Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've stolen our thunder, @Regs Voted on and passed last meeting that tassels and sequences were going to be mandatory starting in Masters 2016/17. Match ball replaced all levels to purchase a bedazzler.

Attachments

• bedaz.jpg
    bedaz.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 34

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is Mattocks starting over Rivero?!? I know in a broken record with this weekly but the guy is fcuking awful and an absolute waste of 200k. He is useless yet constantly gets playing time, I couldn't get rid of him in FIFA 15 due to no one wanting him. Worst pk call I have ever seen for us to lose that match. That being said it should have never got to that's point with the horrible finishing we displayed. Not a great match but at least the final 10 was exciting I guess. Fcuk me

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Super exiting last 10 for sure. Horrible call, that was a great tackle! I,m still a little unsure why we don't see more of Earnshaw??? When you have proven quality why is he not playing more.

And Mattocks, can't really come up with much more than has already been said....completely useless.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So you are saying if Mattocks was available you could see a six goal swing in the score line?

I've got a bad feeling about tonight's game. I also get the feeling the actual attendance for the game is going to be very low, which is a shame considering the importance of the game. Oh well I know I will be there along with RL RCD cheering on Tiebert and the boys.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's 2 muppets without the balls to make a prediction.

BTW, the difference between 2 and 4 is 2, not 6.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
th (1).jpg

Sorry Regs was having a little trouble with my last post between accidentally uploading a work file and trying to get rid of it I forgot to attach the answer to the equation.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 to close the season out and somehow vault into the final #2 seed in the West.

I know he scored the winner yesterday but does anyone else think Manneh was mince? He's too fcuking lazy for my liking and a bit of a pussy when it goes to winning a 50/50.

Will the Caps record a sellout of 21K or 27K for the upcoming playoff game?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 to close the season out and somehow vault into the final #2 seed in the West.

I know he scored the winner yesterday but does anyone else think Manneh was mince? He's too fcuking lazy for my liking and a bit of a pussy when it goes to winning a 50/50.

Will the Caps record a sellout of 21K or 27K for the upcoming playoff game?

Absolutely agree with you re Manneh (pardon, Kekuta). Yes, he deserves to have a longer leash (compared to Mattocks and Hurtado who is somewhere in Norway at this time) because he is the youngest in that group of badly miscalculated "speed only" forwards who were drafted by Whitecaps organization.
But, Kekuta's poor ball handling (although still much, much better than the other two speedsters) is appalling. How many times during the games Kekuta manages to waste a perfectly good ball is hard to believe yet he does it every single game. And let's be honest: he is not 12-year old so we can say that he is still young! He will be 21-year old at the end of this year. At that age you have to really know everything about football if you play that sport; there is no time to learn ball control at that age.
Anyway, if he is not lazy he can be useful down the flank (although his crosses are atrocious which means that the coaches have to work with him to improve them). But, Robinson does not see him as a natural right winger although his style of play (pushing the ball by an opponent and then using his speed) fits really only a classic right winger. I guess Robinson knows very well his limitations when it comes to quality crosses. (5 poor crosses compared to 1 good).

A sellout is what Bob Lenarduzzi says a sellout is. He said numerous times that he wants 21000 season ticket holders (or close to that number) in order to print more tickets (than 21000) for the game. Having said that it looks to me that 21000 will be a sellout, not 27000 (or 28000).

I used to argue here that cheaper prices would most likely increase the number of season ticket holders. I have to admit that (after 5 seasons) it looks to me that my assumption was not correct (although it was never tested). Simply said, a high definition broadcast seems to attract a lot more people to stay at home and watch on TV than to go to BC Place. That is why we may never see the increase in season ticket holders especially considering a fact that Whitecaps do not want to spend 6,7 million dollars on a big name (and who can blame them if they do some damage in play-offs with the roster where the highest paid player makes around $1.2 million).

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Always glad to read your post but not everything is sunshine and roses, you should focus more on the negatives so you don't come across as being just another homer fan boy.

Looks like it will be Seattle, LA or Portland got my ticket plus a couple of extra so I hope they don't open up more seats or the lineup to buy my overpriced beer will dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0