Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
is recoveries times when he got hacked and managed to stay on his feet? because I can do that all day at Adanac...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Freedom of expression is sacrosanct. One cannot demand, shame, or legislate an individual into expressing agreement or support for a group they may not feel aligned with. Doing so is incongruous and damaging to the LGBTQ community in my opinion."

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL

Are they still not travelling to games in the States in protest of Trump and his immigration policies?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs would you happen to have a picture of him talking to someone in the Southside so we have proof its all his fault.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@GoF is having a field day with this, LOL. What would be sooooo sweet is if the mainstream media grabs onto this and completely takes the SS to task.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
@GoF is having a field day with this, LOL. What would be sooooo sweet is if the mainstream media grabs onto this and completely takes the SS to task.

I was originally going to stay out of it, since so many of them are delicate little snowflakes, and some of them are friends, but the second statement they issued just pushed me over the edge lol

Absolutely ridiculous stuff from the board and yeah the members are, on the whole, fuming. As are the Whitecaps. There will be repercussions on them I'm pretty sure. And so there should be. Their scant evidence is immediately blown out of the water by the fact Waston is wearing a rainbow numbered shirt and the armband how he always wears it.

None of the mainstream media are wanting to touch it as it's a no win situation for them whatever angle they take. Someone will be up in arms.

There's a chunk of the group support the statement but the majority seem not to and I've heard murmurs that some are trying to force an EGM to get rid of the board.

When I look back to what we did at Swangard in the Southside back in the day, it would likely give many of the current members heart attacks. We used to get the phone numbers for the keeper and names of his sisters etc to chant at him. And the chants, oh the chants. I miss those days!

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
this compelled speech, compelled thought, virtue signalling, SJW language crapola is a complete blight on society. everyone at the top is shamed into compliance - check out all the big downtown firms that proudly fly the pride flag behind their online avatar twelve months of the year - while the Borg like SOGI123 and the like are designed to brainwash and indoctrinate our kids. And don't get me started on academia...

Kendall Waston is apparently an incredibly kind, gentle, quiet, and religious family man when not crushing skulls on the pitch. He has the same obligations as the rest of us in terms of dignity, respect, tolerance etc... but compelling him to celebrate pride in a sufficiently fulsome way to the "cultural competence" police is a bridge way too far... If it is true that he hid the captain's armband - helluva thing to spend the match watching by the way - then that's a pretty subtle, inobtrusive way of staying true to himelf, and I really think they need to get off his neck.

Just to be clear - though I was raised Catholic, I'm completely on board with same-sex marriage, parenting, and gay pride. But my mother, who is one of the nicest people on the planet, has 70 years of Catholic dogma under her belt and remains uncomfortable with the idea of same-sex anything. These are tricky issues to navigate, and absolutism on either end of the, ahem, spectrum, isnt helpful.

Shame on the Southsiders...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was originally going to stay out of it, since so many of them are delicate little snowflakes, and some of them are friends, but the second statement they issued just pushed me over the edge lol

Absolutely ridiculous stuff from the board and yeah the members are, on the whole, fuming. As are the Whitecaps. There will be repercussions on them I'm pretty sure. And so there should be. Their scant evidence is immediately blown out of the water by the fact Waston is wearing a rainbow numbered shirt and the armband how he always wears it.

None of the mainstream media are wanting to touch it as it's a no win situation for them whatever angle they take. Someone will be up in arms.

There's a chunk of the group support the statement but the majority seem not to and I've heard murmurs that some are trying to force an EGM to get rid of the board.

When I look back to what we did at Swangard in the Southside back in the day, it would likely give many of the current members heart attacks. We used to get the phone numbers for the keeper and names of his sisters etc to chant at him. And the chants, oh the chants. I miss those days!

I saw the one quote from GlassCity today, from someone "anonymous" inside the club, and agree with all those saying it sounds like Bobaduzzi type word-speak. This is one time where I do hope the club has taken down the number on this dirty tackle, and looks to make amends later on down the season. Kinda like that time @Rangerforever so politely head butted (allegedly) the dirty CB from South Surrey after the match in the handshake. Perhaps by way of removing any privileges the SG has battled for, like their preferred seating, whatever. Something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0