Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 0 westcoast 4

They scored 3 in the first half 1 in the second. We had a few chances before they scored there 4th but moot point. Young, skilled, and fast unlike myself and half our team. I don't think it was a 4-0 game but they buried all their chances and after they went up by 3,4 we hung out heads a bit. Thanks for making me question my old asses' place in div 2.
Again, a few hard challenges tonight but not one chirp, nothing! Congrats on being classy, seriously!
Please beat rowdies as I heard they are a bunch much of dirty, chirpy good balls + they are div 3

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good grief, you sandbag a division, win a couple cup games and all of a sudden the Rowdies think they've earned some TTP rights and a few new accounts here. :rolleyes:
4 new members since their last win!

Go TTP!!!! God help us

Ham

Nov 28, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good grief, you sandbag a division, win a couple cup games and all of a sudden the Rowdies think they've earned some TTP rights and a few new accounts here. :rolleyes:

Go TTP!!!! God help us

They hate us cuz they ain't us. We've obviously earned some rights if the first thing you do in the morning is check up on Rowdie threads sugar tits. We may get excited after a big W but I can promise you we won't be on here after a loss bitching about the better team losing. With that said Sparta is soft as baby shite. Classy in defeat you zeeks.

Rowdies are so hot right now

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I knew I could self like, but wasn't sure I could self bag-of-dicks. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Unsure as well about our new guest Simmer and his (?) choice of avatars. But...in these days of TTP, desperate times call for desperate measures.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look at all this ttp action, just like the good old days. Not sure if we ever won promotion? Might have been offered after the first place team denied it but hey should have to earn it right?

Simer aujla

Oct 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

Go TTP!!!! God help us
Lol, youre right Yoda. I'll never reach the level of a 40 year old dude talkin "cuming" smack and a pic of some tits. Maybe ill get there some day. We can only hope. Even your teenage sons shaking his head at ya.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They hate us cuz they ain't us. We've obviously earned some rights if the first thing you do in the morning is check up on Rowdie threads sugar tits. We may get excited after a big W but I can promise you we won't be on here after a loss bitching about the better team losing. With that said Sparta is soft as baby shite. Classy in defeat you zeeks.

Rowdies are so hot right now

Sorry to burst your bubble @Ham but I'm also a Moderator in here, so it's my job to check up on the new users to make sure they are welcomed with open arms. How am I doing so far?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lol, youre right Yoda. I'll never reach the level of a 40 year old dude talkin "cuming" smack and a pic of some tits. Maybe ill get there some day. We can only hope. Even your teenage sons shaking his head at ya.

You posted your naked backside as your avatar. I thought I read between the lines quite well. Or sheets maybe.
My avatar has got a lot of compliments so Me and my teenage son are OK with that. He picked it out in fact!

Simer aujla

Oct 2, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda.... Cum on man, I thought my avatar was very tasteful. Why so much hate coming from you. I just wanna feel welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0