Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Amazing Race 7

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see the Amazing Race 7 last night?
If so what did you think.
I know it's early but some really boring teams compared to some of them the last time around.
It seems a few teams have a real hate on for Boston Rob and Amber.
They seem a little to casual and this might hurt them later on during the race.

Oh well, it's good to see the race back on again!

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I found it particularly interesting because I was in Peru in November! Hasn't changed a bit...

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good start. I still think they should have waited atleast another month to start this one. People need a break i think. But i still think it's the best reality show on tv right now. Boston Rob and Amber are hilarious. There survivor winnings will hurt them but i think they will do well. That guy that helped them in peru recognized tehm and helped them out from a last place start in LA to a 3rd place finish in peru.

3 gay characters in the show.... Boston Rob will have something to say about that... can't wait for a rude remark!!! :)

Till next week... :wa:

This was taped in November/December... peter maybe u saw them while u were there... :confused:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter,

Rome wasn't built in a day ;) .

I heard all about the show last night...a little water cooler chat this morning :rolleyes: . Is it possible that Boston Rob will be riding on everyone else's coat tails? He's made for reality TV and Amba will keep him in line in order to get the tasks done.

I heard something about the first show being repeated this Sunday. I might tune in just to make some early predictions :confused:

I personally like to watch the show to make fun of the editing :D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I would have remembered getting bowled over by a bunch of fags...on second thought that might explain the "back-end" problems that a lot of the guys were suffering from. Amber I would have remembered!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can whoever stole SID'S prozac please return it! I have just spent 1/2 hr surfing this site, and Sid has ****ed up every thread. Enough already!

I actually believe this is the best reality show on tv. Unfortunatley, I dozed off before the end. I heard the Hill billy's got it! And maybe cried. Can someone fill me in on the end?

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only caught the end, but the Hillbilly's are out (thank God :rolleyes: the singing and accents were driving me nuts). I don't think they cried, lots of hugs, though.
I think the top four were Rob & Amber, Susan & Patrick, Bianca & Debbie, and Brian & Greg.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lita said:
I only caught the end, but the Hillbilly's are out (thank God :rolleyes: the singing and accents were driving me nuts). I don't think they cried, lots of hugs, though.
I think the top four were Rob & Amber, Susan & Patrick, Bianca & Debbie, and Brian & Greg.

Thank you!

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm patiently waiting for Argyle to post some scandolous secret pics of Hayden & Kris from AR6 or the blondes from AR7

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good episode tonite...
Shitty about the girls leaving....
Rob and amber are hilarious...
Rob paying off to get ahead was mint....
I'd like to see them win... :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The gay dude's quote of the night: "We especially know how to pull up from the rear"....or something to that tune :eek:

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I also thought the race was very well done last night.
Rob has his " I don't give a shite attitude ", and seems to having a ball.
It is humerous to see how many people he is pissing off with his stupid grin and dumb little remarks. ("Are you calling me a liar")

I still say the teams are not as tough or smart as in the last race.

Enjoyable though and some funny laughs. SC you are right, that was classic.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Rob paying off to get ahead was mint....

I missed it due to practice, but i heard that Rob gathered money on the bus to pay the bus driver to only open the front doors when the bus stopped for the groups at the front. Rob then proceede to pocket his own money and only used everyone elses. :)

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From previews tonite looks to be one of the best episodes... Seems the grandma get her face bloody(and no not WWF bloody) by falling in some cave?? and the brother duo seems to flip there jeep as there driving in the dessert.... I wonder what rob and amber well rob is up to tonite!!! and it's a 2 hour episode too....

enjoy....

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I gather there will be a lot of twists and turns tonight (in more ways than one). Grams and Gramps are tough, slow and steady will keep in the race for sure.

The bros will manage to keep it together, although one may prove to be a stunt driver. I'm just worried about all that camera equipment :( .

I'm glad the prince and his pansy mum lost last week. Perhaps he'll just find a mate and settle down (as his mother would like :rolleyes: ).

Rob and Amba are like paranas, the other fish don't belong in the tank with them. Look for the beauty queen and soldier to get the boot tonight (they don't get along too well).

Is anyone else tired of the macho man complex dude and his whiny twat on/off again girlfriend arguing because she is absolutely useless? :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to figure out who wears the pants in the homosexual relationship :confused:

I look forward to the munchies and good laughs while watching AR with some friends tonight. :)

~nosoapinvolvedhereSC

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good episode last night. It was nice to see the roid monkey and Deana get eliminated. I couldn't handle that guy anymore.

Pretty harsh car accident there with the two brothers. The camera man looked in pretty bad shape. Phil mentioned at the end that he would be Ok. That's good. Nice of Rob and Amber to stop and see if everyone was Ok. His quote to Phil was classic, "This is a race Phil." Nice.

The old lady can sure take a beating. She looked nasty after her little cave incedent. Who would ever think of naming their SON Meredith? What is up with that?

It was nice to see them doing something good for the local orphanige too. Stepchild would have been in tears had he seen that.

Easily the best show on TV.

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob said:
Good episode last night. It was nice to see the roid monkey and Deana get eliminated. I couldn't handle that guy anymore.

Pretty harsh car accident there with the two brothers. The camera man looked in pretty bad shape. Phil mentioned at the end that he would be Ok. That's good. Nice of Rob and Amber to stop and see if everyone was Ok. His quote to Phil was classic, "This is a race Phil." Nice.

Does Amber DO anything? She just stands their and smiles. She's not even that hot....is she?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Personally i loved it when Lynn and ? wouldn't let Rob and Amber into the overly large cab. Rob says "Oh, so we're going to play that way are we?" Hasn't he been playing "that way" all along?

Not only did Rob and Amber not stop for the 2 brothers, but they didn't donate any money to the old couple when everyone else did.

Now that's gamesmanship.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0