Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In much more important news
Coastal North Delta 4-0 Langley in the Soccer city cup final. Langley with a good 20min after half, other then that it was a uneventful final.

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to delta again for league and soccer city which is like the pak cup B almost .glad to see u back in this "bush league" and winning games . Delta misses u all. Later.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
@4thplacetrophy with some accurate predictions. Fun season. Always fun when your winning.
Aldergrove with an amazing cup run to get in to provincials. Hildebrant plays with passion, and it shows when the games get tough. The league is slowly getting stronger. Hopefully Westcoast can bring a strong squad in to the mix next season as well. Surrey and Langley are very good sides when they have their full team there. I can see any of them going deep in BC’s.

League put on a first class banquet event. Food was great!

Good luck to all in the Provincials.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

-Another shout out to @lfc4 (Mike Wagner) and Langley, two games in hand and likely to take 3rd, stamping down another solid season, another Provincial spot, and honestly, since 2004, has any coach had more winning consistency? By my rough count at least 12 winning seasons of being over .500, and upwards of 120-130 wins. Maybe 11 or 12 Provincial births? In 2003, that squad had just moved up from 1. They (we, I transferred over that season) were in shambles that year just trying to avoid relegation. We did. The next two seasons saw a high table finish and Pak Cup win, then a Premiership Title. @utah was part of that, too. I retired myself to lower divisions after that before Wagner could do it for me. Most of the time he was a dick to play for, but he was demanding, pushed the right buttons, wore his heart on his sleeve (smacked me in the back of my head once and told me to wake up), and was constantly recruiting, trying to get younger and better. You knew where you stood with him. I know the FVSL does a lot of recognition to coaches and builders, at some point Wagner deserves his due.

Fcuk off, @lfc4, I still don't like you. ;)

Seems like the league does read this stuff.

-Mike Wagner @lfc recognized as a builder (I think?) and goes into the "Hall of Fame", which I think is a nice start to building some history into the league. Also, after doing some match I think I'm way short on the total number of wins and winning %. At times he's been a player coach (thank fcuk only one year as that), coach, assistant, and always the manager behind the scenes.
-@Lion Coach of the Year. Great season, no brainer.
-SEAN EINARSSON as MVP.

This from my ASS, because there is literally nowhere on their site, their twat feed, or otherwise anyone would actually know about this.

Good luck to the FVSL squads this weekend; looks like a helluva task to advance. I predict at least one squad will.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to the FVSL squads this weekend; looks like a helluva task to advance. I predict at least one squad will.

Given Langley and Surrey are playing each other, I like your odds. Coastal/Croatia should be a great game; @LION what's with the 12pm KO? A bit early for my liking, BUT big fan of the fact that I should be able to do the double header and get over to Cloverdale afterwards.

Port Moody in tough against Peg Friday night; @Dude are we meeting up for Rino's/Aldy on Sunday? That should be a good one as well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tough to justify leaving Whistler to come to town to watch, as much as I’d like to see at least a few of these. I’ll be following from the trails.

thomas mills

Apr 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seems like the league does read this stuff.

-Mike Wagner @lfc recognized as a builder (I think?) and goes into the "Hall of Fame", which I think is a nice start to building some history into the league. Also, after doing some match I think I'm way short on the total number of wins and winning %. At times he's been a player coach (thank fcuk only one year as that), coach, assistant, and always the manager behind the scenes.
-@Lion Coach of the Year. Great season, no brainer.
-SEAN EINARSSON as MVP.

This from my ASS, because there is literally nowhere on their site, their twat feed, or otherwise anyone would actually know about this.

Link on homepage shows all cup winners and division Winners. Idea is come to banquet and see who wins specialized awards, LIFE, ref of year etc. Update soon on website showing history of banquet awards.

thomas mills

Apr 30, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Link on homepage shows all cup winners and division Winners. Idea is come to banquet and see who wins specialized awards, LIFE, ref of year etc. Update soon on website showing history of banquet awards.
Tonight we will answer all questions - knvb to make an appearance

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet