Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Metro Athletic angered the gods. Likely a round of ecoli poisoning will hit the team 2 hours before the match. It's destiny. FVRD in this one, Royals in the other.

Norvan.
Greencaps.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Metro Athletic angered the gods. Likely a round of ecoli poisoning will hit the team 2 hours before the match.

Yes, the same sickness that strickened (the real) Ronaldo in the 1998 WC final is coming their way! :p

SoccerStud

Feb 28, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Van Storm (VMSL) vs. Sierra FC (BMSL)
Burnaby Metro Athletic (VMSL) vs. Fraser Valley Red Devils (FVSL)
Poco Royals (FVSL) vs. Serbia United (VMSL)
Vancouver Greencaps (VMSL) vs. Fraser Valley Blue Devils (FVSL)

Rumour has it that Bacardi players are going to Burnaby Mero game that should be interesting to see.

Good luck to all teams!!!

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gods not angered. Burnaby Metro 2-0 winners over the Red Devils this afternoon. Never in much trouble. Close game with scant chances from either team.

Burnaby took the lead with virtually the last kick of the first half when the keeper couldn't hold a fierce shot from outside the box and it went through his hands and over the line. Wasn't given at first, then lino put flag up.

Burnaby had a goal disallowed in the second for offside in the 82nd minute, which was another keeper fumble, before Navid Mashinchi finished from about 10 yards out with three minutes left.

If any Bacardi players were there they kept themselves well hidden!

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hot off the presses.....

Royals with the victory in PK's!

Serbia played well. Stayed 0-0 straight through extra time. Both keepers were the highlights of the game for sure. I thought they had a better first half than us with some solid possession, and thought we came out strong for the rest of the game with most of the good chances. Came down to their 5th PK and our keep made the clutch save to push us through. Good game Serbia.

Sprusgoose

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVRD have lodged protest re. Ineligible player. Monday decision.

Drama. Me likey. It wouldn't be a hard fought round of 30+ year olds going at it for their final glory, without a little dirt coming to light. :jawdrop: Or should I say, Is it Red or Blue's OPPONENT in trouble???

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like Bacardi karma after all!

LOL, maybe.

I'm not one that usually likes seeing protests go through, but it always also depends on circumstances. Anyone know the details? It could be that an impact player in the match played when he shouldn't have...and if that's the case, well, that is why there are rules, and why we as teams need to follow them.

Very interested to hear the details.

Also, Red Devils in a fantastic name. Only thing better would be the Angry Narwhalls. @SmartCoach, I have no copyrights on Angry Narwhalls, so you can go ahead and use it for your next team.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm wondering if it was a player that would have been suspended v Bacardi but then played v RD as they thought it was over.

Anyway, I guess I should post this now in case it doesn't count!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CONGRATS To the Royals. Finally a FVSL team making some noise. I was disappointed to lose to them last round, they deserved it.

Good luck next round boys!

Hot off the presses.....

Royals with the victory in PK's!

Serbia played well. Stayed 0-0 straight through extra time. Both keepers were the highlights of the game for sure. I thought they had a better first half than us with some solid possession, and thought we came out strong for the rest of the game with most of the good chances. Came down to their 5th PK and our keep made the clutch save to push us through. Good game Serbia.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL, maybe.

I'm not one that usually likes seeing protests go through, but it always also depends on circumstances. Anyone know the details? It could be that an impact player in the match played when he shouldn't have...and if that's the case, well, that is why there are rules, and why we as teams need to follow them.

Very interested to hear the details.

Also, Red Devils in a fantastic name. Only thing better would be the Angry Narwhalls. @SmartCoach, I have no copyrights on Angry Narwhalls, so you can go ahead and use it for your next team.

I could use Mills warriors
The Soccer god will not let the Devil win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0