Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[AMSL 2006] Banter and other things.

Restricted

Jul 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the dragons! A well played game... I never knew cheatside had soooo many tryhards! I watched the game and could not believe how big of a tryhard the cheatside goalie was and the guy with the all year round tan... (Travis)... No matter what happens travis.. u will alwayz have suzie! Congrats once again to the dragons and all the best of luck against the young guns! Rumours were being surfaced that the cheatside team were already lookin passed the dragons to meet the young guns in the finals... My oh my how karma is a beach!!! :wa: PS... Travis the richmond league is lookin for players incase ur interested... I know in that league all players recieve trophies... So no matter what happens u ll be a winner there!!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
restricted, ur a knob. how hard exactly were we trying because the game was scorless going into ot. i think both teams started trying once we hit ot and the dragons got the goal after a wicked throw by Leah, a flick by notty and a nice finish by a girl, i'm not sure who touched it in. sorry for trying so hard in your opinion but unfortunately i dislocated my thumb on a breakaway at the start of the second half. pain makes me irritable and the fact that i could no longer catch a ball after that made me very frustrated. sorry if i was too intense. i agree that we were looking past the dragons to play the young guns but whatever, we lost and now can cheer on the dragons in the final. I think we had a great year with lots of fun, beers, foo foos, and whatever else was around. see everyone next year and good luck to the remaining teams still alive. Marco

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine said:
restricted, ur a knob. how hard exactly were we trying because the game was scorless going into ot. i think both teams started trying once we hit ot and the dragons got the goal after a wicked throw by Leah, a flick by notty and a nice finish by a girl, i'm not sure who touched it in. sorry for trying so hard in your opinion but unfortunately i dislocated my thumb on a breakaway at the start of the second half. pain makes me irritable and the fact that i could no longer catch a ball after that made me very frustrated. sorry if i was too intense. i agree that we were looking past the dragons to play the young guns but whatever, we lost and now can cheer on the dragons in the final. I think we had a great year with lots of fun, beers, foo foos, and whatever else was around. see everyone next year and good luck to the remaining teams still alive. Marco

YOU TELL EM' BUD!!! ;)
I think we all look past our opponents to the Final, don't we? If not...stay home!

Predictions:

Tonight

ORANGE CRUSHED vs. COSMOS 2-4
ROCKETS vs. ALLOVER 1-3

Thursday

BEERNUTS vs. HERBALICIOUS 1-3

GAME ON!! Good luck all

striker14

two-nineismyhero

Restricted

Jul 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear about ur thumb goalie... Ur a competitor and just taken the piss outta u... I know u were lookin forward to beating the young guns this year! I guess that means u can come watch the finals and enjoy the game holding hands with ur new girl... Aside from that i am just alittle worried for travis... His team got beat at nations.. his team lost in the finals with the firemen.. and now got beat in the semi's in co'ed.. Hmmm... TRAVIs onething to say... Ur a LOSER !!!!!!!!! :wa: PS.. U still have suzie, travis... So all is well... :mad: Restricted has watched both the semi's and predicts dragons to beat the young guns 3-2!! I think this could be the dragons year... Their girls are very good!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Restricted said:
Restricted has watched both the semi's and predicts dragons to beat the young guns 3-2!! I think this could be the dragons year... Their girls are very good!

I like that prediction...very true...it's gonna be a battle of the birds I think...definately. The guys are alright ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Travis,

Please call your ex-bird, she's hurting my head with all this MSN shorthand.

Thanks.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Striker are you losing confidence in your team?What's with you predicting a loss on thursday?
PHP:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine said:
the dragons got the goal after a wicked throw by Leah, a flick by notty and a nice finish by a girl, i'm not sure who touched it in.

It was Renne with the finish. Same girl who dislocated your thumb. Talk about rubbing salt in the wound. It must be all that Ultimate she's not playing.

Yes, our girls are very good. If I could get KJ to teach me how to shoot, Ren how to run with the ball, Katey how to sprint, Leah how to throw and Sophie how to have an overall great skillset I could maybe play MWSL Premier someday. Well, if I was a girl that is. Maybe KNVB can teach me how to do that.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Striker are you losing confidence in your team?What's with you predicting a loss on thursday?
PHP:

SHITE...got it backwards...oops...:eek:
I think it will be

Beernuts 3 Herb 1

way to be on top of me...uh...I mean, IT :p

striker14

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
well done on the goal rennie. better than getting chipped liked girls usually do to me. i must have an amsl scouting report on me. my thumb incident happenned on a breakaway with a guy. my ankle got rolled when i collided with rennie. i thought i heared the dragons pre-game speech and thought one of there players were talking about running me. just didn't think it was going to happen twice. anyways go blue hairy dragons.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine said:
well done on the goal rennie. better than getting chipped liked girls usually do to me. i must have an amsl scouting report on me. my thumb incident happenned on a breakaway with a guy. my ankle got rolled when i collided with rennie. i thought i heared the dragons pre-game speech and thought one of there players were talking about running me. just didn't think it was going to happen twice. anyways go blue hairy dragons.

Have someone on your mind two-nine? ;) :p

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two-nine, after reading your post about the Dragons playing physical like that on you, I'm surprised your still cheering for them!:D
Code:
i heared the dragons pre-game speech and thought one of there players were talking about running me. just didn't think it was going to happen twice. anyways go blue hairy dragons.

Anyways at least two-nine is not whining, like other teams do on here! Is there any truth to the rumours you might be on Beernuts next year?;)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
Two-nine,

Anyways at least two-nine is not whining, like other teams do on here! Is there any truth to the rumours you might be on Beernuts next year?;)

There is no truth to that rumour...it's all talk...we have to take a look at our team next year and go over some numbers...we may be all capped out...plus, I hear he's "with" one of the nut birds...that may just be a rumour as well, we're not sure...the official word has not been put out

striker14

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry conductor, but i can not cheer for a team who makes up champion t-shirts before the final game. Matter of principle. i know you have them for this year as well, admit it. obviously the winner doesn't really matter as cheatside is already out. it was dark on tuesday night but i swear that i saw you smiling after the dragons scored their goal. I wanted to play your team as i usually play well and it is a good work out and a lot of fun for me. No X-factor for you to deal with this year. Good luck to both teams and also to the two teams in the B-final. Hopefully the beernuts will get through so i have a reason to come watch both games on sunday. As for the transfer rumours, ......

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
two-nine said:
sorry conductor, but i can not cheer for a team who makes up champion t-shirts before the final game. Matter of principle. i know you have them for this year as well, admit it. obviously the winner doesn't really matter as cheatside is already out. it was dark on tuesday night but i swear that i saw you smiling after the dragons scored their goal. I wanted to play your team as i usually play well and it is a good work out and a lot of fun for me. No X-factor for you to deal with this year. Good luck to both teams and also to the two teams in the B-final. Hopefully the beernuts will get through so i have a reason to come watch both games on sunday. As for the transfer rumours, ......

There will be no champions t-shirts this year as that treatment is only reserved for Cheatside. ;) I think Conductor was smiling because he was happy he didn't have to try and organize the printing of the shirts in 4 days.

P.S. two-nine if you thought the Dragons were trying to hurt you, you should be happy you weren't playing YG. Us goons (according to Guru) would have definitely tried to injure you after the way you have played against us in the past. :D

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
nutmegs, would have been more worried about you and the other girls scoring on me rather that taking me out. sorry your team is getting so much stress about being goons, but whinning usually happens by the team that loses. can't help it that your team won.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0