Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing Race 7

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep. The right couple won. I was ecstatic. They were the most sportsmanlike couple and most deserving couple. Awesome finish. I can't wait for the next series.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
An absolute amazing finish! This show is by far the best on TV and yes these two definately deserved the win.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was cheering for Romber to win... cuz they did deserve it. A top 3 finish in each leg except for 1??? The most consistent team. I'm happy U&J are there instead of the hick and his bitch. Good race.... looked like they were less than 10 min apart at the end there.

Anyone think the producers had something to do with the ending?? Not many airplanes open there doors once the gate is closed and is actually moving away from the plane. They must have had something to do with the pilots letting em on. It was all romber's until the gate re opened. But anyway good to see $$$ going to people who dont' have it and will use it for there family!!!

Season 8 wont' be till september looks like it.... :(

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Anyone think the producers had something to do with the ending?? Not many airplanes open there doors once the gate is closed and is actually moving away from the plane. They must have had something to do with the pilots letting em on. It was all romber's until the gate re opened.

Even though I was cheering for the good guys, I must agree....the fix was in!

That wouldn't happen anywhere. Ever. It's not like they even made a big stink that the plane be stopped!

What's next? Paula Abdul sleeping with the Idol contestants?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob and Amber are celebrities. They were probably recognized by the staff. Consequently, the pilot was probably aware of the Race and knew what was entailed when told that Uchenna and Joyce wanted on board.

I don't think that a fix was on. Too easy to be found out these days.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rob and Amber are celebrities. They were probably recognized by the staff.
Is that so? I wouldn't know either, even if I tripped over them shagging on what ever run way they were on. You guys really sound like a bunch of house wives nattering on about their favorite soaps...

"Oh, dear why couldn't Thurston just leave Courtney when he knew she wasn't that father of his twins puppies... " Brutal.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Is that so? You guys really sound like a bunch of house wives nattering on about their favorite soaps...
Sounds like KNVB is a little upset as the trailer park only gets up to channel 12 and that left him watching himself on to serve and protect. :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Girth, if you knew anything you would know to serve and protect was shot in my trailer park. It's live where I live. Now that is reality TV...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0