Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

25 Years of TTP Highs & Lows

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welp, that's it.

25 years in the books and despite my ramblings above, overall, I would give the experience and usefulness to the local community a C- grade.

Definitely do not have another 25 years on deck, but hopeful 25 days is doable as an open site.

Thank you everyone!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on the milestone!

The piss taking and sarcasm was way over my head when I first joined up. I think I got up to speed a few years later. Haha

Some of my fav posters/Villians were soccercoach, Mr.base, nk train dude, sir M and the dude that saved Langley. Many more I've forgotten at the moment.

Power rankings were on point and a fun read.

Getting together and seeing some of you sacs at the Canada game was fun. :)

HNY.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs - much appreciated. We share an anniversary. Your first day, was also my first day on the Point. 25 years - seems like yesterday in some ways.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I lost my mind and couldn't remember anything, the most lasting would be this statement:
McDirty can I ask you somthing intalagent.

Mr. Base

McDirty was our Div 1 GK at Sapperton for a year. Every time I see it reminds of the annual Sap reverse draw Christmas party at Brian Donald's house where Brian and WAB etc made it clear that no one was drinking and driving.
McDirty was a character and it was his first year with the club and all night he kept bragging that he was off to a party with some beautiful women later.

About midnight there was a mad scramble at the front door with McDirty leaving and Brian Donald and WAB rushing outside to prevent him from leaving and driving. They came back laughing like crazy. Turns out the beautiful women weren't McDirty's dates but his sisters who arrived to pick him up like he was a young teen. He took a lot of ribbing for that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0