Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 a side tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're in. BC United.

Anyword on the format of the tournament. 30minutes per half? 40minutes? how games? Is it going to be full fields? and so on. Lot of fun last year.

Hey Jimmy is your Div.1 team the one that practice at Binnie on Wednesdays around 9pm?

Cheers

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're in. BC United.

Anyword on the format of the tournament. 30minutes per half? 40minutes? how games? Is it going to be full fields? and so on. Lot of fun last year.

Hey Jimmy is your Div.1 team the one that practice at Binnie on Wednesdays around 9pm?

Cheers

Full fields....12 minute halfs isnt it?

Inter isnt going in....didnt have a committment from enough guys.

Franchise is a free agent for the tourney

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full fields....12 minute halfs isnt it?

Inter isnt going in....didnt have a committment from enough guys.

Franchise is a free agent for the tourney

Not sure if it's 12 minutes per half, seemed longer last year.

But is it possible for anyone to sign for the tourney? I heard it is only those registered on the players list for each team that are eligible?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players only signed to that particular team...
full field.
subs on the fly
no offsides

length of the halves anyone..I cant remember..I thought it was 20 min halfs..but im not sure

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
want to play but 8am, get off work at 7am, probably wouldn't of been a good idea. It was fun though last year despite our lopsided scores. Nomads were the only team to keep it within 3 against us lol. all in all it's fun and i wish i was playing in it or i woulda much rather been playing in the final anyways but im sure that's the same for everyone posting on here.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Players only signed to that particular team...
full field.
subs on the fly
no offsides

length of the halves anyone..I cant remember..I thought it was 20 min halfs..but im not sure

there were a handful of teams last year who had guys from other sqauds not mention the bullets and merging with a team in div 3 to compete.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
NCU are in. Wow, I felt the nervous laughs there, all the teams are worried haha. Probably have more players out to this than we had to games all year. Fran, you can join our team we need a sub haha. Although, we do pretty good at 7-a-side, we won it a few years ago and lost in the final to ACBC the next year (on a cheap penalty call, bastard). Regardless of winning/losing it is a great day out so see you all there. 10 of our starters will be in our 2nd day of Vegas rehab. We get back on Friday morning... sweat that booze out in white rock... game on!:wa:

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone need a pylon??? I'm down to play. And there was a shite mix they say registered with the team but don't follow it.

From Thomas Mills:

NOTE: For the 7 A Side Tournament the important part is that we have registered players from the FVSL on the teams ONLY. so must just be registered with the league.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If that's the case, we'll probably need players, I think I have like 10 for us. More like 9 since I'm counting myself. Franchise, MB10, you're welcome if you want.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
bananaman said:
NCU are in. Wow, I felt the nervous laughs there, all the teams are worried haha. Probably have more players out to this than we had to games all year. Fran, you can join our team we need a sub haha. Although, we do pretty good at 7-a-side, we won it a few years ago and lost in the final to ACBC the next year (on a cheap penalty call, bastard). Regardless of winning/losing it is a great day out so see you all there. 10 of our starters will be in our 2nd day of Vegas rehab. We get back on Friday morning... sweat that booze out in white rock... game on!:wa:
Thanks to Jimmy jones' heroics in a pk shootout playing in net vs u guys last year we made it to the finals knocking u out....lost to mission in the finals but with 8 guys we were all tired as shite.....very fun none the less.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0