Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing Race 7

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amba doesn't do anything, she can't even make decisions for the 'team'.

Funny how the roid monkey and 'girlfriend' broke down over a simple little thing like mashing up corn :rolleyes: I'd hate to have sex with that guy, he doesn't know what he's doing :eek:

Meredith, interesting. Poor guy must have gone through a lot when he was a child. The other teams keep calling Grams Meredith...
Grams and Gramps are tough, slow and steady will keep in the race for sure.
Uchenna and Joyce have been pretty steady but they did have a little break down last night. :( Nice move to give Grams and Gramps some clean clothes.

The orphanige was cool, but it would have been nice if they stopped and played with the kids for a bit.

I was hoping the soldier and beauty queen would go down but it looks like next week they will have a 'couple meltdown' "Queeny calling Soldier a 'redneck'". Classic stuff. :D

Was anyone else cheering when the brothers were running to the end? :confused:

I'm still trying to figure out who wears the pants in the homosexual relationship.

Good stuff on TV but still not the best ever...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good 2 episodes last nite.... couldn't beleive gramma took a beating and still finsihed the race... kudos to her. You had a feeelign that they were gonna get saved. Being a 2 hour show and there hadn't been one non elim leg yet. Knew there was some extra twist for finishing last.... taking everything except for passport and clothes on back... mint.... well now they dotn' have to worry bout checking luggage in airport no more!!! as for rob adn amber.. still great to watch.... amber she is croat but she dotn' know shite all... couldn't even make a decision on wheter to leave the fast forward or not... fckuing do something will ya. Rob, is priceless.... i couldn't even imagine how many gay comments are coming out of him that cbs is probably editing!!! as for not donating $$$... i probably wouldn't have either.. this is a game to win a million dollars and that's the price of finishing in last place. Only time i think i would donate if it was actually in a really poor place like in the last race. One thing though that romber should have done was atleast pull over and open the window and say everyone ok?? that would have been a lil helpful.... wonder who talked to who as they slept in the middle of the jungle!!!

can't wait for tuesday!!!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I am glad to see the "boyfriends" go. It was a toss up between them and the two old ladies Gretchen and Meredith as to who was more annoying. Hopefully they will be gone next week.

Getting down to crunch time!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slow and steady stays in the race... :rolleyes:

I found the 'girls' entertaining ;) I will miss them.

Seeing the streets in India brought back flashbacks of when I was in Nepal...CRAZY CRAZY!

No surprise that Joyce shaved her head. She needed to get rid of that nasty ass weave. Bald is beautiful. I also think these particular two have been working well together, look for them to win. :)

When Amber was riding that camel I'm sure she got a real taste of what Rob would really be like in a relationship...all over the shop :eek:

The popcorn made by Fun B was great last night :wa:

+SC

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gretchen or Meredith, whichever one is the chick was possibly at her most annoying last night. Why the fukc was she riding on top of the fake elephant while her husband is dying trying to push the thing. She's screaming at everyone to help push. Hey bitch, why don't you get your complaining ass down from up on top and help out. Then she says, after it's done and she has taken 7 years off of her husbands life, says that maybe she should have helped push. Thanks.

Glad that the girls are gone. Talking about which type of cream, hand or face, you would rather have while riding on a train in India? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good final four... Uchenna/Joyce, Ron and Kelly, Romber and the grannies.

I dont' mind anyone winning except for the grannies!! freaking whiner.

Jinky you want to borrow any more of my comments?? :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not this time. That last one was a beauty BJB. You set the bar too high on that one and I doubt you'll ever repeat. To get your vocab and grammar back down to that level would no doubt require a stint in the Amazing Race for yourself and an appropriate Fraser Valley Div 2 partner.

I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Jinky!! Always a pleasure getting advice from ya!
:eek:

I think that day the i was thinking croatian while writing english...

oh well....

No more gay guys on the amazing race!!! Fcku i couldn't stand them!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got this from another site... fcku is Kris hot!!! Great pics from Cabo...

Girls in the pictures are Kris and Victoria!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh Yes, Thank you Watson!!!

Good episode last nite. Happy to see the grannies get out of there. They were in it wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to long.... Good final three. Rob and Amber, Ron and Kelly, and Uchenna and Joyce. Finale is a 2 hour show. With i believe the first leg being a Non-elimination since phil did say there are 3 predetermined non-elim pitstops. and so far only 2 have been done(Grannies and Ron and kelly). I hope Rob and Amber do win it, but i doubt they will... I see Ucheena and Joyce coming from behind and taking the one million.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
I think you forgot this attachment :D
Funny you should post that and then have them do a Sherlock Holmes thing last night. Are you a clarvoyent of something?

Gald to see the oldies out. My wife was sad at the end during the usual "this is a great lady I have here, blah, blah, blah...." bit. I was cheering. We had a pool to see how long it would take from the start of the show for Gretchen to whine or say something stupid. I think it happend when they were on the mat starting.

Next week should be good. I think that Rob and Amber will pull through and win. The sentimental favorites are definitely Ucheena and Joyce though. She deserves it for cutting her hair.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wife cried at the end too :rolleyes:

All I could say to her was "Oh for God sakes, Gretchen."

:D

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the old lady was the one that had to cut her hair would you be cheering for her instead?. My money is on Rob and Amber. I wonder what reality show they will go on next.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both the wife and me ( i was watching while moderating of course) were happy to see them go. If i had to have Gretchen face the camera and repeat one more thing that someone said, to the camera, i was going to lose it!
It was cool to see them get so far, but I wasn't the least bit dissapointed they lost out.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like I didn't miss much over the last two episodes...I'll blame it on my trip to Texas and the two day tequila hangover :( .Anyway, thanks for the wrap up boys :) .

Perhaps Ramber will make an appearance and win all of "Ben Stein's Money". If Rob and Amber win, it will be way too predictable :rolleyes: . For crap sakes, it would be nice to see the bald couple win.

No bias here either but~BlackisbeautifulSC ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:

No surprise that Joyce shaved her head. She needed to get rid of that nasty ass weave. Bald is beautiful. I also think these particular two have been working well together, look for them to win. :)

+SC
For crap sakes, it would be nice to see the bald couple win.
No bias here either but~BlackisbeautifulSC

Once again ...
The popcorn made by Fun B was great :wa:

The outcome had me jumping up and down... :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0