Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A New Low? Poor Tony..

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That said, its a bit much when Mason Raymond and Dan Hamhuis go just as low on Bruins in the SCF, Vancouver fan cheers their head off for those, and then wants Marchand strung up when he does it to their boy. Either its a dirty hit or its not, pick your horse and stick with it.

Please watch the videos and let me know what that black thing is that bruins players had when the hits you are talking about happened.

Then watch the douchbags hit on salo and tell what little black thing is missing.

U sound like tony g....get your shite together

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude where are you planning on getting the 7 million dollar of cap space for Iginla?

Can't stand Tony G and never could. I think a lot of the Vancouver media is the reason Vancouver fans come across as uninformed tinfoil hat types. Just my opinion and it wasn't fed to me by the media. Oh yeah and the Boston Bruins are a bunch of thugs who are ruining the game of hockey but if they were my team I would love and cheer them for how they are making the game better.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude where are you planning on getting the 7 million dollar of cap space for Iginla?

Can't stand Tony G and never could. I think a lot of the Vancouver media is the reason Vancouver fans come across as uninformed tinfoil hat types. Just my opinion and it wasn't fed to me by the media. Oh yeah and the Boston Bruins are a bunch of thugs who are ruining the game of hockey but if they were my team I would love and cheer them for how they are making the game better.

Std, I'm a fan, not a capologist. Rental player implies "short term", thus, "not such a big cap hit".

Besides, it's a wish-list, you dumb fcuk. You're so stupid sometimes it makes me want to stab myself in the eyes repeatedly with my blue ball point pen. No offense.

Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Std, I'm a fan, not a capologist. Rental player implies "short term", thus, "not such a big cap hit".

fair enough, and i agree that a player like iginla would be great on the 2nd line, but iginla has another year on his contract, so Calgary will want a huge return and you have to fit his salary into the cap next year. In addition, with the trade for cammalleri, the flames look to be stocking up for a playoff run (or an attempt to get into the playoffs) instead of selling off their assets and rebuilding.

ballard and raymond seem to be the consenus choices as the roster players that could be on the way out to bring in an impact winger or top 4 dman... apparently a number of teams are inquiring about schneider, but unless the offer is ridiculous, the nucks should hold onto him thru the playoffs and trade him heading into the draft

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little sensitive today dude?

My first comment was a question directed at you pointing out like Joely did that we cannot fit iginla without moving a lot of players out. My second comment was not directed at you personally because we all know the mighty dude would never cover his hair up with tin foil. My second comment was just expressing displeasure towards our media and Tony in particular and the fans that regurgitate(sp) their crap. Plus I added a little tongue and cheek that as a fan of the Canucks the Bruins are evil but if I lived in Boston they would be the mighty Bruins that can't do any wrong.

Hope your day gets better, try some fibre next time and deep breaths you only have one set of eyes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little sensitive today dude?

My first comment was a question directed at you pointing out like Joely did that we cannot fit iginla without moving a lot of players out. My second comment was not directed at you personally because we all know the mighty dude would never cover his hair up with tin foil. My second comment was just expressing displeasure towards our media and Tony in particular and the fans that regurgitate(sp) their crap. Plus I added a little tongue and cheek that as a fan of the Canucks the Bruins are evil but if I lived in Boston they would be the mighty Bruins that can't do any wrong.

Hope your day gets better, try some fibre next time and deep breaths you only have one set of eyes.

With all due respect STD, you actually are the dumbest jackass on this site- save a Sid or a MissionBlues10, and most certainly akslop in particular.

Besides, I did write "No offense", so you can't have hurt feelings. Do I need to use a smiley face too? Don't make me use smiley faces. I hate smiley faces as much as you hate using deodorant.

See what I did there?

Long live TTP.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect STD, you actually are the dumbest jackass on this site- save a Sid or a MissionBlues10.

Besides, I did write "No offense", so you can't have hurt feelings. Do I need to use a smiley face too? Don't make me use smiley faces. I hate smiley faces as much as you hate using deodorant.

See what I did there?

Long live TTP.

Seeing that i wasnt mentioned on your list.. I will take that as compliment . Thx dude

akward moment?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surrounded by idiots.

save a Sid or a MissionBlues10

There is no reason why you don't fall into the "or a" category. Don't flatter yourself.

In fact...I'm just going to go ahead and clarrify things.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm surrounded by idiots.

There is no reason why you don't fall into the "or a" category. Don't flatter yourself.

In fact...I'm just going to go ahead and clarrify things.

Cool.

stick with what you are good at. Being busy and fcuking off!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you dude, you do think highly of yourself.

So you say I'm better than sid. Nice.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all due respect STD, you actually are the dumbest jackass on this site- save a Sid or a MissionBlues10, and most certainly akslop in particular.

See what I did there?

Long live TTP.

Nice

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I have been saying the same thing about Hodgson playing in the middle and Kessler on a wing, everyone I talked to looked at me like an idiot. It is the centers job to get his wingers into the play and quite frankly Kessler doesn't ,he skates in and tries to get off that wrist shot that gets blocked 99 times out of 100. Hodgson is a lot like Henrik, great vision and a great passer. Maybe it wouldn't work but it is something they should try as Kessler has struggled and Hodgson continues to play well on every line in every position.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please watch the videos and let me know what that black thing is that bruins players had when the hits you are talking about happened.

Then watch the douchbags hit on salo and tell what little black thing is missing.

U sound like tony g....get your shite together

that exact point was made to Peter Chiarelli in his press-scrum prior to Marchand's discipline hearing... I'll say the same thing to you that the Harvard-educated lawyer said to the media - who gives a fcuk...

By your logic, if the puck is there the hit can be as filthy as the player wants. Ridiculous. Puck or no puck, hit a guy low and its a dirty, sanctionable play. The puck issue is only relevant to whether it could also be called interference...

Found another beauty that you will no doubt defend due to the presence of the puck:

Kieth Ballard Hip-Checks Jamie Mcginn - YouTube

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I have been saying the same thing about Hodgson playing in the middle and Kessler on a wing, everyone I talked to looked at me like an idiot. It is the centers job to get his wingers into the play and quite frankly Kessler doesn't ,he skates in and tries to get off that wrist shot that gets blocked 99 times out of 100. Hodgson is a lot like Henrik, great vision and a great passer. Maybe it wouldn't work but it is something they should try as Kessler has struggled and Hodgson continues to play well on every line in every position.

agreed, Kesler is a shooter, not a playmaker, and there's not many sniper type centres that are very effective, most of them are playmakers, Kesler is always shoot first pass second. I'd (with his awesome shot) play him on left wing/off wing with Coho at Centre.

Iggy's going nowhere, I know it's a wishlist Dude, but with Camalerri going back Feaster looks to be "going for it" when he should be blowing it up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mtkb: Earth to idiot: The reason the Marchand Salo play was so dirty was that Salo didn't, couldn't have seen it coming. Marchand actually drops his shoulder and feigns playing the puck, which turns Salo sideways to amost attempt to block the chip up the wall, then he takes him out just above the knee.

This is worlds apart from "Bailing" on a hit you see coming at the very last minute (ala Raymond on Marchand in SCF last year) and worlds apart from a hip check when an attacking player thinks he has the angle and is trying to get by you wide-side.

mktb: Ballard's hit there on McGinn isn't something I like, but it's miles apart from the Salo Marchand hit also. Ballard squares him up and makes no attempt on the play, if anything he feigns being ready to take the hit from McGinn, who is leading hard with his shoulder loading up.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0