatsoever

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Note: i do know the rules and can clearly tell you.No one kicked or tatched or spet at the referee.Fight broke out between the two clubs and he din not know how to oproch the fight.But most of all he was the reason for the fight. Calling faul one way not calling the faul the other way led to that fight and to kids suspention. Clearly sad.These are U16 playing in a gold cup. If it woul have beed Ed as a cordinator of refs that would never happen.
Because it was a final or smi final game refs are sent by the head office. It looks to all of us that the clubs would like to have six bronze teams playing, they do not care about better soccer all they care five dollars per player. Soccer has to change here from the front office down. It is become imposible for all of us. It is no fun any more.Sad sad what that man did to those kids. Enough about this lets talk about Caps or PCSL league it is way more fun than the youth soccer. If you play good you win.Most of the ref are very good.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0