Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give us some of those bodies, getting tired of playing with 11 and half of us on one leg this season. Bunch of goofs sign with us then we don't see them after week 2 ever again.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give us some of those bodies, getting tired of playing with 11 and half of us on one leg this season. Bunch of goofs sign with us then we don't see them after week 2 ever again.
It really seemed to slow you guys down. Sounds like we could have an 8 vs 8 game when we meet.

InanimateCarbonRod

Oct 5, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money

The quest for the cup continues this Sunday. Seems a little early in the bracket for a rematch, but we were going to have to get through these boys eventually if we want to get the hardware back.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good medium strike by our mystery player...changing my ttp to mysteryman10. Good thing we don't play like that anymore :O.

Congrats on winning the league. Like I said before, it is rare for a young team with lots of skill to stay together as long as you have. All signs would point to a solid coach being a big reason you guys have stuck together so long, but that is just a guess I don't known for sure.

As a team overall your medium age is well below ours I am sure. You guys utilize the speed and skill of your wingers/strikers very well with long diagonal balls for them to run onto. You guys don't chirp and seem like a decent bunch of guys. But, come Sunday, and our bradner semi-final, whatever the outcome, it will be a well fought, hard nosed match.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we lost 5-6 older guys after that season we lost to you in pres final and picked up more younger guys. Mostly just a bunch of friends that want to play beer league but not good enough to start or play the positions we prefer on the Prem team. Have had some bad injuries to key guys this season that will keep them out all of next season as well so with good fortune any more success this year is just a bonus really, we are happy we grabbed the league with such strong teams in 2 tbh. We know better than most anything can happen in Cup play.

Last edited:

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO 2 - Langley 0

First 15 minutes we started off really slow. They pressured us hard and had a nice shot on net. After that we settled down and played our game. Scored a goal off keepers rebound. And scored a beauty short after top right corner was a bullet of a shot. We shut them down defensively and created some good chances. We played well. Overall good clean game. Solid team from div 4, they deserve to be in div 3 and think they would do well.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
He once made us wear pinnies and tape numbers onto them because he said our jerseys were too similar. Also said he couldn't see numbers through see through pinnies.
He also does not like swearing at all.
Unfortunately we play in poco next week for quarters. Prob gna have him again.

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 words. Kyle Willams

By our count it was 10 yellows and 1 accumulated red. I have no idea know how that got changed to 4 and 8. It wasn't a dirty or dangerous game by any means, and he wasn't throwing out warnings to us for anything, just straight to the cards. Anyway, it was a well-played game by both sides, best of luck in the next round.

jaywood

Sep 12, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haha it's funny you say that look at his Friday night game. 6 reds!! What is he doing out there. 10 reds dished out in 2 games???

And for anyone else who wasn't at the game, all the cards went to poco, and none to FV, but none of them were for dangerous plays. We were a bit suprised to see that there were 4 reds on the website. I think even the FV guys will agree that 4 reds weren't showed

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, we had him last week for cup and there was only 3 yellows and all were proper calls. They should have had a red but starting with a man down already he was generous.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for anyone else who wasn't at the game, all the cards went to poco, and none to FV, but none of them were for dangerous plays. We were a bit suprised to see that there were 4 reds on the website. I think even the FV guys will agree that 4 reds weren't showed
Rumour has it he was dishing out cards in parking lot ...

Serious question ... What's with the unicorns name ? Inside joke or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0