Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015/216 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils-Surrey abandoned in the 82nd after 3 reds...sounds like fun!
Anyone with the details??

We actually went down 1 - 0 ... They were a rugby team that didn't play or understand soccer really. However they were fit and were running around like crazy in packs of 3. Every 50-50 was a broken leg waiting to happen.
We tied it 1 1 and settled down. They got their first red in the 30th min.
4 1 at half.
4 -2 early in second after our goalie took a red ( deserved ).
10 v 10.
They pressed again like real cunts, and were out to injury everyone ...
We go up 5 2.
They take another red.
10 mins left. They take another red ( third total for them ).
Ref tells them to fcuk off and calls game.
Side note - drunk guy on their bench yelling all game ... Eventually tells ref he's gna fight him ... Gets kicked out. Tells ref he will meet him in the lot.

On to the next

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We actually went down 1 - 0 ... They were a rugby team that didn't play or understand soccer really. However they were fit and were running around like crazy in packs of 3. Every 50-50 was a broken leg waiting to happen.
4 1 at half.
10 v 10.
We go up 5 2.
They take another red.
Side note - drunk guy on their bench yelling all game ... Eventually tells ref he's gna fight him ... Gets kicked out. Tells ref he will meet him in the lot.

On to the next
Nothing like a good ole FridayNight Royal Rumble

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
4 1 at half.
10 v 10.
We go up 5 2.
They take another red.

On to the next

I've been drawn out of retirement to defend our honor! Anyone that knows me, or my team, knows that we aren't fit so we can tell that you're lying right out of the gate.

I'm not sure if you remember, I mean it was last night, but you guys had more fouls than we did. Do we play hard? Yes. Those packs of 3 we were moving in, was it, you know, kind of like a triangle? Just wondering.

It actually was a close game when we were even, but the early red didn't leave too much of whatever chance we had against a clearly better team. We also didn't actually take any reds. First "red" was a second yellow, the first being for bitching at the ref. Second red was again a second yellow. Those were the only 2 we had, as our third one was after the game was over, also for talking to the ref. Reason the game ended early? We asked the ref, because it was clear you guys were pricks and going to continue to dance and push up the score, and we didn't want anyone to get pissed off and take out some ankles. So you're welcome.

Wish we could have given you a better game, but when you're down a guy most of the game it's tough to do. Good luck the rest of the way.

Side note - we can both agree on that guy. He also threatened to fight me, then came back after the game and pouted and kept his head down. Surrey's finest I guess.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been drawn out of retirement to defend our honor! Anyone that knows me, or my team, knows that we aren't fit so we can tell that you're lying right out of the gate.

I'm not sure if you remember, I mean it was last night, but you guys had more fouls than we did. Do we play hard? Yes. Those packs of 3 we were moving in, was it, you know, kind of like a triangle? Just wondering.

It actually was a close game when we were even, but the early red didn't leave too much of whatever chance we had against a clearly better team. We also didn't actually take any reds. First "red" was a second yellow, the first being for bitching at the ref. Second red was again a second yellow. Those were the only 2 we had, as our third one was after the game was over, also for talking to the ref. Reason the game ended early? We asked the ref, because it was clear you guys were pricks and going to continue to dance and push up the score, and we didn't want anyone to get pissed off and take out some ankles. So you're welcome.

Wish we could have given you a better game, but when you're down a guy most of the game it's tough to do. Good luck the rest of the way.

Side note - we can both agree on that guy. He also threatened to fight me, then came back after the game and pouted and kept his head down. Surrey's finest I guess.
Stal, long time no see

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't really matter now that the game is over but i think , key word think , that your team had the ability to actually play soccer but most of your players chose not to. When we starting knocking the ball around and getting going almost every tackle had little attempt to come out with the ball. That's my only real complaint. The cards effected the game for sure but were deserved.
You gus had 3 guys who ran their asses of and put us under a lot of pressure at the back and in midfield which fcuked us up at times.
Anyway , just saying it wasn't a fun game and onto the next one.
Cheers

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't really matter now that the game is over but i think , key word think , that your team had the ability to actually play soccer but most of your players chose not to. When we starting knocking the ball around and getting going almost every tackle had little attempt to come out with the ball. That's my only real complaint. The cards effected the game for sure but were deserved.
You gus had 3 guys who ran their asses of and put us under a lot of pressure at the back and in midfield which fcuked us up at times.
Anyway , just saying it wasn't a fun game and onto the next one.
Cheers

I have no complaints about the cards either, definitely deserved. You guys were faster than we're used to so normally we get to the ball first in those plays, instead of being a bit behind. Based on the fact we haven't had any suspensions and very little cards, but play the same way every game I'd say our tackling is fine. We came out with the ball a lot, and as I mentioned, you guys had more fouls than we did. Good luck the rest of the way.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that was close, dynamo 2 benders 1. We scored on a pk with 15 min left. They tie it off a corner with about 5 min to go. Then they pick up a red card and we score on the very last play of the game.
Benders are a reasonable fit squad. They are nice guys that don't chirp but they do try to take a piece out of you on most tackles and were sliding all over the place which made us a bit hesitant when we had the ball.
Props to benders on a well executed game plan. On to westcoast

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow that was close, dynamo 2 benders 1. We scored on a pk with 15 min left. They tie it off a corner with about 5 min to go. Then they pick up a red card and we score on the very last play of the game.
Benders are a reasonable fit squad. They are nice guys that don't chirp but they do try to take a piece out of you on most tackles and were sliding all over the place which made us a bit hesitant when we had the ball.
Props to benders on a well executed game plan. On to westcoast
Rest of the tournament has dreamed this draw, United Dynamo and Rowdies Sparta this early on lol, could have been the final 4.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rowdies definitely have a chance at Sparta. Most guys being last years div 1 Inter team. They'll do well in div 2 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts