Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought Sparta looked a shell of what I've seen in previous games. Sparta missing a few key chances that could have changed the game but they were squandered Take nothing away from rowdies they have a very dangerous team moving forward lots of offensive power. Heard Newman played at QPR during their div 2 days. Maybe he can confirm. Hell of a player anyways. Rowdies deserved the win today. I also found one of your game ball rowdies, neon Nike. I'll find a way to get it back to you. Looking forward to hearing the United Dynamo results.

Krazy_Mexy

Jan 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two garbage as fcuk goals for Milan. Just fcuking brutal. Better team lost today. Can't remember the last time we actually had a quality goal scored against us. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You got skinned like two other defenders on the first goal and you say it was garbage? You the better team? I will never brag about that game but to think you were "the better team" it is a big stretch of your imagination.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your first goal was a shite bounce off a player trying to clear which sent your defender in on a breakaway which made me have to come out, your player made a good move to get past me and his shot deflected off our player trying to block it and went in. Real quality there and a misfortunate bounce on our part. We hit 2 posts and had much more possession in your end had about 6 corners and more shots. Wade had 2 breakaways, I save one and he put one wide,apart from that I had nothing that really troubled me or had to work for apart from the final shot on your second goal with no time left,I saved the initial shot that bounced to your player who reshot it then deflected off of me diving, off our defenders leg and then off our other players leg into the net. Wow amazing finish, your player who scored couldn't even believe it went in. You were lucky to win that game in regulation. PKs would have been fitting for that game, but in the end it didn't matter we were better (even if it is my opinion) because you got the win and that's all that matters. It's just the icing on a shite cake that we've been dealt this year. Boys deserve better luck that what we've got. Best of luck in the next round. #sourgrapes #ifthebeerwasntcoldidbeangrier

Ham

Nov 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mostly an inside joke, and obviously we don't take ourselves too seriously as the name and purple/sunshine yellow jerseys show. The best part is when a real try-hard team loses to a team called the unicorns and we know they will lose sleep over it for days.

Rowdies lost to the unicorns and we're still shook about it 2 years later

Simer aujla

Oct 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter/Newman get the victory. That's a dangerous team :O, Sparta did well to almost take it.
#cupfavourites
Hey Leslie, get outta here with your passive aggressive BS. You got something to say..... Say it. Otherwise I suggest you keep your mouth shut about The Rowdies.

Reactions: Ham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0